Washington Wizards vs New York Knicks Game Thread 1/14

starbury4real

Benchwarmer
What Happen To The 20 Points Lead. Typical New York Knicks, Up By 20, The Wizards Have Cut It To Half By Half Time. Am Sick Of This, I Thought This Going To Be A Blow Out Game From Wire To Wire. Hope They Play With The Same Intensity That They Had In The First 2 Quarters. They Better Not Come Back From Half Time Looking Sluggish And I Hope They Continue With The Ball Movement And Crawford Better Not Jack Up Shot After Shots, He Need To Move The Ball Like The Way They Did. And Am Seeing Some Light In Q.rich, He Went 5-8. Hope He Keeps It Up.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
wow unbelievable-we just watched a 20 point lead litterally disappear into thin air-what happeened?

I started watching the game. I sometimes think I jinx this team. I just started watching the game when there was about 4 minutes left in the first half. Ugghhh! Maybe I'll turn it off now.

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks got off to a great start with Q.Richardson finally hitting his shots this season. About Time! it took Q.Rich 37 games to start hitting three shots in a row.
Knicks-26
Wizard- 12

After First Quarter
Knicks 30
Wizards 14

Q.Richardson 10 points.
If benching Q.Richardson for two straight games bring this type of first quarter performance, Isiah need to keep this method up.

Knicks started the second quarter off trading baskets "38 -18" with players Nate, Jones, Balkman, Jefferies, and Lee.

Q.Rich came in for Jefferies with the score 38-19
Jefferies was playing some great TEAM DEFENSE with Balkman & Lee.

Curry, Zach crawford came in for Nate, Lee & Balkman with the score 43-25

Halftime Knicks 51-41 Wizards

The Knicks Starting-5 just dont have it to trade baskets with any team in the league, and their DEFENSE is still Atrocious to the eye.

Q.Richardson missed every shot he took in the 2nd quarter (0-4).

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks Starting Lineup of Curry, Zach, Q.Rich, Crawford, and Jones started the 3rd quarter and played 8 straight minutes losing the double digit lead they started the half with. Crawford 3 pointers with 3 minutes left in the 3rd has the Knicks at 70-62.

Lee, Nate & Jefferies in for Zach, Curry & Jones the 75-66

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The Knicks got off to a great start with Q.Richardson finally hitting his shots this season. About Time! it took Q.Rich 37 games to start hitting three shots in a row.
Knicks-26
Wizard- 12

After First Quarter
Knicks 30
Wizards 14

Q.Richardson 10 points.
If benching Q.Richardson for two straight games bring this type of first quarter performance, Isiah need to keep this method up.

Knicks started the second quarter off trading baskets "38 -18" with players Nate, Jones, Balkman, Jefferies, and Lee.

Q.Rich came in for Jefferies with the score 38-19
Jefferies was playing some great TEAM DEFENSE with Balkman & Lee.

Curry, Zach crawford came in for Nate, Lee & Balkman with the score 43-25

Halftime Knicks 51-41 Wizards

The Knicks Starting-5 just dont have it to trade baskets with any team in the league, and their DEFENSE is still Atrocious to the eye.

Q.Richardson missed every shot he took in the 2nd quarter (0-4).

An 18 point lead was cut to 10 when Curry, Zach, and Crawford entered the game.

I bolded that for the Marbury haters and I thank you Kiyaman for not including the name Marbury in your recap. 82games.com is the worse place to get stats from, just compare Crawford to other players.

Crawford is having one of his most efficient nights offensively but Roger Mason has scored 16pts in 12 minutes.

Q is playin good defense on Butler, to my suprise. I dont think it will last.

Kiyaman

Legend
Knicks had a 22 point Lead in this game.
Q.Rich been shooting Brickshots and havn't scored since the first quarter yet he played the entire 3rd quarter.
End of 3rd quarter Knicks-77 Wizards-72

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Curry, Randolph, and Crawford make this team worse. Richardson is included in this group every game so far except tonight but I expect him to return to his usual self for the next game. We need to see more Nate, Lee, and Balkman.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Wtf???

An 18 point lead was cut to 10 when Curry, Zach, and Crawford entered the game.

I bolded that for the Marbury haters and I thank you Kiyaman for not including the name Marbury in your recap. 82games.com is the worse place to get stats from, just compare Crawford to other players.

Crawford is having one of his most efficient nights offensively but Roger Mason has scored 16pts in 12 minutes.

Q is playin good defense on Butler, to my suprise. I dont think it will last.

Who cares if Steph isn't even in the building??? Riddle me this: If Steph doesn't play another game this season or ever in a Knicks uni, what are you gonna talk about???

Kiyaman

Legend
Curry, Randolph, and Crawford make this team worse. Richardson is included in this group every game so far except tonight but I expect him to return to his usual self for the next game. We need to see more Nate, Lee, and Balkman.

Sorry to say, but with No Q.Richardson the Knicks would WIN more Games.
We need Marbury & Q.Rich to get an injury to keep them out for a month or two.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Who cares if Steph isn't even in the building??? Riddle me this: If Steph doesn't play another game this season or ever in a Knicks uni, what are you gonna talk about???

"Riddle me this" What a fag

What kind of a fuckin question is that, I talk about other players besides Marbury. "Riddle me this" IF Marbury never plays a game again as a Knick who you gonna talk shit about??? And Starbury is at the game.