• Jason Kidd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Kid from the draft

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
DIS-REGARD THE POLL-IT MAKES NO SENSE-JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION

[speaking about marbury]and then he will be gone... tobe replaced with.... never-mind that's a subject for another day....

Well. its time-pretty simple question. Who should be Steph's replacement in 2009?

Last edited:
Why would you produce a poll consisting of players who aren't available? Hopefully the knicks can draft a point this year, groom him for one year and start him in '09.

paris401

Starter
i say sign him to an extention ...NOW... i am sure a 2-3 year extention at 20/22m per will get his john hancock on the dotted line...

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
man i wish we can get one of those guys...but we cant =/ and steph wants 2 leave u can tell...actually alot of knicks do i mean dont blame them

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
Lets see if Mardy shows improvement next year. Most likely he'll be the person unless he's traded at least until we have cap room to get a better pg in here. The draft of course is always a possibility... But the players up there, umm, paul and williams won't be available to us, Kidd will be older so i dont think any of those 3 are viable options

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
as much as id like to see chris paul running the floor in NY i think we are going to have to draft a PG. Im still thinkin Roy Hibbert could be a good draft pick for us!

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
When Marbury leaves the Knicks, I am not sure who is going to replace him. However, I think whoever replaces Marbury won't get the Knicks to win games.Point guards need people they could pass to, and players like Richardson, Jeffries,and greedy Randolph and Curry aren't the people you want to give the ball to.A good replacement would be someone like Chris Paul or Deron Williams, but I don't see those players going to a team like the Knicks, when they are having more success on the teams they are already in.

shit yeah that was dumb i wasnt thinking-

ok- i shudda put nate robinson and mardy collins in there.

Those of you who sed other--Name the pg

Last edited: