Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 54

Thread: Marbury may need Ankle Surgery - Out Two Months?

  1. #16
    Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Wow, three Marburysexuals agree. Surprise Surprise!

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Marbury flying back to NYC doesn't concern me that much; heres why.
    Isiah messed up Marbury's morale by benching him. Marbury was averaging 15 and 5 and only two turnovers + shooting 40% from 3pt. He wasn't playing bad at all, but was benched early in the season. I feel like if we never benched him we would have stability within this team, a little more chemistry and maybe Marbury wouldn't fly back to NYC.
    This is pathetic. You can't blame everything on Isiah. He's done a **** job with the Knicks but he can't be blamed for Marbury leaving the team. So Marbury's little feelings got hurt because he was benched for playing like trash. You've made some good arguments but this aint one of em.

    Originally Posted by abcd
    he funny one that I hear is every team Marbury played for has gotten better when he's left. If this is true, then why did the Timberwolves continue to get knocked out of the playoffs in the first round, for 5 straight years? And why are they now 5-30 and the favorites to get the first overall pick in the draft? And why do the Nets seem to get worse and worse each year?
    For this comment I present you with the Marburysexual of the Year Award! Congratulations.

    Lets review the facts shall we. Marbury's ego drove him out of Minnesota. Garnett got the big contract and it all went down hill for Steph. He f'd up. I've even read interviews were he all but admitted that he f'd up. It took the Nets a minute to improve but didn't they get Kidd for Marbury? That's a hell of an upgrade don't you think? And we're not even going to talk about Marbury to NY which ultimately made way for Steve Nash? Just imagine if Thomas didn't bring in Marbury, we would have had a shot at Nash.

  2. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I Don't Give A Heck What U Call Me, A Starburysexual, Marburysexual Or What Ever U Want To Say. I Will Back Him Up If There Is A Need To, Am Telling U Marbury Is No Doubt The Best Point Guard In The Nba, Surround Him With Good Players And U Will Have A Championship Team. Have U Ever Wondered Why A 6-3 Point Guard Is The Leading Rebounder Of A Team And Also Has More Rebounds Than Most Centers In The League? U Answer That Question. U Heard It Here And From A Person Know As Starbury4real Cos A Player Cannot Post That Much Triple Doubles In A Season When The News Is Out That Jason Kidd Uses Steroid.Its Unfair And I Keep Saying It And I Will Emphasize It, U Guys Are Like Illiterates, U Don't Research For Fact About Players, Instead U Like To Switch The Channels To Espn For Analysts To Tell U About A Player. How Can U Claim A Guy Is Selfish And A Cancer To A Team Without Facts To Back That Claim Up Instead U Come Up With Myths That Other Analysts Or Media Has To Say About A Guy.There Are Other Guys In The Nba Who Never Made It Past The First Round Of The Playoffs But We Are Here Giving Praises To Them Whiles We Are Criticizing Marbury. A 6-3 Point Guard Is The Leading Rebounder Of A Team Which Tells U That There Is Something Going On That We Don't Know, U Guys Might Think The Use Of Steroid Is Only Associated In The Mlb But In Reality The Nfl And Nba Have Guys That Use It To But Its Not Out There. U Will Tell Me I Was Right When The News Is Out That Jason Kidd Uses 'roids.
    Last edited by starbury4real; Jan 14, 2008 at 16:09.

  3. #18
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Donchris, you've said nothing new.

    All I'm going to say you can't justify that Marbury was playing like that trash.
    You can't justify your benching your starting PG out of all positions in the first 3-5 games even if the PG was playing like trash.

    Its a senseless and desperate move by a desperate and senseless coach.

    "Marburysexual" is very original, wonder who you got that idea from.

