View Poll Results: Which Knicks guard had the best game against Chicago?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nate Robinson

6 40.00%
  • Stephon Marbury

7 46.67%
  • Jamal Crawford

2 13.33%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Houston Rockets vs New York Knicks Game Thread 1/9/08

haha ok, i guess this is what we''ve all been wating for-the equivalent of FIRING ISIAH! lol

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Good analysis.

I was a Robinson hater, but I was too impatience. He's always brought intensity and toughness, but now he's more matured, and he's the best shooter on the team, I would keep him.

Yao did a bukkake on Malik Rose...Rose is just an ass.

I hate all Texas teams, so I want this win.

Excellent game so far by Lee and Marbury.
    I flipflopped on several players on this team. There was even a week or 2 where I thought Z-Bo might work out but I dont think I ever said anything against Nate but I could be wrong. Im embarrassed to admit this but I did like the Curry trade at first, I thought he would become a beast. Maybe Eddy will wake up when hes 29 or 30 years old and finally realize that he should be making people look stupid on a nightly basis.

Houston is actually the only Texas team that I dont hate but I have no reason to like them anymore now that the Knick ties are gone (Van Gundy and Ewing). I hate the Celtics more then any other team, I suprise myself with how much I hate them. They are down by 8 points with 10:25 left in the fourth against the Bobcats in Boston. Ill be the happiest person on this forum if they lose.

I love your comments on Rose, they always funny but he is an Ass. Hes gotta have the most overrated reputation of any player in the league, I hate when the commentators preach about his leadership.

Yea Yao took a **** on Malik, it sounded like Clyde laughed a lil bit when they were showin the replays. Malik Rose just got used like toilet paper.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    I flipflopped on several players on this team. There was even a week or 2 where I thought Z-Bo might work out but I dont think I ever said anything against Nate but I could be wrong. Im embarrassed to admit this but I did like the Curry trade at first, I thought he would become a beast. Maybe Eddy will wake up when hes 29 or 30 years old and finally realize that he should be making people look stupid on a nightly basis.

Houston is actually the only Texas team that I dont hate but I have no reason to like them anymore now that the Knick ties are gone (Van Gundy and Ewing). I hate the Celtics more then any other team, I suprise myself with how much I hate them. They are down by 8 points with 10:25 left in the fourth against the Bobcats in Boston. Ill be the happiest person on this forum if they lose.

I love your comments on Rose, they always funny but he is an Ass. Hes gotta have the most overrated reputation of any player in the league, I hate when the commentators preach about his leadership.
    I hate Boston primarily because of their fans. Most people in that area are racist anyway and hate on New Yorkers, anytime they lose will put a smile on my face.

It would be nice if Crawford knew how to pass the ball when he gets hot.

how do they expect to win this game without nate-the best shooter on the floor??

Charlotte have got that game, Richardson is going off!! He is a gun.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    I hate Boston primarily because of their fans. Most people in that area are racist anyway and hate on New Yorkers, anytime they lose will put a smile on my face.
    Boston fans are the dumbest fans in all of sports, they are so biased. I hate talkin to them, they think Rondo is a top 10 point guard. I hope Detroit owns them in the playoffs but I would rather see a team not as expected do it like Orlando or Cleveland. Alot of them are racist which alot of black athletes dont wanna play there, **** Boston and their fans. Red Sox fans are really dumb too.

I'm really not a fan of Crawford.

This games over

what happened? it all just fell apart in like less then a minute..? why cant i trust this team with a lead?

1 win in every 9 or so games isnt that bad is it? lol.

ill-timed shot selections in the 4th. something new for a change with this club. wonder what, if anything, the league is gonna due to zeke about the whole ref bumping thing.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by Pricey
    Charlotte have got that game, Richardson is going off!! He is a gun.
    Hahah, I see you're enjoying that link, cheers.

This games over
    I can't understand why Curry gets minute. What is the point of scoring in the paint when you give up twice as many points on the other side of the paint? Its basically playing to lose if you play guys like Curry, Randolph Crawford.

Just start

Marbury(best passer)
    Robinson(best shooter)
    Balkman(best defender)
    Lee(best rebounder)
    Herb Williams(most experience)

lol Herb is still a better defender then Curry but so is my mother. Who should start at center, Im might recieve criticism for this but I accept it. Im waitin for Jerome James to come back, he might suck but at least hes not a *****.