Thread: rumored isiah trade ideas

Hybrid View

Veteran

Default rumored isiah trade ideas

first ingenious isiah deal... 1. Milwaukee Bucks get Zach Randolph & Renaldo Balkman. Knicks get Bobby Simmons, Dan Gadzuric and Charlie Villenueva... DISGUSTING. If this is true which i doubt is because it said Harris denied this trade. But this would be HORRIBLE FOR US. 2. Miami Heat get Stephon Marbury. Knicks get Jason Williams and Ricky Davis and take on Smush. This makes a lot of sense and im sure Balkman would be included or someother player but we get too decent players... that expire next year! doesnt seem like an isiah trade... but it seems Riley would be the desperate one orchestrating it. GREAT TRADE. 3. Sacramento Kings who are looking to dump contracts. unless it involved bibby this deal would most likely have artest as the main piece and us taking on KThomas and Rahims horrible contracts. now if he was smart hed trade Randolph and Marbs and Balkman for Bibby, Artest, Thomas and another. wouldnt be GREAT buttttt its the best we could take in reality. im not lookin for trade ideas. justttt lets start with how bad that first trade is. talk amongst yourselves haha

I think i like the Miami trade the best but theres gotta be sumthin better out there.

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    I think i like the Miami trade the best but theres gotta be sumthin better out there.
    word exactly wat i was thinkin

please, if possible, no trade including Balkman.

but i also like the miami possibility.

yea man Miami deal wouldent hurt? Davis is a 3 point shooter and hes iight...but eh idk...and yea BALKMAN BE BALLING HARD OUT THERE MAN! impressed impressed

I do not like any of those trades.

All I want is to get a young promising centre. Who can block shots and score when need (think Horford), we do not need Williams or Ricky Davis. Marbury is a good point guard and has really changed this team.

What has killed this team, is lack of defence which Marbury is part of but is not the problem.

In past Isiah has been in bad positions, and what has he done? Traded and put us in worst positions. We got Francis (sigh) and then traded for Randolph. I don't mind Randolph but I prefer Lee. Randolph and Curry cannot play together. One of them has to go.

The knicks need a defender and a young centre. We dont need any shooting guards.

Keep Steph (his value is low and we will get ripped of)
    Lee
    Balkman
    Robinson
    Chandler

Trade

Crawford
    Randolph
    Lee

To get the players we need we should only limit our trading.

Veteran

we need to dump contracts. thatd be nice. maybe a first round pick in the miami deal would be nice as well? i like marbury. you seem to love marbury. but regardless he is not a solution here. no one in the lockerroom even likes him. im not saying our team is great and we should listen to the other scrubs BUT if its 14 + the coach against 1 then get rid of the one.