Steph's locker cleaned out? Is he finally done with Knicks?

Starks

Starter
You guys probably read all of the stories and quotes about his abscence. The Knicks PR guys must have been on vacation because many of this morning's quotes are very revealing.

Here is one the most telling from the NYPOST:

The players seemed confused, too. "When I came in, his jersey wasn't over there," Eddy Curry said. "I don't know, but I'm sure it's got to be something, though."

Is it a trade? Or is this the "Memphis Screwjob II" . (Get it? My name for Penny Hardaway's farewell...also it sounds like the infamous "Montreal Scewjob")

nyk_nyk

All Star
You guys probably read all of the stories and quotes about his abscence. The Knicks PR guys must have been on vacation because many of this morning's quotes are very revealing.

Here is one the most telling from the NYPOST:

The players seemed confused, too. "When I came in, his jersey wasn't over there," Eddy Curry said. "I don't know, but I'm sure it's got to be something, though."

Is it a trade? Or is this the "Memphis Screwjob II" . (Get it? My name for Penny Hardaway's farewell...also it sounds like the infamous "Montreal Scewjob")
There is definitely something going on here besides a "sprained ankle". I can only assume, but it smells like another rebellious effort on the part of Marbury and Isiah kind of leaked it last night when he said of Marbs "if he comes back". At this point, I can't seriously see Marbs as a fixture on this team from now until the end of the season.

Ever since that plane incident and the soft threats Marbs made towards Isiah, you had to know Isiah was gunning for him in his quiet sneaky way. It was mostly bas while it lasted Steph, good luck elsewhere.

Starks

Starter
Someone get Steph to start a blog like Curt Schilling.

I want to hear his dirt on Thomas. I didn't forget about that

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
When are you guys going to stop making excuses for Marbury. I'd rather have Curry turn over the ball 8 times than see Marbury as a no show with a B.S. excuse. Hurt or not, he should have supported his team from the bench, but Marbury doesn't do that. He just sits there with a towel over his head. We might as well buy him out. He's every bit as damaging to the teams moral as Isiah Thomas.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I think Mabury has given up on the team. I don't blame him, though.The team is 10-26, and there is no way the Knicks are going to make the playoffs this year. Marbury needs to just wait this season out.As crappy as this team is, he needs to realize that he's putting his 40 million at stake, when he abandons the team like that.He needs to just play hard for the rest of the season, and if he wants to be traded or be bought out, let Isiah know.And for those of you who continue to talk about Marbury being selfish and for Marbury being someone who deserts his teammates,I don't think anyone, except a Rookie would be happy playing with a 10-26 record. I don't care who it is. Even Grant Hill, who is known for playing with sportsmanship would hate to play for a team that is 10-26.

LJ4ptplay

Starter

Then why was his locker empty?
Why did he not show up for the game?
Why did Isiah say "if he comes back"?

Just keep making excuses for him. The more you do, the more ridiculous you look.

Man...I really think if Marbury was caught saying something like..."I like killing babies and eating them". The Marbury lovers would probably say... "those babies were Marbury haters, Crawford and Curry are worse than those babies, or your an asshole for not supporting Marbury's habit of killing babies and eating them".

When will you see the light my friends.

When are you guys going to stop making excuses for Marbury. I'd rather have Curry turn over the ball 8 times than see Marbury as a no show with a B.S. excuse. Hurt or not, he should have supported his team from the bench, but Marbury doesn't do that. He just sits there with a towel over his head. We might as well buy him out. He's every bit as damaging to the teams moral as Isiah Thomas.

Agreed. Thank you.

metrocard

Legend
Then why was his locker empty?
Why did he not show up for the game?
Why did Isiah say "if he comes back"?

Just keep making excuses for him. The more you do, the more ridiculous you look.

Man...I really think if Marbury was caught saying something like..."I like killing babies and eating them". The Marbury lovers would probably say... "those babies were Marbury haters, Crawford and Curry are worse than those babies, or your an asshole for not supporting Marbury's habit of killing babies and eating them".

When will you see the light my friends.

Agreed. Thank you.

lol, hilarious.

OAKLEY RULEZ

Benchwarmer
he'll b gone the around the same time zeke actually gets fired. in other words, no one's going anywhere, why cause that's how dolan wants it otherwise change wudda happened by now.

none of these speculation/watches about this person leaving or that person being shown the door r gonna come true till the offseason at the earliest. we should all just except it and deal with it in our own ways. me, i got the Giants in the NFC title game and some whisky to make it by.

:wallbash:

really- if you were in his situations right now, it would be pretty hard not to leave. Would you want to be here? I know 4 damn sure I wudnt. Playing ball wit a buncha losers- thats what this team is. And I use the term "team" lightly. This is not a team. A team works together to acheive greatness. This group of bums works on their own to earn their cash and go home. Period.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
A selfish player is a player who doesnt pass on the basketball court so how does him having surgery make him a selfish player? (Cough) Asshole

If he really does need surgery, then I apologize for my comments. They were unnecessary. If he ends up being bought out and playing for another team in a few weeks, then he truly is a selfish player.