and saigon is far from a mixtape rapper, a mixtape rapper is classified to me as a rapper who spits over other ppl's beats with crazy punchlines and it sounds hood but when it comes to making there own record it sounds wack(papoose), saigon rarely raps over other ppls beats and hes not really a punchline artist and at the end of da day punchlines get forgotten ("For once trust me you don't wanna start problems/the pound will make you Eddy Curry wit a heart problem")it was a hot bar at the time but today u dont even remember curry had a heart problem.......
nas is no where near tupac, nas is in a whole different class by himself, nas has way more lyrical abilities than tupac, the reason i say saigon is the closest thing to tupac is because the message he puts out and the things he really do outside the industry to help the inner city youth to have a better life, he got songs dissing the government, songs wit real substance rather than that "im a thug" or "Im a PIMP" crap and sai says shyt that could get em killed, "If i bust a gun in the hood, i get Attica or the 'Cat/If I bang a gat in Iraq, I get a pat on the back", if u dont like sai thats your opinion and im not going knock you for dat
PS.. the funny thing diduntdidunt was the first ever saigon song i heard and i said dude was average, like he just a dude who could bring humor to his music but then i heard favorite things, color purple and yes, i knew thsi kid was a problem
If you were gonna recommend one of his mixtapes to download, which one would it be?
How can you hate J. He's not my favorite rapper that would be Nasir Jones! But come on now, J is a legend. P too, the Shook Ones verse has to be in everyone's top 5 all time.
I know I got Tru Life on my Signature (by the way can someone tell me how to change it, I thought it went well with my name, but now I want something new) and you might think I'm just saying this because I'm a super fan but honestly Tru is aiight. The Tru York mixtape had some bangers on it, I mean it had some wack ish on it too, but all and all was a hot tape. Anyways least favorite all time
1. Will I am- no disrespect dude is gettin his, but the fact that he came into the game hatin on Diddy (then Puff) and now is making more commercial music than Puff ever did irks me to no end
2. Tony Yayo: again no disrespect, he's gettin his from running with 50 and them, but we all know that he is wack! People say he's doing the same thing as Bleek, but Bleek can actually spit.
3. Bazare of D 12: He's a gimmick rapper, like my man Royce Da 5'9 said, he has to get into character before he preforms.
4. Game: I like his music, but his name dropping is annoying as hell. Then he'll diss a rapper, squash it, and then he's dissing them again. Went on air asked 50 to call so they can dead their beef, when 50 didnt call, he got mad and made up another diss record about him.
5. Cannibus: The most hyped up rapper of all time. Ten years ago to this date I heard 184.108.40.206 and was blown away by how dope he was. Everywhere you went people were comparing him to Rakim, and Nas....then people started to realize that he was soley a battle rapper, and didn't bring much else to the game. But I despise him simply because they compared him to my two All Time favorites
I agree with #4, games a good rapper when hes not name dropping but he brings drama like a wwe superstar, hes on some wrestling ****. Its funny that after the G-Unit vs Game beef, game is more famous then anyone in G-unit, except 50.
Tony Yayo is wack but he use to be arite.
I can see Cannabis bein one of the more overrated rappers goin by your explanation, but unless you have tendencies of hating overrated athletes/rappers, im not sure why you hate him. Bizzare of d12=wack
Jay-Z, Tupac, Diddy, thats all I can think of right now...50 is whack, I don't even know if I hate him or not, I do know that I pretty much don't care for him...so, would you consider that hate? haha'