New York Knicks vs New Jersey Nets Game Thread 1/16

Which of the following will be the biggest factor to the Knicks success?

• Increasing Nate Robinsons Minutes

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Crawford continuing to shoot better

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Increasing Balkmans minutes

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • We suck and we got lucky twice

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I gotta give Crawford some credit, his shot selection has been alot better the past week or 2. Heres some stats from my game thread for anyone who skimmed through and missed them.

11 games Won
22.9ppg
47% fg
45.5% 3P
4.8apg

25 Games Lost
17.8ppg
39.2 fg%
29.4% 3P
4.4apg

Last 5 Games
41.1mpg
21.3ppg
49.1fg%
44.4% 3P
4.1apg
3topg

GetRealistic

Starter
All things considered, that an awful first half. Showed some heart battling back in the second. Did anybody else hear Kenny Smith saying how Nate should try to become more of a pest on D and for stretches of the game pick up full court. I couldn't agree more. Nate doesnt even have to get steals he just has to be a pain in the ass and bother the opposing teams PG.

They beat the Nets on the road with Kidd in the lineup after falling behind by 16 il be slightly impressed.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
All things considered, that an awful first half. Showed some heart battling back in the second. Did anybody else hear Kenny Smith saying how Nate should try to become more of a pest on D and for stretches of the game pick up full court. I couldn't agree more. Nate doesnt even have to get steals he just has to be a pain in the ass and bother the opposing teams PG.

They beat the Nets on the road with Kidd in the lineup after falling behind by 16 il be slightly impressed.

It would be a good win for the team but we got the 2nd half comin up so we gonna have to wait and see how they play.

Nate has the ability to be a pest against anyone. Does he ever get tired? Is there anyone faster then him in the league?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Hes 3-5 but im sure his shootin % would be lower if he was takin more shots. At least if he plays D and rebounds he'll be worth some of the minutes hes gettin.

Kiyaman

Legend
So far our Bum Starting Lineup is doing their best at hustling for the WIN like our bench players "Nate, Balkman, and Lee".

And the Knick Starters did not do bad in the start of the 3rd quarter by grabbing the lead and holding on to it. Crawford, Curry, and Zach are holding ground. Bum Q.Richardson is doing a great defensive job on RJ, and Jones is making Carter sweat.
Knicks-70
Nets-62

You have to remember the Knicks been down by 15 points and the bench players started the RUN and the Starters finished it.
Knick Starters are tired with 3 minutes left in the quarter 78-73 Knicks.

Kiyaman

Legend
Knicks 89-79
Crawford, Nate, Balkman, and Lee are showing they want to finish this Game, they are Acting like they are the "CLOSERS".....
they all are bumbing, picking just to get Curry into the offense too.

Knicks 94 Nets 84

Kiyaman

Legend
Nets making a 8-1 Run, Rookie Sean Williams is making a name for himselve this season.
Knicks 97-95 (5 minutes left)

Tie score 97 a piece, Q.Rich going to the line

Kiyaman

Legend
Tie score 97 a piece, Q.Rich going to the line
98-97 Knicks
RJ taps in a Kidd miss 99-98 Nets[/QUOTE]
Zach foul shots make it 100-99 Knicks.
RJ ties it at 100
Crawford hits a Banker 102-100
Rookie Sean Williams at the line and ties it up at 102
Crawford hits a 3 and Nets call a full time out 105-102 Knicks.

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
FUCK YEAH!!!!!!! 3 in a row They showed grit determination and all that good stuff. I am loving this.

Jamal Crawford... Money

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Crawford leads the Knicks with 34pts(11-20) and 8 assists. Maybe Q-Rich is finally gettin in shape but hes still q-brick (3-7) his percentage would have gotten ugly had he taken more shots.

The Nets should feel good about havin Sean Williams. Their future got better when they drafted him.

Pricey

Rotation player
Did u watch the Torono game last week? thats a great example on why a lot of Knicks fans dont like him.
The last 3 or 4 games he has played some very good ball, we need him to fire for us to win.
Great win for us. I won $140 as well on it so thanks boys.