Washington Wizards vs New York Knicks Game Thread 1/14

starbury4real

Benchwarmer
Sounds like you want the Knicks to lose. Are you a Knicks fan or a "Starbury" fan???

U SOUND LIKE A RETARDED KID, LIKE U BOTH CLINICALLY AND MENTALLY ILL. WHENEVER I READ UR POST IS SOUNDS LIKE A 15 YEAR OLD KID POSTING THOSE COMMENT MAN. THE KNICKS WON TWO IN A ROW, GOOD GAME HOPE THE KEEP ON WITH THE WINNING STREAK DON'T MAKE SILLY COMMENT BY SAYING THEY PLAYED BETTER BECAUSE SUCH AND SUCH PLAYER WASN'T ON THE FLOOR OR IN UNIFORM. THATS HOW WE HUMAN BEINGS ARE, WE ARE HYPOCRITICAL AND IGNORANT. DON'T PEOPLE SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT GILBERT ARENAS AND TRACY MCGRADY. THEY SAY THIS TEAM IS PLAYING WELL BECAUSE SUCH AND SUCH PLAYING IS NOT PLAYING BUT IN REALITY, OTHER PLAYERS STEP UP BECAUSE THAT PLAYING IS NOT PLAYING. BE SMART MAN. I KNOW U SMARTER THAN THAT BUT UR POINT IS INVALID.

Pricey

Rotation player
Sounds like you want the Knicks to lose. Are you a Knicks fan or a "Starbury" fan???
wait a sec? how does me thinking the Knicks r a better side with Marbury making me want the Knicks to lose?
The 2 games he has missed in a row was against sides that played back to back matches against good teams so u cannot read anything into that.
Do u really think the Knicks guards will continue to play like that against sides that havent played back to back?? ur in dreamland.
Maybe when we come up against a side that isnt tired and hitting above 30% from the field u may bring this shit up but at the moment it sounds stupid.
u should be happy that we won a game, not bringing up the fact Marbury not playing as the reason, that is seriously one of the more dumbest things i have ever heard.
Obviously u hate Marbury and dont deny it cause every post u make has a comment that is ragging on him.
In the next few road games if we lose im coming at u with this shit so be prepared.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I got your country hangin'.

There you go again

Funny how well the team plays with "cancer removed." Addition by subtraction.

Shut the F*ck up

Because the team knew Selfish Steph wasn't gone for GOOD.

:smokin::smokin::smokin:

Let Them Say Whatever They Want To Say About Marbury, His Absence Has Helped Knicks Win Two Games In A Row, Blah, Blah, Blah. All Am Saying Is Good Win For The New York Knicks, Lets See Whether They Can Make It Three Games In A Row. Its Just Crazy How Some People Think Marbury Is The Reason Why The Knicks Is Losing But In Reality The Knicks Are Still The New York Knicks. When He Was Out In December, Why Didn't The Knicks Tweak Consecutive Wins In A Row. But People Are Here Acting Ignorant And Hypocritical. I Just Laugh When I Read Some Post Stating Marbury's Absence Is Suddenly Going To Change The Knicks Season Around, Its Just Comical. Don't People Also Say The Wizards Are Better Without Agent Zero But In Reality They Not, Maybe The Loss Of A Teammate Will Allow Others To Step, Same Thing Was Said About Tracy Mcgrady When He Wasn't Playing But In Reality They Need Those Guys.

Hes one of the dumbest haters on here.

ur a moron. Wizards played back to back matches against Boston and ur making the Knicks to be the be all and end all!!!!
Fred Jones carved up 1st half, thats telling me that Washington were in bad form tonight.
Stop making this into a "no cancer" thing. Its not valid cause if it did then in December when he wasnt playing we would have won more games.
Wait til we play teams that have had a rest or not had back to back matches against quality teams before making stupid comments

Jimmychief has the early lead for the 2008 worst poster of the year award.

They just played the Celtics twice,the knicks got lucky for the 2nd time. There luck will run out tomorrow night against New Jersey. I got the Nets winnin by 12.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
idc man a win is a win...shyt i aint saying were gonna turn the season around naw cuz well Washington and Detroit were just sloppy...but fuck it ima happy man...good day and this chick im trying 2 bag diggin me man mad fun wit her and going clubbin wit ha ;D and yea and i come home 2 see knicks win...man im happy...

Great win by the knicks tonight with Crawford giving us his one good game per week. The most exciting thing about the past two weeks besides Balkman finally getting some run is that Nate has been playing great and distributing the ball.

I'm still not a believer though, it's gonna take a lot more then 2 wins against two tired eastern conference teams for me to start buying into this. I want the Knicks to beat the Nets tomm and we'll go from there.

Also why is everyone arguing about Marbury all the time? Whether you like him or not he's most probably no longer going to be a part of this team's future so for better or for worse lets move on.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
They just played the Celtics twice,the knicks got lucky for the 2nd time. There luck will run out tomorrow night against New Jersey. I got the Nets winnin by 12.

how u call urself a knick fan??? the wizards played tough after the first quarter

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Weak words like that will not convince me, if they continue to win I will be convinced. Do you honestly think were gonna keep winnin?

metrocard

Legend

Better draft position and missing the playoffs > worst draft position and missing the playoffs.

