New York Knicks vs New Jersey Nets Game Thread 1/16

Which of the following will be the biggest factor to the Knicks success?

• Increasing Nate Robinsons Minutes

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Crawford continuing to shoot better

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Increasing Balkmans minutes

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • We suck and we got lucky twice

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The original stat I posted was supposed to just for December and January. According to the Daily News the record witout Marbury for the whole season is 6-8.

I wasnt referrin to you, you at least did it in a respectful way. You said its too soon to tell if the teams playin better without him where as others have been very quick to jump to conclusions and getrealistic said he hopes the injury keeps Marbury out the rest of the season.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
man this is getting boring. im not a marburysexual but im not stupid either. The Knicks r a way better team with him playing PG. Since the death of his father he has played some excellent ball since returning to the lineup. some people must forget what he did against Chicago.
I give props to Crawford the last 3 games he has really played excellent basketball. When he plays well then the Knicks generally do.
Hopefully this isnt a 3 game streak where he performs cause he normally plays well a few games then plays shithouse for the next 6.
Perhaps people have decided to forget about this game against Toronto last week. He made 2 of the WORST errors i have seen in the NBA. How about that alley oop pass that hit the backboard and there was no knick in sight??? He turned the ball over and played no defence whatsoever and we lost.
i think the bagging on Marbury when he isnt even playing has to stop, if he was on the court and not doing anything then fair enough cause Curry, Z-Bo and Crawford cop it when they play sh1t so its only fair.
Its time to make this forum what it should be

Oh and everyone who thinks i dislike Crawford is wrong, i wore my Crawford strip out last night to the mall to pay respect to his game.

Great post, very unbiased. I been very hard on Crawford in the past (no homo) but look at this game thread and the one for tomorrow nights game. I give credit where its due.