Toronto Raptors vs New York Knicks Game Thread 1/11

Which of the 5 starters would you like to see traded first?

• Stephon Marbury

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Jamal Crawford

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Quentin Richardson

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Zach Randolph

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Eddy Curry

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol jeferies scares the shit outta me when he takes the ball up like that lol

I love how nate was right next to him and he still didnt pass lol

Amazing to me how Jared Jeffries had a reputation for being a good defensive player. For offensive players the guy is like a revolving door to the hoop. Why Balkman, Morris or Chandler can't take his minutes is beyond me.

Who knows if we're lucky maybe Zach will get so mad that he'll end up eating Isiah.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
Amazing to me how Jared Jeffries had a reputation for being a good defensive player. For offensive players the guy is like a revolving door to the hoop. Why Balkman, Morris or Chandler can't take his minutes is beyond me.

Who knows if we're lucky maybe Zach will get so mad that he'll end up eating Isiah.
lmao word...and wow yo i dont liek the new announcer guy...2 boring...and new guy that screams out the people names...y so many new stuff? oo wellz man idk but i aint 2 happy about this game...but ey they playing team ball but still no defense! god this game shows me how good bosh really is

metrocard

Legend
Why can't we sign guys like Jamario Moon? He's been added to my favorite ballers list; I love defensive wingmen. Raja Bell, Artest, Ginobili, Sprewell, Ariza, Balkman, etc.

yeah thekidd your right this announcer sucks-he talking about the football game this sunday-but then again-hes calling a knick game-can you blame him? Theres nothing better to say except for "Another shot made by Bosh"

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
How about let the Knicks bring in JR. Smith I like the guy. (no homo). Despite the brawl I think that is a thing of the past so. I think the knicks should get him anyway.A prospect overall good potential player. Crawford you just dont fit...

Kiyaman

Legend
Down by 17 at the start of the 4th, and Isiah starts the 4th with my lastseason favorite Knick lineup:
Nate, Crawford, Balkman, Lee, and Curry. And they are playing like BUMS...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
How about let the Knicks bring in JR. Smith I like the guy. (no homo). Despite the brawl I think that is a thing of the past so. I think the knicks should get him anyway.A prospect overall good potential player. Crawford you just dont fit...

Hes a better defender then Crawford but then again.....who isnt?

david lee is a f*cking warrior-he's doin whatever it takes to win games. I feel for him so much. He really cares about winnning.

What really pisses me off is when i see zach and eddy curry tellin jokes on the sideline. Why are they here if they dont give a shit

david lee is a f*cking warrior-he's doin whatever it takes to win games. I feel for him so much. He really cares about winnning.

What really pisses me off is when i see zach and eddy curry tellin jokes on the sideline. Why are they here if they dont give a shit

Word. Curry covering his face with a towel thinking nobody would notice , what a dumass.

Isiah has got to wake up and start playing guys that deserve to play. Less of Jeffries and more of Balkman, no more Rose more Chandler and Morris. As great as Marbury was on Tuesday that's as invisible as he's been the past two games. I don't get Marbury, maybe Isiah sucked the life out of him but a lot of the time he appears to be in a fog out there.

Bosh had the softest/easiest/unimpressive 40 point game I have ever seen. 40 points on 30 shots is underwhelming to say the least. Bosh needs to stop relying on jump shots and get back to being the interior presence that he has been in past years.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
They both need to go along with Crawford. The 3 of them need to retire with Isiah. Z-Bo and curry can do commercials for Burger KIng Isiah and Crawford can join the circus they have every year in Chicago.

I didnt really watch the game, I had it on and listened to it while i was on the computer. Lookin at the boxscore it looks like Lee, Balkman, Nate, and Marbury played good. We suprisingly succeeded in not allowing a role player/bum to have a career high but our big guys were unable to handle Chris Bosh who scored 40 points.

The Raptors had 43 rebounds while the Knicks only grabbed 33 rebounds. Zach Randolph did not play in the 2nd half after having words with Isiah and denying a seat next to him. Eddy Curry plays 15 minutes and scores 6 points. Crawford finishes with 6 turnovers.

The Knicks outscored the Raptors 26 to 18 in the 4th quarter. Marbury gets 8 assists and Nate Robinson comes off the bench and finishes with 24 points on 10 for 18 shooting. David Lee grabs 10 rebounds and Crawford scores 27 points on 9 for 17 shooting.

Balkman returns after not playing for a month. In 24:39 Balkman scores 8 points and grabs 4 rebounds. He is alot more effective then Q-stitch and deserves more minutes.

Isiah Thomas is the biggest two-faced mother f*cker i have ever seen in my life. First he says that a championship will be won with him coaching the team (bullshit). And tonight, he says in the press conference that a future generation of knicks-"THAT MANY OF US WILL NOT LIVE TO SEE" will hopefully win a championship someday. I seriously want to kill him. Like really, chop off his head and throw it in a lake or something.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Word. Curry covering his face with a towel thinking nobody would notice , what a dumass.

Isiah has got to wake up and start playing guys that deserve to play. Less of Jeffries and more of Balkman, no more Rose more Chandler and Morris. As great as Marbury was on Tuesday that's as invisible as he's been the past two games. I don't get Marbury, maybe Isiah sucked the life out of him but a lot of the time he appears to be in a fog out there.

Bosh had the softest/easiest/unimpressive 40 point game I have ever seen. 40 points on 30 shots is underwhelming to say the least. Bosh needs to stop relying on jump shots and get back to being the interior presence that he has been in past years.

Marbury had 8 assists and the Raptors guards didnt shoot that well.

Calderon 4-13 9pts
Parker 4-11 13pts
Delfino 1-3 2pts

Even Marbury shot better, 13pts 6-13, but his 1-4 from the free throw line was bad. Its not like if he hit 2 of them it wouldve made a difference.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I can't stand Eddy and Z Bo I know what you mean DLEE42!! They just happy about the $$$$. BUT Lee is upset about loosing... Two VERY different types of players one plays because of heart, and because he likes to play the game of basketball, and the other is playin cause he has too.

David Lee! You should be the starter.