  4. #19
    Cutest Guy Here Kennedy Curse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queens New York Ozone park
    Posts
    913
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    well Marbury is a big big trouble off court...he stay making the front page of Newspapers...he is our best player but good sometimes he just dosent know what he is sayin...
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    lolz idk man has nuttin 2 do wit this but god man idk i never believe what he saying...cuz he alwais saying diff shyt

  5. #20
    Veteran LJ4ptplay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ft. Collins, CO
    Posts
    2,950
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by starbury4real
    I Don't Give A Heck What U Call Me, A Starburysexual, Marburysexual Or What Ever U Want To Say. I Will Back Him Up If There Is A Need To, Am Telling U Marbury Is No Doubt The Best Point Guard In The Nba, Surround Him With Good Players And U Will Have A Championship Team. Have U Ever Wondered Why A 6-3 Point Guard Is The Leading Rebounder Of A Team And Also Has More Rebounds Than Most Centers In The League? U Answer That Question. U Heard It Here And From A Person Know As Starbury4real Cos A Player Cannot Post That Much Triple Doubles In A Season When The News Is Out That Jason Kidd Uses Steroid.Its Unfair And I Keep Saying It And I Will Emphasize It, U Guys Are Like Illiterates, U Don't Research For Fact About Players, Instead U Like To Switch The Channels To Espn For Analysts To Tell U About A Player. How Can U Claim A Guy Is Selfish And A Cancer To A Team Without Facts To Back That Claim Up Instead U Come Up With Myths That Other Analysts Or Media Has To Say About A Guy.There Are Other Guys In The Nba Who Never Made It Past The First Round Of The Playoffs But We Are Here Giving Praises To Them Whiles We Are Criticizing Marbury. A 6-3 Point Guard Is The Leading Rebounder Of A Team Which Tells U That There Is Something Going On That We Don't Know, U Guys Might Think The Use Of Steroid Is Only Associated In The Mlb But In Reality The Nfl And Nba Have Guys That Use It To But Its Not Out There. U Will Tell Me I Was Right When The News Is Out That Jason Kidd Uses 'roids.
    Marbury is the best PG in the NBA?!? Hahaha!! You're joking, right? The cancer rumor is justified by many players publically saying he is an ******* and the numerous fights he has gotton into with his teammates (e.g. Kenyon Martin, Kendall Gill, Kurt Thomas, Q. Rich, Malik Rose, Keith Van Horn). I'll take those opinions over yours. Selfish is when you bail on your teammates because you didn't like the coach benching you.

    Dude...by the way...what's up with capitalizing every word? You got to stop that. It's quite annoying.

  6. #21
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by starbury4real
    I Don't Give A Heck What U Call Me, A Starburysexual, Marburysexual Or What Ever U Want To Say. I Will Back Him Up If There Is A Need To, Am Telling U Marbury Is No Doubt The Best Point Guard In The Nba, Surround Him With Good Players And U Will Have A Championship Team. Have U Ever Wondered Why A 6-3 Point Guard Is The Leading Rebounder Of A Team And Also Has More Rebounds Than Most Centers In The League? U Answer That Question. U Heard It Here And From A Person Know As Starbury4real Cos A Player Cannot Post That Much Triple Doubles In A Season When The News Is Out That Jason Kidd Uses Steroid.Its Unfair And I Keep Saying It And I Will Emphasize It, U Guys Are Like Illiterates, U Don't Research For Fact About Players, Instead U Like To Switch The Channels To Espn For Analysts To Tell U About A Player. How Can U Claim A Guy Is Selfish And A Cancer To A Team Without Facts To Back That Claim Up Instead U Come Up With Myths That Other Analysts Or Media Has To Say About A Guy.There Are Other Guys In The Nba Who Never Made It Past The First Round Of The Playoffs But We Are Here Giving Praises To Them Whiles We Are Criticizing Marbury. A 6-3 Point Guard Is The Leading Rebounder Of A Team Which Tells U That There Is Something Going On That We Don't Know, U Guys Might Think The Use Of Steroid Is Only Associated In The Mlb But In Reality The Nfl And Nba Have Guys That Use It To But Its Not Out There. U Will Tell Me I Was Right When The News Is Out That Jason Kidd Uses 'roids.
    You got me thinkin, especially with some of the crazy stories about him.