You should be the last one to question anyone's identity as a Knick fan.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Anyways...we got the W...no excuses. And why is everyone arguing? We get 2 consecutive W's and people start lashing out lol...go figure. If we just keep the intensity up...we should be fine...I'm not going to say that we're going to make playoffs but we haven't even reached the all-star break and we have another half of the season and we're also in the Eastern Conference...no one can ever count a team out in the eastern conference until they are mathematically eliminated... no one...

NYKnicks15

Starter
yo metro.. has yours wore off yet? i dont think im sober just quite yet... um good game? they didnt have arenas but good game. 2 in a row this is weird. randolph morris game in and got a pf right away gotta love all the hype haha jk given the chance hell succeed. as much as i like winning.. i just feel the better balkman or nate or randolph do the quicker isiahs dumbass will trade them... well he can trade randolph thats cool by me. just how he does it the point. jeffries did what he was supposed to. richardson might have made some of the money we pay him tonight. robinson does what it does with lee and balkman crawford didnt streak. curry did his time. randolphs blackhole hurt us towards the end. but overall decent game.. whos next?

pat

Starter
did you ever take into consideration that a few players were in sort of a strike as long as Marbury was (is???) on the team? I can imagine that there are a few tensions. I guess parting ways with him would be the best for both sides. Unfortunately, the same can't be said for Isiah. He won't go because he knows that he will never again get a decent job in the NBA if he doesn't manage to clean up this mess. However, I'm afraid he won't manage.

Toons

is the Bo$$
ok...firstly, who gives a fuck if ur comming off a back to back night? ur a professional athelete...if ur in shape, that should not bother you...when tayshaun prince was asked about back to abck contests, he said that you should be fired up comming back after a loss....i play ball...an sometime i play every day for a week, and im far from a professional athelete....so stop making bullshit excuses for teams that we beat....when we play back to back and we lose, i dont hear you guys saying that oh, the opposing team lucked out bcuz we played back to back last night....so, i give an official fuck dat....and those who hate on the black hole, (who now i am not too fond of) who didnt watch the game need to relax....zach played defense....he pulled the chair once, kept his hands up, was sweating like adog, and kept jamison under control in the first half....he and lee did an excellent job...defense is not luck.....also balkman and q. did an good job on caron...zach and nate took 2 nice charges...jefferies made 2 blocks on a nice defensve stance against his former team....give credit where credit is due....like kenny smith said, we played defense and moved the ball....zach did an excellent job passing out of the double team which opened crawford for 3 of his 6 3 pointes....freddy and nate played team ball....so for this win, i credit the knicks for an alll out effort win...their demenor has changed, and i see confidence building....i think we will give new jersey a run for their money

Toons

is the Bo$$
also for those who watch the game, did you notice that there were hardly any uncontested shots, and the shots that we were late on commin around screens, that we still jumped out flying trying to affect the opposing players shots in any way? HUSTLE i say!

Kiyaman

Legend
Wow! this board is being hard on each other and alot of members when I recall we all was a little optimistic about this Knick Team before the regular season started. The comments we make is out of ANGER of a "11-26" record.

The Marbury & Starbury thing is to old to bring up 4 years later, his tour of performance with the Nets & Suns explains Marbury.

We all was optimistic about this Knick Team this past offseason because of what we seen in the Last Two Games "The Deep Depth on our the Bench" of "Nate, Balkman, and Lee".

The Knicks Head Coach has FINALLY let the three Bench-Players be FINSHERS and get 12 straight minutes of playingtime together (for two straight games this season which prove to be the best "TEAM-PLAY" we seen all season from this 15 roster of players).

We Knick-Fans can not get angry amongst ourselves on how the Knicks Head Coach think his Rotation of Players should be (And Isiah Rotation of Players were Terrible from the Start of the season). His rotation did not agree with alot of us, and it made alot of our favorite Knick-Player look bad playing alongside of a teammates that dont motivate their talents.

Isiah Thomas putting all the Highest Paid Knick Players in the "Starting-5 Lineup" this season is why he got the treatment he got from the Knick-Fans in MSG "FIRE-ISIAH" chants.
Knick-Fans expected much more from him being the "President/GM/Coach".

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I the Knicks played good against the Wizards. I like how they didn't panic, when the Wizards made a run, and they continued to play as a team.The people that impressed me the most this game was, Jamal Crawford, who knocked down his shots and had 29 points, Zach Randolph, who did his thing on the boards, and did a good job scoring,Balkman and Nate Robinson, who provided energy as usual.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
what a game! Knicks really had that one in the bag since the first quarter. But in the 3rd they cut it to 4 points. That was when I had some doubts.

Knicks Nets tonight!

Wheres the NETS game thread? Cuz my homie MSG is doin a great job wit them.