Holy FUCK ! We might have our prayers answer pretty soon!!!

Kiyaman

Legend
I can never trust in "Frank Isola" articles, but it dont look good for Isiah Thomas with the poor results he is getting from his offseason aquisition of Zach Randolph to pair off with Eddy Curry.

Zach Randolph made it clear to all Knick-Fans and Media in the Knicks/Rapter Game that Isiah Thomas has NO-Control over his expensive contract players when Isiah took Zach out of the game with Zach confronting Isiah with complaints of being taking out, then refusing to sit next to Isiah when offered a seat to hash out the situation.

Zach Randolph is the second player this season that had strong words for Isiah when being taking out of the game. Q.Richardson was the first whom screamed such insults towards Isiah that the assistant coach Herb Williams had to stop Isiah from running at Q.Richardson which would've been an altercation to remember.

Where is the veteran Players RESPECT & Confidence for President/Manager/Coach Isiah Thomas for all the new aquisition players that joined this Knick Team this season???

Kiyaman

Legend
Does Zach have the right to be angry? NO!

In the last 4 to 5 games Yao scored 30 points and then repeated it by scoring 36 points on the Knicks Bigmen.
Ben Wallace scored 22 points, and lastnight Bosh scored 40 points on the Knicks Bigmen. These guys cant average that kind of scoring on half of the NBA teams in the league. However, on the Knicks with just Zach, Curry, and Lee manning the Paint area it becomes an easy task for BIGMEN in the league to get Season career highs in scoring.

The Lineup of Zach, Lee, and Balkman did look decent out their for awhile to bad that was the first time we seen it this season (finally giving Balkman some playingtime in the 35th game this season).

If the Knicks are so BAD on DEFENSE with Zach & Curry why not give the two defenseless bigmen some young defensive help from defensive player Randolph Morris, and let David Lee play some SF at times, while moving Balkman & Chandler to the SG position with just one PG with them in Marbury, Nate, or Crawford.

The Knicks have to expand their rotation with their young players by playing Big-Lineups, the Malik Rose, Q.Richardson, and Jefferies have no reason to excell their contracts are the highest they will ever get paid in this league so their performances look like they are ready for retirement.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
man Isiahs is a type of guy that likes 2 fight wit his teammates...dont know y man hes so small and stuff...4 a small guy he aint no puss ball...i mean look at him in Detroit....he was about 2 fight one of his teammates lolz...man hes leaving now finally Dolan got isiahs dick out his mouth ....

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
I'm ready for a change...I'm sick of the effort and I'm sick of the lack of defense. The day we show passion...that is the day we will start to win...

reckoning

Benchwarmer
i can't believe i'm about to say this, but as much as i loathe and despise isiah, i don't solely blame him for all of our failures. our squad is a bunch of lazy jackasses who feel entitled to play poorly and don't go out there and put up a fight until we're down by 17 in the 4th and can't make a goddamn free throw to save their miserable lives. of course there are a few exceptions, like randolph and morris, who never get a chance to play, and of course, lee, nate, and balkman, who show energy and fight when they're on the court. the rest of the team, though, they've made a mockery of the new york knicks. i can't even muster up the energy to care anymore.

yeah this year deff aint ALL isiah's fault, but looking back on the whole thing it-was his fault. He's the one that brought these guys in! We really need this guy out of here ASAP

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
i can't believe i'm about to say this, but as much as i loathe and despise isiah, i don't solely blame him for all of our failures. our squad is a bunch of lazy jackasses who feel entitled to play poorly and don't go out there and put up a fight until we're down by 17 in the 4th and can't make a goddamn free throw to save their miserable lives. of course there are a few exceptions, like randolph and morris, who never get a chance to play, and of course, lee, nate, and balkman, who show energy and fight when they're on the court. the rest of the team, though, they've made a mockery of the new york knicks. i can't even muster up the energy to care anymore.

This is sumthin I been thinkin about, does isiah deserve all the blame or does this lazy poor excuse for a basketball team deserve some of the blame. Isiah is the dumbass that brought all these lazy bums here. Isiah needs to get on Curry and Randolph about their conditioning but at the same time its part of their job, to come to work in great shape and be ready for each game. Most of the blame still goes to Isiah.

Kiyaman

Legend
Constantly reminding the Knicks Roster after the 33 WIN Season was Isiah Thomas Job.

1) Getting Curry, Zach, Q.Richardson, Crawford, and Marbury in the Gym together four to five weeks before Training Camp (3 seasons of NO Chemistry players) was Isiah Thomas Job.

2) Getting the Coaching Staff all on the same page was Isiah Thomas Job.

3) Giving all the young and new players a decent amount of playingtime during the PRESEASON Games was Isiah Thomas JOB.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Firing Isiah is not the answer to our prayers. I wouldn't mind Isiah being fired, but there also has to be something done about the low quality players we have on our team.Eddy Curry needs to be traded.Quentin Richardson and Jamal Crawford need to be benched.And Zach Randolph needs to get an ultimatum:either you pass the ball more often, or we are going to have to trade you,and let David Lee be our starting Powerforward.When people said the Knicks were better without Ewing, they were high on drugs, but people that think the Knicks are better without these group of scrubs on our team is dead right.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Hell yeah. lol He's definitely a crappy GM and a coach with no guts.How is he keeping the same lineup most of the season,despite a 9-26 record? That tells you that he doesn't have control of the team at all.He's afraid Curry and Randolph are gonna kill him, if he takes them out of the starting lineup.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
word...he took them out 4 like 2 games? wow yo...he has no control over the knicks...hes lost the Rooks everybody...the only guy still probably sucking him off is Crawford