  7. #22
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by thekidd13
    well Marbury is a big big trouble off court...he stay making the front page of Newspapers...he is our best player but good sometimes he just dosent know what he is sayin...
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    lolz idk man has nuttin 2 do wit this but god man idk i never believe what he saying...cuz he alwais saying diff shyt
    That video just shows us what the ignorance of the average Marbury hater; heres what the average Marbury hater comments on youtube.

    i hate you marbury!!!! If you dont get hit by a bus and implode i will personally shoot you in the ****ing head u talentless -worthless good for nothing coon mother ****er!!!

    you ruined ny knicks bball u ****ing spook!!!!
    Disgusting.

  8. #23
    Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    12

    Nyk Logo

    Originally Posted by starbury4real
    I Don't Give A Heck What U Call Me, A Starburysexual, Marburysexual Or What Ever U Want To Say. I Will Back Him Up If There Is A Need To, Am Telling U Marbury Is No Doubt The Best Point Guard In The Nba, Surround Him With Good Players And U Will Have A Championship Team. Have U Ever Wondered Why A 6-3 Point Guard Is The Leading Rebounder Of A Team And Also Has More Rebounds Than Most Centers In The League? U Answer That Question. U Heard It Here And From A Person Know As Starbury4real Cos A Player Cannot Post That Much Triple Doubles In A Season When The News Is Out That Jason Kidd Uses Steroid.Its Unfair And I Keep Saying It And I Will Emphasize It, U Guys Are Like Illiterates, U Don't Research For Fact About Players, Instead U Like To Switch The Channels To Espn For Analysts To Tell U About A Player. How Can U Claim A Guy Is Selfish And A Cancer To A Team Without Facts To Back That Claim Up Instead U Come Up With Myths That Other Analysts Or Media Has To Say About A Guy.There Are Other Guys In The Nba Who Never Made It Past The First Round Of The Playoffs But We Are Here Giving Praises To Them Whiles We Are Criticizing Marbury. A 6-3 Point Guard Is The Leading Rebounder Of A Team Which Tells U That There Is Something Going On That We Don't Know, U Guys Might Think The Use Of Steroid Is Only Associated In The Mlb But In Reality The Nfl And Nba Have Guys That Use It To But Its Not Out There. U Will Tell Me I Was Right When The News Is Out That Jason Kidd Uses 'roids.
    You are on crack. I can see that you appreciate Marbury's game but how can you say he's the best point guard in the NBA? Are you his son? I'm really at a loss for words right now. Again, Marbury has had some unfair criticisms but he proved his critics right when he abandoned his team.

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Donchris, you've said nothing new.

    All I'm going to say you can't justify that Marbury was playing like that trash.
    You can't justify your benching your starting PG out of all positions in the first 3-5 games even if the PG was playing like trash.

    Its a senseless and desperate move by a desperate and senseless coach.

    "Marburysexual" is very original, wonder who you got that idea from.
    Metro you are the biggest hypocrite up here and it's really sad cause you're smart enough to know better. From your take Curry is fat and lazy, Thomas is the NBA equivalent to George Bush and worships Satan but Marbury is the truth. Over 90% of your posts were about how bad of a GM/coach Thomas is and how we all needed to wake up. Now you need to wake up. Marbury can not lead this team or any team. He's dead weight! It's over, he's given up on this team long before his father passed. Time to stop making excuses and being a Marburysexual Starbury extremist.

  9. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    Marbury is the best PG in the NBA?!? Hahaha!! You're joking, right? The cancer rumor is justified by many players publically saying he is an ******* and the numerous fights he has gotton into with his teammates (e.g. Kenyon Martin, Kendall Gill, Kurt Thomas, Q. Rich, Malik Rose, Keith Van Horn). I'll take those opinions over yours. Selfish is when you bail on your teammates because you didn't like the coach benching you.

    Dude...by the way...what's up with capitalizing every word? You got to stop that. It's quite annoying.
    ALL OF THOSE GUYS THAT U STATED WHAT ARE THEY DOING IN THE NBA, WAKE ME UP OR CALL ME OUT WHEN A SUPERSTAR LIKE KG WHO PLAYED WITH MARBURY SAYS HE IS SELFISH. KENYON MARTIN, KURT THOMAS, Q.RICH, MALIK ROSE, VAN HORN AND KENDALL GRANT? ARE U KIDDING ME? THESE GUYS ARE ALL SCRUBS AND BENCH PLAYERS WHO JUST IRRITATED COS THEY DON'T GET THE SAME TREATMENT THAT MARBURY IS GETTING. AND AS FOR MY CAPITALIZATION, DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. THE FORUM IS A FREE BLOG WHERE INDIVIDUALS CAN BLOG ABOUT THEIR TEAM. U DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT TO USE.

