Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Washington Wizards vs New York Knicks Game Thread 1/14

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Sounds like you want the Knicks to lose. Are you a Knicks fan or a "Starbury" fan???
    U SOUND LIKE A RETARDED KID, LIKE U BOTH CLINICALLY AND MENTALLY ILL. WHENEVER I READ UR POST IS SOUNDS LIKE A 15 YEAR OLD KID POSTING THOSE COMMENT MAN. THE KNICKS WON TWO IN A ROW, GOOD GAME HOPE THE KEEP ON WITH THE WINNING STREAK DON'T MAKE SILLY COMMENT BY SAYING THEY PLAYED BETTER BECAUSE SUCH AND SUCH PLAYER WASN'T ON THE FLOOR OR IN UNIFORM. THATS HOW WE HUMAN BEINGS ARE, WE ARE HYPOCRITICAL AND IGNORANT. DON'T PEOPLE SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT GILBERT ARENAS AND TRACY MCGRADY. THEY SAY THIS TEAM IS PLAYING WELL BECAUSE SUCH AND SUCH PLAYING IS NOT PLAYING BUT IN REALITY, OTHER PLAYERS STEP UP BECAUSE THAT PLAYING IS NOT PLAYING. BE SMART MAN. I KNOW U SMARTER THAN THAT BUT UR POINT IS INVALID.

Sounds like you want the Knicks to lose. Are you a Knicks fan or a "Starbury" fan???
    wait a sec? how does me thinking the Knicks r a better side with Marbury making me want the Knicks to lose?
    The 2 games he has missed in a row was against sides that played back to back matches against good teams so u cannot read anything into that.
    Do u really think the Knicks guards will continue to play like that against sides that havent played back to back?? ur in dreamland.
    Maybe when we come up against a side that isnt tired and hitting above 30% from the field u may bring this **** up but at the moment it sounds stupid.
    u should be happy that we won a game, not bringing up the fact Marbury not playing as the reason, that is seriously one of the more dumbest things i have ever heard.
    Obviously u hate Marbury and dont deny it cause every post u make has a comment that is ragging on him.
    In the next few road games if we lose im coming at u with this **** so be prepared.

I got your country hangin'.
    There you go again

Funny how well the team plays with "cancer removed." Addition by subtraction.
    Shut the F*ck up

Because the team knew Selfish Steph wasn't gone for GOOD.

Originally Posted by starbury4real
    Let Them Say Whatever They Want To Say About Marbury, His Absence Has Helped Knicks Win Two Games In A Row, Blah, Blah, Blah. All Am Saying Is Good Win For The New York Knicks, Lets See Whether They Can Make It Three Games In A Row. Its Just Crazy How Some People Think Marbury Is The Reason Why The Knicks Is Losing But In Reality The Knicks Are Still The New York Knicks. When He Was Out In December, Why Didn't The Knicks Tweak Consecutive Wins In A Row. But People Are Here Acting Ignorant And Hypocritical. I Just Laugh When I Read Some Post Stating Marbury's Absence Is Suddenly Going To Change The Knicks Season Around, Its Just Comical. Don't People Also Say The Wizards Are Better Without Agent Zero But In Reality They Not, Maybe The Loss Of A Teammate Will Allow Others To Step, Same Thing Was Said About Tracy Mcgrady When He Wasn't Playing But In Reality They Need Those Guys.
    Hes one of the dumbest haters on here.

Originally Posted by Pricey
    ur a moron. Wizards played back to back matches against Boston and ur making the Knicks to be the be all and end all!!!!
    Fred Jones carved up 1st half, thats telling me that Washington were in bad form tonight.
    Stop making this into a "no cancer" thing. Its not valid cause if it did then in December when he wasnt playing we would have won more games.
    Wait til we play teams that have had a rest or not had back to back matches against quality teams before making stupid comments
    Jimmychief has the early lead for the 2008 worst poster of the year award.

They just played the Celtics twice,the knicks got lucky for the 2nd time. There luck will run out tomorrow night against New Jersey. I got the Nets winnin by 12.

idc man a win is a win...shyt i aint saying were gonna turn the season around naw cuz well Washington and Detroit were just sloppy...but **** it ima happy man...good day and this chick im trying 2 bag diggin me man mad fun wit her and going clubbin wit ha ;D and yea and i come home 2 see knicks win...man im happy...

Great win by the knicks tonight with Crawford giving us his one good game per week. The most exciting thing about the past two weeks besides Balkman finally getting some run is that Nate has been playing great and distributing the ball.

I'm still not a believer though, it's gonna take a lot more then 2 wins against two tired eastern conference teams for me to start buying into this. I want the Knicks to beat the Nets tomm and we'll go from there.

Also why is everyone arguing about Marbury all the time? Whether you like him or not he's most probably no longer going to be a part of this team's future so for better or for worse lets move on.

Your the same dumbass that believes in Eddy Curry. Get off his nuts, you have been Kimbo Sliced by everyone here.

]

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33

They just played the Celtics twice,the knicks got lucky for the 2nd time. There luck will run out tomorrow night against New Jersey. I got the Nets winnin by 12.
    how u call urself a knick fan??? the wizards played tough after the first quarter

Weak words like that will not convince me, if they continue to win I will be convinced. Do you honestly think were gonna keep winnin?

I wont be able to make the game thread until 3pm tomorrow, if anyone wants to make it you got the job.

Mate i think the run will stop very soon but im enjoying every win, doesnt happen often.

Originally Posted by Pricey
    Mate i think the run will stop very soon but im enjoying every win, doesnt happen often.
    Its always fun watching Nate, Balkman, and Lee. Those 3 guys always bring the energy and play hard. I wanna see them get big minutes.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Better draft position and missing the playoffs > worst draft position and missing the playoffs.

You should be the last one to question anyone's identity as a Knick fan.

Anyways...we got the W...no excuses. And why is everyone arguing? We get 2 consecutive W's and people start lashing out lol...go figure. If we just keep the intensity up...we should be fine...I'm not going to say that we're going to make playoffs but we haven't even reached the all-star break and we have another half of the season and we're also in the Eastern Conference...no one can ever count a team out in the eastern conference until they are mathematically eliminated... no one...

Veteran

yo metro.. has yours wore off yet? i dont think im sober just quite yet... um good game? they didnt have arenas but good game. 2 in a row this is weird. randolph morris game in and got a pf right away gotta love all the hype haha jk given the chance hell succeed. as much as i like winning.. i just feel the better balkman or nate or randolph do the quicker isiahs dumbass will trade them... well he can trade randolph thats cool by me. just how he does it the point. jeffries did what he was supposed to. richardson might have made some of the money we pay him tonight. robinson does what it does with lee and balkman crawford didnt streak. curry did his time. randolphs blackhole hurt us towards the end. but overall decent game.. whos next?

did you ever take into consideration that a few players were in sort of a strike as long as Marbury was (is???) on the team? I can imagine that there are a few tensions. I guess parting ways with him would be the best for both sides. Unfortunately, the same can't be said for Isiah. He won't go because he knows that he will never again get a decent job in the NBA if he doesn't manage to clean up this mess. However, I'm afraid he won't manage.