Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Start Nate

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • The Bench for David Lee and Nate

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
rose has value in feb 09...till then he is ours... jefferies is so bad, i doubt he will even have trade value in feb... whatever fuk-in year his contract expires..

Jeffries sucks and hes ugly, no one would take him. Id be suprised to see him stay in the league once his contract runs out.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Hmm. has anyone else noticed that Nate and David are sort of becoming a dinamic duo? They got some good chem going on!

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
man Robinson is our best guard rite now and lee is out best energy player and the guy thats always in the right places at the right time...god we need 2 start lee and take Randolph out and start Nate and take Crawford out

HITMAN87

Rookie
i would prolly go with:

Marbury
Nate
Collins
Lee
Curry

If we start these guys we got a badass bench

Crawford
Balkman
Jones
Randolph

And that should be it a 9 man rotation allowing the guys who are playing minutes to get settled in and not have to be shuffled in and out of the game consistently. This really messed up the flow of the game.

And why is everyone on Chandler's nuts, i understand we want to give him a chance but come on starting lineup? are you serious? If injuries or foul problems permit throw him in there but thats it.

PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE PLZ I LOVE NATE JUST AS MUCH AS THE NEXT MAN BUT AM I THE ONLY ONE THINKING LOGICALLY. I THINK NATE IS GONA HAVE A GREAT CAREER IN THE NBA BUT HES NOT A 2 GUARD AND AS LONG AS MARBURYS ON THE TEAM HE WONT START AT THE POINT. LETS BE REAL FOR 1 SECOND HES 5 8 IF HES LUCKY THUS HES GONA COME UP SHORT IN THIS CONVERSATION

nyk_nyk

All Star
If Nate can somehow develop the passing ability of another small guard by the name Tyrone "Mugsy" Bogues, he'd be worthy to start at PG for any team.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
man nates been proving that he can pass lately dow...so like idk i would only start him if marbury goes point but thats gonna cause alot of defensive problems...

paris401

Starter
i gotta admit nate's been ok recently... i still think for the long term he is a side-show waiting for the circus to come to town..

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
we either start one or the other!
if both start then were is the spark off the bench? balkman and chandler could be that but isiah clearly sees different!!!
Lee and Nate have great chemistry so we should be giving them alot of mins playing together!

CoolClyde

Put Your Best Foot Forward, Start Nate and D Lee

2 weeks later, it seems Nate and D Lee are getting props from the man himself, Cool Clyde, on MSG. Clyde knows that the current lineup is NOT HAPPENING, he wants change, he loves Nate and D-Lee!

The one drawback I've been reading about re starting Nate and D Lee, is the question of who will provide the spark off the bench...

Since when do you keep your best players on the bench to provide a spark for the starters who can't score or defend?

Start your best players! Is Jefferies better than D-Lee?
Is Q better than Nate? Is Crawford more consistent than Nate as far as shooting and assists? I say NO!

Z-Bo
Curry Sauce
D-Lee
Starbury
Nate

Bench power: Crawford, Balkmania, Q Rich, Jefferies, Chandler