  10. #25
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by donchris
    You are on crack. I can see that you appreciate Marbury's game but how can you say he's the best point guard in the NBA? Are you his son? I'm really at a loss for words right now. Again, Marbury has had some unfair criticisms but he proved his critics right when he abandoned his team.



    Metro you are the biggest hypocrite up here and it's really sad cause you're smart enough to know better. From your take Curry is fat and lazy, Thomas is the NBA equivalent to George Bush and worships Satan but Marbury is the truth. Over 90% of your posts were about how bad of a GM/coach Thomas is and how we all needed to wake up. Now you need to wake up. Marbury can not lead this team or any team. He's dead weight! It's over, he's given up on this team long before his father passed. Time to stop making excuses and being a Marburysexual Starbury extremist.

    You don't agree Curry is fat and lazy and Isiah is Lucifer himself?

    Who can lead this team on this roster? Lets get rid of all of them then.

    I don't know anybody in the NBA who can "Lead" a team to winning and success without a good supporting cast. Would you like to share who you know that does this?

    NBA team success is a TEAM thing, its not about one player, but how the team co-exist and is assembled. Please stfu and don't come in here with that Marbury played with KG, Amare and Martin. These guys weren't even all stars at the time, they were just getting their feet wet in the NBA, despite that, most of the teams Marbury played with were seeded NBA teams that made the playoffs.

    Our team is the least successful because primarly the GM, and I really don't give a **** if people think I'm being too hard on Isiah. He's was the GM and failed to have stability, a plan, organized a winning roster and respect the cap rules. He failed as a GM. He lost 10 million dollars to some ugly skeeze because of sexual harassment as a PRESIDENT, and as a Coach he awards minutes to no defense turnover out of shape players who make wrong decisions on offense, and bench hungry young talented players. You can't justify all his promises and his lies. Marbury at this point is just a scapegoat for Isiahsexuals and the media. I'm not really worried because Isiahsexuals in the past have been proven wrong and will forever be wrong with their agenda that Isiah isn't as bad as people think.

  11. #26
    OG GoKnIcKsDLEE42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,399
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by starbury4real
    . U DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT TO USE.
    maybe not, but the rules do...

    Originally Posted by admin
    Rules Log:

    Forum Rules
    • Do not post in all caps!

  12. #27
    Your Best Bet is B Ez datruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    1,553
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    He's been hurt all season long if you watched him play, but it isn't much of a concern to Isiahsexuals. I remember a couple of times in Marbury's career he's played through a lot of tough injuries. Since Marbury is such a strong PG; when he drives to the basket he gets FOULED HARD but is so strong to the point he doesn't flopped or get moved because he can overpower a lot of the big men who foul him hard. That leaves a lot of pain anyway and I'm not surprised with this injury. Thats why he stopped dunking the ball and doing these explosive moves he was doing in Minnesota and New Jersey.
    that has nothing to do wit the reason he injured, could be part but thats not thet main reason cuz iverson played nagging injuries his whole career and never really missed a long stretch of games if im not mistaken, i just wish he had half the heart AI has..... the main reason is because stephon has a history wit two bad ankles is because earlier in his career he played all year around wit NBA/rutger park....i use to show ma love to stephon, the week he was traded i got his authentic jersey, but this dude only cares about himself....this guy only decides to play his game 1 every 5 games while the opposing average guards is up for the challenge to play stephon and ends up bustin his ass, if he's not playing hard every game like u suppose to do, get rid of this guy, and i guarantee u this, the day stephon leaves the knicks, he's going to bash every single person in the knicks organization

  13. #28
    Your Best Bet is B Ez datruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    1,553
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    You don't agree Curry is fat and lazy and Isiah is Lucifer himself?

