View Poll Results: Which of the 5 starters would you like to see traded first?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stephon Marbury

    1 6.67%
  • Jamal Crawford

    1 6.67%
  • Quentin Richardson

    3 20.00%
  • Zach Randolph

    5 33.33%
  • Eddy Curry

    5 33.33%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 56

Thread: Toronto Raptors vs New York Knicks Game Thread 1/11

  1. #31
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    How about let the Knicks bring in JR. Smith I like the guy. (no homo). Despite the brawl I think that is a thing of the past so. I think the knicks should get him anyway.A prospect overall good potential player. Crawford you just dont fit...
    Hes a better defender then Crawford but then again.....who isnt?

  2. #32
    Cutest Guy Here Kennedy Curse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queens New York Ozone park
    Posts
    913
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    We Lost! And Our Camera People Suck!

  3. #33
    Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,842
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Key Stat

    Zach Randolph 0 pts. 1 reb....

  4. #34
    OG GoKnIcKsDLEE42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,399
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    wate a minute guys.......................... i got hope.................never mind

  5. #35
    OG GoKnIcKsDLEE42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,399
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    david lee is a f*cking warrior-he's doin whatever it takes to win games. I feel for him so much. He really cares about winnning.

    What really pisses me off is when i see zach and eddy curry tellin jokes on the sideline. Why are they here if they dont give a ****

  6. #36

    Default

    Originally Posted by GoKnIcKsDLEE42
    david lee is a f*cking warrior-he's doin whatever it takes to win games. I feel for him so much. He really cares about winnning.

    What really pisses me off is when i see zach and eddy curry tellin jokes on the sideline. Why are they here if they dont give a ****
    Word. Curry covering his face with a towel thinking nobody would notice , what a dumass.

    Isiah has got to wake up and start playing guys that deserve to play. Less of Jeffries and more of Balkman, no more Rose more Chandler and Morris. As great as Marbury was on Tuesday that's as invisible as he's been the past two games. I don't get Marbury, maybe Isiah sucked the life out of him but a lot of the time he appears to be in a fog out there.

    Bosh had the softest/easiest/unimpressive 40 point game I have ever seen. 40 points on 30 shots is underwhelming to say the least. Bosh needs to stop relying on jump shots and get back to being the interior presence that he has been in past years.

  7. #37
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    They both need to go along with Crawford. The 3 of them need to retire with Isiah. Z-Bo and curry can do commercials for Burger KIng Isiah and Crawford can join the circus they have every year in Chicago.

    I didnt really watch the game, I had it on and listened to it while i was on the computer. Lookin at the boxscore it looks like Lee, Balkman, Nate, and Marbury played good. We suprisingly succeeded in not allowing a role player/bum to have a career high but our big guys were unable to handle Chris Bosh who scored 40 points.

    The Raptors had 43 rebounds while the Knicks only grabbed 33 rebounds. Zach Randolph did not play in the 2nd half after having words with Isiah and denying a seat next to him. Eddy Curry plays 15 minutes and scores 6 points. Crawford finishes with 6 turnovers.

    The Knicks outscored the Raptors 26 to 18 in the 4th quarter. Marbury gets 8 assists and Nate Robinson comes off the bench and finishes with 24 points on 10 for 18 shooting. David Lee grabs 10 rebounds and Crawford scores 27 points on 9 for 17 shooting.

    Balkman returns after not playing for a month. In 24:39 Balkman scores 8 points and grabs 4 rebounds. He is alot more effective then Q-stitch and deserves more minutes.

  8. #38
    OG GoKnIcKsDLEE42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,399
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Isiah Thomas is the biggest two-faced mother f*cker i have ever seen in my life. First he says that a championship will be won with him coaching the team (bull****). And tonight, he says in the press conference that a future generation of knicks-"THAT MANY OF US WILL NOT LIVE TO SEE" will hopefully win a championship someday. I seriously want to kill him. Like really, chop off his head and throw it in a lake or something.

  9. #39
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by Eddy Currys House Special
    Word. Curry covering his face with a towel thinking nobody would notice , what a dumass.

    Isiah has got to wake up and start playing guys that deserve to play. Less of Jeffries and more of Balkman, no more Rose more Chandler and Morris. As great as Marbury was on Tuesday that's as invisible as he's been the past two games. I don't get Marbury, maybe Isiah sucked the life out of him but a lot of the time he appears to be in a fog out there.

    Bosh had the softest/easiest/unimpressive 40 point game I have ever seen. 40 points on 30 shots is underwhelming to say the least. Bosh needs to stop relying on jump shots and get back to being the interior presence that he has been in past years.
    Marbury had 8 assists and the Raptors guards didnt shoot that well.

    Calderon 4-13 9pts
    Parker 4-11 13pts
    Delfino 1-3 2pts

    Even Marbury shot better, 13pts 6-13, but his 1-4 from the free throw line was bad. Its not like if he hit 2 of them it wouldve made a difference.

  10. #40
    Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,842
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    I can't stand Eddy and Z Bo I know what you mean DLEE42!! They just happy about the $$$$. BUT Lee is upset about loosing... Two VERY different types of players one plays because of heart, and because he likes to play the game of basketball, and the other is playin cause he has too.

    David Lee! You should be the starter.

  11. #41
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by GoKnIcKsDLEE42
    Isiah Thomas is the biggest two-faced mother f*cker i have ever seen in my life. First he says that a championship will be won with him coaching the team (bull****). And tonight, he says in the press conference that a future generation of knicks-"THAT MANY OF US WILL NOT LIVE TO SEE" will hopefully win a championship someday. I seriously want to kill him. Like really, chop off his head and throw it in a lake or something.
    I say we kidnap him and make him fight Jorge. It would be fun watchin him get his ass knocked the F*ck out, or maybe we should have him fight Deboe.

  12. #42
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    I can't stand Eddy and Z Bo I know what you mean DLEE42!! They just happy about the $$$$. BUT Lee is upset about loosing... Two VERY different types of players one plays because of heart, and because he likes to play the game of basketball, and the other is playin cause he has too.

    David Lee! You should be the starter.
    No question about it Lee should be in that starting lineup. Why the F*ck does he keep Richardson in the lineup he clearly is done. Willis Reed just gave Isiah more reason to keep startin Z-Bo and Curry. He said to keep tryin them and not give up but I dont think Isiah was gonna give up anyways. Theres only one way to fix everything and thats to bury Isiah 6 Feet Deep.

  13. #43
    OG GoKnIcKsDLEE42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,399
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    I say we kidnap him and make him fight Jorge. It would be fun watchin him get his ass knocked the F*ck out, or maybe we should have him fight Deboe.
    nah man im thinkin Kimbo slice

  14. #44
    Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,842
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Yeah MSG... Looks like only the fans are seeing this problem.. and some other intellegent fans from other teams are seeing this.. Q Rich is a bum Injuries, and his stupid excuse that he always has.. "The reason for my shooting woos is because of the injuries I have"<---> Something like that... no way.. If so RETIRE!!!!!!!!!!

  15. #45
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Damn that dude got F*cked up

Similar Threads

  1. New York Knicks vs Chicago Bulls Game Thread 1/8/08
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: Jan 11, 2008, 17:29
  2. Sacramento Kings vs New York Knicks Game Thread 1/2/08
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: Jan 03, 2008, 16:00
  3. New York Knicks vs Charlotte Bobcats Game Thread 12/21
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: Dec 22, 2007, 22:58
  4. New York Knicks vs Chicago Bulls Game Thread
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: Dec 15, 2007, 09:58
  5. Dallas Mavericks vs New York Knicks Game Thread
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: Dec 11, 2007, 19:16

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •