Isiah Only Likes Three Players

metrocard

Legend
Not really interesting to read once again, he's starting to be the type of guy's post you skip over. He sounds frustrated as if Marbury pissed in his mom's medicine. He's boring this forum to death with his complaining, stale arguments and illogical beliefs. Since he wasted a post and I don't want him to feel left that, I'll add in too.

Heres a random gif. thats somehow related to this topic more than House Special's post

10718dr171hs7fu.gif

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Marbury says don't forget to bring the cocoa butter he likes the next time you want to give him a scrub and rub. He's also tired of msg getting between the two of you and demands you leave him home.

I would expect sumthin better then this coming from someone with the name Eddy Currys House Special. Why dont you get me, marbury, and Metro off your mind, stop bein a homo fag asshole dickhead shmuck and take in some of the knowledge that was kicked to you.

I would expect sumthin better then this coming from someone with the name Eddy Currys House Special. Why dont you get me, marbury, and Metro off your mind, stop bein a homo fag asshole dickhead shmuck and take in some of the knowledge that was kicked to you.

Do me a favor and post a pic of yourself. I've been trying to find someone who looks dumber then eddy curry.

metrocard

Legend
Isiah is the most ridiculous head of any sports franchise in the history of professional athletics. All his blunders and stupid quotes should be put on a site so people can understand how bad of a job he's done as President/GM/Coach/Human.