View Poll Results: Which recent event was the most embarrassing?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zach Randolph being benched and having words with Isiah

3 15.79%
  • Stephon Marbury calling out Isiah and criticizing his strategy

3 15.79%
  • Isiah Thomas going public with his 3 favorite Knicks

9 47.37%
  • Jamal Crawford being one of Isiahs favorite Knicks

4 21.05%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Detroit Pistons at New York Knicks Game Thread 1/13

Wow this is just a joke of a game the Pistons should've just forfeited. The only thing this win does is open the door for another five games of pathetic, no effort losing.

The Marbury situation is really sad. No matter how big of an idiot/******* Isiah is Steph shouldn't be quitting/leaving the team.

u would think with this margin players like Chandler would get a run. very hard to get every player a shot but man let him do his thing.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Anyone just see that nice pass by Mardy? Crazy just Lee didn't catch it. I am disappointed with Lee not playin well.

Balkman, and Mardy got nice energy, Isiaherr GOTTA play those guys more PLEASE!!!

Balkman has a few steals, going well

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    I think the best thing would be to get rid of Marbury, I hate to see his last couple of good years go to waste. Isiah mite officially be the biggest idiot in sports history, im waitin for espn to do a "who's Number 1: worst coach."
    I really hope he leaves new york soon because his reputation is getting destroyed-and is probably already wrongfully being associated with the demolition of this team. Also, i think this team is capable of winning without him. Even with him here-this team doesnt win that often. This is turning into a joke.

Suprising night.. but I wanted to mention Steph for a minute. He wasn't on the bench he wasn't present at all in MSG... what is he doin? He is not a team man.. He's just livin in a different world right now and has to come back. I am wondering if Steph will come back. I know its an ankel injury but at least show up for the game.. There really is no excuse. Other then surgery or something which that didn't happen.

Balkman ++ This guy is a SPARK!!!!

wow. im real surprised with this.
    i wish they could play like this all the time

yea man it was a kool win...but we alwais win against pistons...well play good against the in graden...not convinced dow i mean c mon we havent even gone on a 2 game winning streak in awhile!

I dont think this team is as good without Marbury but there going nowhere with him. Either Isiah or Marbury has to go and it doesnt look like it will be Isiah so its gonna be Marbury. I hope he can find a team where he can have a starting job and be successful. I know hes got a bad rep for many things. He only deserves that bad rep for one thing, leaving the team earlier in the season but who knows whats going on with him and Isiah, its obviously not good but its unfair to make a judgement. I think Isiah would even admit that Marburys still capable of leading a team. The problem is Isiah is a F*ckin idiot and he choses to run the offense through 2 whoppers who are turnover prone and an inconsistent not efficient turnover prone Jamal Crawford. To get the most out of Marbury, the coach has to let Marbury run the offense. I know everyone always says he cant get a team past the 1st round of the playoffs but what about Z-Bo, Eddy, and Jamal? Crawford still hasnt played in a playoff game but to wrap things up I just hope Marbury finds a team where he can start and partially restore his rep.

He never had a rep.. lol every team he played for and left the next season they come up with 50 or more wins in a season, he simply has to go.. He wanted to play in Italy maybe he might find some luck there? I hard feelings but I got my opinion about Marbs..

Originally Posted by thekidd13
    yea man it was a kool win...but we alwais win against pistons...well play good against the in graden...not convinced dow i mean c mon we havent even gone on a 2 game winning streak in awhile!
    yeah man remember that 3OT game last year at the garden when frye hit that jumper to tie it at the end of the 2nd ot...ah man that was crazy

Thomas is leaving if he dont turn this team around...dirint Dolan liek have firing Isiah in his mind after the toronto game

Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    He never had a rep.. lol every team he played for and left the next season they come up with 50 or more wins in a season, he simply has to go.. He wanted to play in Italy maybe he might find some luck there? I hard feelings but I got my opinion about Marbs..
    Did Minnesota win 50 or more games the year after Marbury left?

Yes. as a matter of fact I believe they did.

Yes, they did I checked. ****. He never had a fair chance in NY and the same can be argued for the rest of the team. This group of players together does not work and ****s been F*cked up for Marbury since Larry Brown became coach. I thought until that point he had played great with the Knicks but Isiah made one too many bad trades and hired Larry Brown and the team got F*cked up. Things for were better last year for the team and Marbury as he played well from January to early April when he got injured. Things really got F*cked up this year with the acquiring of Zach Randolph and the clashing between Isiah Thomas and Marbury. There might be more to what we hear from the media so its unfair to make a judgement. One thing we all know is Isiah Thomas if a Dumb **** Head Homo Fag ******* and deserves most of the blame for everything. If Eddy Curry was with a better team he would be a better player benefiting from having better coaches to work with him and a structured system.