    Who can lead this team on this roster? Lets get rid of all of them then.

    I don't know anybody in the NBA who can "Lead" a team to winning and success without a good supporting cast. Would you like to share who you know that does this?

    NBA team success is a TEAM thing, its not about one player, but how the team co-exist and is assembled. Please stfu and don't come in here with that Marbury played with KG, Amare and Martin. These guys weren't even all stars at the time, they were just getting their feet wet in the NBA, despite that, most of the teams Marbury played with were seeded NBA teams that made the playoffs.
    man what marbury and KG would have accomplished if stephon would have stayed, but no he couldnt accept his role being 2nd to KG, stephon got some ego problems man, the year in which he first came to the knicks, the time when we were playing our best ball was when we had keith van horn but no stephon dont like em and since isiah was such a big supporter of stephon, he shipped em out, everybody who stephon has had problems wit, isiah the dumbass went and got rid of em, except Q because he's untradeable

  14. #29
    Veteran LJ4ptplay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ft. Collins, CO
    Posts
    2,950
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by starbury4real
    ALL OF THOSE GUYS THAT U STATED WHAT ARE THEY DOING IN THE NBA, WAKE ME UP OR CALL ME OUT WHEN A SUPERSTAR LIKE KG WHO PLAYED WITH MARBURY SAYS HE IS SELFISH. KENYON MARTIN, KURT THOMAS, Q.RICH, MALIK ROSE, VAN HORN AND KENDALL GRANT? ARE U KIDDING ME? THESE GUYS ARE ALL SCRUBS AND BENCH PLAYERS WHO JUST IRRITATED COS THEY DON'T GET THE SAME TREATMENT THAT MARBURY IS GETTING. AND AS FOR MY CAPITALIZATION, DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. THE FORUM IS A FREE BLOG WHERE INDIVIDUALS CAN BLOG ABOUT THEIR TEAM. U DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT TO USE.
    You argue that Marbury haters speculate that he is a cancer and that he causes problems in the locker room.

    Then I refute that argument with facts involving players that have publically stated their dislike for Marbury.

    Then you speculate that those players are jealous of Marbury's treatment and their opinion doesn't count because they are not all-stars.



    Illogical.

  15. #30
    Superstar Pricey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    989
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by donchris
    You are on crack. I can see that you appreciate Marbury's game but how can you say he's the best point guard in the NBA? Are you his son? I'm really at a loss for words right now. Again, Marbury has had some unfair criticisms but he proved his critics right when he abandoned his team.



    Metro you are the biggest hypocrite up here and it's really sad cause you're smart enough to know better. From your take Curry is fat and lazy, Thomas is the NBA equivalent to George Bush and worships Satan but Marbury is the truth. Over 90% of your posts were about how bad of a GM/coach Thomas is and how we all needed to wake up. Now you need to wake up. Marbury can not lead this team or any team. He's dead weight! It's over, he's given up on this team long before his father passed. Time to stop making excuses and being a Marburysexual Starbury extremist.
    I can't believe u would rag on Marbury. They guy is a very good PG, maybe not in the top 5 in the league but def 10.
    I wouldnt be listening to those guys making comments about Marbury cause there are just as many stories going around about all the good things he has done for the community and team mates.
    i admit i was p1ssed when he left the team earlier in the season and being a leader and walking off cause u got benched isnt a good image to portray to the kids of the team but we all make mistakes.
    The guy has stated that he wants to die a Knick and loves the team, i would like to think we can take his word on that and get behind him.

Similar Threads

  1. Marbury back 4 2008
    By Kennedy Curse in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Jan 11, 2008, 13:51
  2. Starbury...what a joke!
    By JerseyCityNETSfan15 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: Mar 20, 2006, 08:41
  3. If the Knicks want Brown, get rid of Marbury
    By Cakalusa in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Jul 29, 2005, 21:04
  4. Knick Concerns
    By mrj18 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Jan 04, 2005, 14:51
  5. newspaper article request
    By NY all day BABY in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Dec 28, 2004, 12:04

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •