View Poll Results: Should David Lee and Nate start?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Start David Lee and Nate

14 73.68%
  • Start David Lee

1 5.26%
  • Start Nate

3 15.79%
  • The Bench for David Lee and Nate

1 5.26%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ESPN ANALYSIS: START DAVID LEE and NATE

Veteran

Isiah Thomas cant coach and his coaching staff is not giving him the flow of the WINNING Coaches in the league philosophy this season.

The majority of all the WINNING Teams in the league are using a 2-UNIT chemistry team with 9 to 11 players in their rotation early in the season to keep from injuries. These teams are taking advantage of the three or four bench players that play well together so they are playing them together.

Lakers Coach Phil Jax are doing something Strong with the combination bench players of "C-Kwame, PG-Famer, and SF-Ariza" the chemistry is flowing between the 3 players in the last 4 games.

Isiah Thomas is still trying to find bench players that could co-exist with his non-chemistry Starting-5 lineup that dont play defense. That's not coaching, that is wasting time trying to figure out how to get the colors on the square reubic-cube.

Part of me wants to see Nate, Balkman, and Lee come off the bench but we need Lee in the starting lineup. For whatever reason Isiah prefers to play malik Rose and Jared Jeffries while Balkman sits on the bench collecting dust.

man y isint balkman play dow? did he do something?

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Part of me wants to see Nate, Balkman, and Lee come off the bench but we need Lee in the starting lineup. For whatever reason Isiah prefers to play malik Rose and Jared Jeffries while Balkman sits on the bench collecting dust.
    I think Isiah is trying to showcase those bums so that teams will hopefully bite on Rose's contract which becomes an expiring contract in the off season.To me that can be the only reason Balkman and Chandler aren't getting any burn.

Veteran

Originally Posted by George M.
    I think Isiah is trying to showcase those bums so that teams will hopefully bite on Rose's contract which becomes an expiring contract in the off season.To me that can be the only reason Balkman and Chandler aren't getting any burn.
    rose has value in feb 09...till then he is ours... jefferies is so bad, i doubt he will even have trade value in feb... whatever fuk-in year his contract expires..

Originally Posted by paris401
    rose has value in feb 09...till then he is ours... jefferies is so bad, i doubt he will even have trade value in feb... whatever fuk-in year his contract expires..
    Jeffries sucks and hes ugly, no one would take him. Id be suprised to see him stay in the league once his contract runs out.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Hmm. has anyone else noticed that Nate and David are sort of becoming a dinamic duo? They got some good chem going on!

man Robinson is our best guard rite now and lee is out best energy player and the guy thats always in the right places at the right time...god we need 2 start lee and take Randolph out and start Nate and take Crawford out

Originally Posted by mugili716
    i would prolly go with:

Marbury
    Nate
    Collins
    Lee
    Curry

If we start these guys we got a badass bench

Crawford
    Balkman
    Jones
    Randolph

And that should be it a 9 man rotation allowing the guys who are playing minutes to get settled in and not have to be shuffled in and out of the game consistently. This really messed up the flow of the game.

And why is everyone on Chandler's nuts, i understand we want to give him a chance but come on starting lineup? are you serious? If injuries or foul problems permit throw him in there but thats it.
    PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE PLZ I LOVE NATE JUST AS MUCH AS THE NEXT MAN BUT AM I THE ONLY ONE THINKING LOGICALLY. I THINK NATE IS GONA HAVE A GREAT CAREER IN THE NBA BUT HES NOT A 2 GUARD AND AS LONG AS MARBURYS ON THE TEAM HE WONT START AT THE POINT. LETS BE REAL FOR 1 SECOND HES 5 8 IF HES LUCKY THUS HES GONA COME UP SHORT IN THIS CONVERSATION

If Nate can somehow develop the passing ability of another small guard by the name Tyrone "Mugsy" Bogues, he'd be worthy to start at PG for any team.

man nates been proving that he can pass lately dow...so like idk i would only start him if marbury goes point but thats gonna cause alot of defensive problems...

Veteran

i gotta admit nate's been ok recently... i still think for the long term he is a side-show waiting for the circus to come to town..

we either start one or the other!
    if both start then were is the spark off the bench? balkman and chandler could be that but isiah clearly sees different!!!
    Lee and Nate have great chemistry so we should be giving them alot of mins playing together!

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by HITMAN87
    PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE PLZ I LOVE NATE JUST AS MUCH AS THE NEXT MAN BUT AM I THE ONLY ONE THINKING LOGICALLY.
    Logically homosexual.

nates been our best shooter...and passer next 2 marbury...man hes the only 1 i see hitting OPEN 3s >_>