What Rappers do you hate?

New New York

Quiet Storm
HUH.gif

Eminem is the worst of all time.

Maybe not the worst, but without question the most hyped. I don't not like Eminem, I mean I really never was interested in his music, but when Alchemist said he was light years ahead of every rapper in the game I had to laugh. He came into the game on some trailer park trash tip, and I just ignored it because I thought, again it's just not hot to me. But then some how he became "The White Pac", and that's when I was like ok fall back. I just wished someone better than Z NO got at him. People talk about his lyrics being so ill, which they are, but I think rappers like Black Thought, Common, Talib, and Royce Da put it down better, but hell I guess his 10 million or so fans would strongly disagree.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
How can you hate J. He's not my favorite rapper that would be Nasir Jones! But come on now, J is a legend. P too, the Shook Ones verse has to be in everyone's top 5 all time.

I know I got Tru Life on my Signature (by the way can someone tell me how to change it, I thought it went well with my name, but now I want something new) and you might think I'm just saying this because I'm a super fan but honestly Tru is aiight. The Tru York mixtape had some bangers on it, I mean it had some wack ish on it too, but all and all was a hot tape. Anyways least favorite all time

1. Will I am- no disrespect dude is gettin his, but the fact that he came into the game hatin on Diddy (then Puff) and now is making more commercial music than Puff ever did irks me to no end

2. Tony Yayo: again no disrespect, he's gettin his from running with 50 and them, but we all know that he is wack! People say he's doing the same thing as Bleek, but Bleek can actually spit.

3. Bazare of D 12: He's a gimmick rapper, like my man Royce Da 5'9 said, he has to get into character before he preforms.

4. Game: I like his music, but his name dropping is annoying as hell. Then he'll diss a rapper, squash it, and then he's dissing them again. Went on air asked 50 to call so they can dead their beef, when 50 didnt call, he got mad and made up another diss record about him.

5. Cannibus: The most hyped up rapper of all time. Ten years ago to this date I heard 4.3.2.1 and was blown away by how dope he was. Everywhere you went people were comparing him to Rakim, and Nas....then people started to realize that he was soley a battle rapper, and didn't bring much else to the game. But I despise him simply because they compared him to my two All Time favorites

Click on User CP above the headlines at the top, and then go to signature and upload a pic from your computer or go to google, images, click on a picture and copy and past the website inside of here:

example:

I agree with #4, games a good rapper when hes not name dropping but he brings drama like a wwe superstar, hes on some wrestling shit. Its funny that after the G-Unit vs Game beef, game is more famous then anyone in G-unit, except 50.

Tony Yayo is wack but he use to be arite.

I can see Cannabis bein one of the more overrated rappers goin by your explanation, but unless you have tendencies of hating overrated athletes/rappers, im not sure why you hate him. Bizzare of d12=wack

JUNIOR MINT

Benchwarmer
Jay-Z, Tupac, Diddy, thats all I can think of right now...50 is whack, I don't even know if I hate him or not, I do know that I pretty much don't care for him...so, would you consider that hate? haha'