View Poll Results: Which of the following will be the biggest factor to the Knicks success?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Increasing Nate Robinsons Minutes

3 21.43%
  • Crawford continuing to shoot better

6 42.86%
  • Increasing Balkmans minutes

4 28.57%
  • We suck and we got lucky twice

1 7.14%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: New York Knicks vs New Jersey Nets Game Thread 1/16

today i saw more knick jerseys in my school then i've seen all year long lol

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

The Knicks have won the last three games largely due to the play of Jamal Crawford, but also because they played as a team. Didn't Richardson get like 5 assists? I've argued in the past that Crawford is a sixth man on a good team but they way he's playing now it's very likely that he'd be the second or third scoring option on a good team.

Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    this site used to be cool. But lately, it's turned into a totalitarian state where anything negative about Marbury is met with insults and rude comments.
    So sad but so true. Marbury has a lot of fans up here. Several posters have even named themselves after him so when we call him out for selfishness and a complete lack of leadership and basic play making, they don't like that. They'd rather blame Dolan and Thomas for driving Marbury to be the way he is when in reality he's always been this way. We just liked him and made excuses for him.

Originally Posted by toons
    ok, i accept that...i am a crawfordsexual...i am a knicksexual.....i kno that about myself...it seems that you my friend are in dinial....first sign that u have a problem....im not like tese other dudes....if u havent noticed....i love this team....point blank.
    Isn't this bobosexual stuff getting old? Can we retire the word now. I've used it once or twice but damn it's played out like gucci sweaters. I wouldn't question your fanhood. Only a dick would do that. You just called the game like you saw it. Crawford has been very inconsistent and is well known for choosing bad shots but the fact is he lead us to three back to back wins. Randolph is passing out of double teams. May be Curry is taking notes.

Originally Posted by donchris
    The Knicks have won the last three games largely due to the play of Jamal Crawford, but also because they played as a team. Didn't Richardson get like 5 assists? I've argued in the past that Crawford is a sixth man on a good team but they way he's playing now it's very likely that he'd be the second or third scoring option on a good team.

So sad but so true. Marbury has a lot of fans up here. Several posters have even named themselves after him so when we call him out for selfishness and a complete lack of leadership and basic play making, they don't like that. They'd rather blame Dolan and Thomas for driving Marbury to be the way he is when in reality he's always been this way. We just liked him and made excuses for him.

Isn't this bobosexual stuff getting old? Can we retire the word now. I've used it once or twice but damn it's played out like gucci sweaters. I wouldn't question your fanhood. Only a dick would do that. You just called the game like you saw it. Crawford has been very inconsistent and is well known for choosing bad shots but the fact is he lead us to three back to back wins. Randolph is passing out of double teams. May be Curry is taking notes.
    Just drop it already man stop the childish games its over. No one wants to keep talkin about this except you so stop bringin it up. We tryin to celebrate the 3 game winning streak but all the *******s on here gotta keep takin cheap shots on Starbury.

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Marburys played in 24 games not 10. At least one of those shouldnt count, I remember him playin only 1 quarter against Philly. I respect you for being one of the few not to jump to conclusions, it was just a week ago when Marbury had that pass to Lee and hit a 3 against Chicago to help us win.
    The original stat I posted was supposed to just for December and January. According to the Daily News the record witout Marbury for the whole season is 6-8.

man this is getting boring. im not a marburysexual but im not stupid either. The Knicks r a way better team with him playing PG. Since the death of his father he has played some excellent ball since returning to the lineup. some people must forget what he did against Chicago.
    I give props to Crawford the last 3 games he has really played excellent basketball. When he plays well then the Knicks generally do.
    Hopefully this isnt a 3 game streak where he performs cause he normally plays well a few games then plays ****house for the next 6.
    Perhaps people have decided to forget about this game against Toronto last week. He made 2 of the WORST errors i have seen in the NBA. How about that alley oop pass that hit the backboard and there was no knick in sight??? He turned the ball over and played no defence whatsoever and we lost.
    i think the bagging on Marbury when he isnt even playing has to stop, if he was on the court and not doing anything then fair enough cause Curry, Z-Bo and Crawford cop it when they play sh1t so its only fair.
    Its time to make this forum what it should be

Oh and everyone who thinks i dislike Crawford is wrong, i wore my Crawford strip out last night to the mall to pay respect to his game.

Originally Posted by Eddy Currys House Special
    The original stat I posted was supposed to just for December and January. According to the Daily News the record witout Marbury for the whole season is 6-8.
    I wasnt referrin to you, you at least did it in a respectful way. You said its too soon to tell if the teams playin better without him where as others have been very quick to jump to conclusions and getrealistic said he hopes the injury keeps Marbury out the rest of the season.

Originally Posted by Pricey
    man this is getting boring. im not a marburysexual but im not stupid either. The Knicks r a way better team with him playing PG. Since the death of his father he has played some excellent ball since returning to the lineup. some people must forget what he did against Chicago.
    I give props to Crawford the last 3 games he has really played excellent basketball. When he plays well then the Knicks generally do.
    Hopefully this isnt a 3 game streak where he performs cause he normally plays well a few games then plays ****house for the next 6.
    Perhaps people have decided to forget about this game against Toronto last week. He made 2 of the WORST errors i have seen in the NBA. How about that alley oop pass that hit the backboard and there was no knick in sight??? He turned the ball over and played no defence whatsoever and we lost.
    i think the bagging on Marbury when he isnt even playing has to stop, if he was on the court and not doing anything then fair enough cause Curry, Z-Bo and Crawford cop it when they play sh1t so its only fair.
    Its time to make this forum what it should be

Oh and everyone who thinks i dislike Crawford is wrong, i wore my Crawford strip out last night to the mall to pay respect to his game.
    Great post, very unbiased. I been very hard on Crawford in the past (no homo) but look at this game thread and the one for tomorrow nights game. I give credit where its due.

this was i great game and i was there then the ny knicks beat nets again 4 the 3 time