Washington Wizards Head Coach Eddie Jordan and (Assistant) Mike O'Koren has been the BEST two offense/defense MASTER Coaches in the NBA league since the 2001-2 seasons.

When Marbury refuse to play to these two assistant coaches offense/defense PLAN on the Nets they had Head Coach Byron Scott and President Ron Thorn trade Marbury with the quickness out of NewJersey.

Head Coach "Eddie Jordan & Mike O'Koren" is the number one reason why I am always getting on Isiah Thomas selection of traded players and his so-call coaching style of these players in his rotation.

What these Two coaches did for the Nets roster "Two consecutive trips to the FINALS", and then clean house of the "CANCER-PLAYERS" on the Nets and the Wizards of the players that refuse to play to their "Game-PLAN".

I am no longer suprised about any kind of success that Coach Eddie Jordan & Mike O'Koren have with their team in the NBA. Their Coaching style of mediocre NBA players are so good that the next team thinks these players are Star Quality Players.

Comming up with a sure PLAN to beat the Boston BIG-3 Celtics Twice is something I expect from Coach Jordan & O'Koren.

P.S. Recall after the Knicks beat the Wizards last season James Dolan immediately gave Isiah Thomas an extension on his contract.