View Poll Results: Should Nate Robinson be the starting point guard for the Knicks?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, hes been shooting great and hes cut back on turnovers

6 40.00%
  • No

2 13.33%
  • No, Fred Jones should be starting because hes a better defender

7 46.67%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New York Knicks vs Washington Wizards Game Thread 1/18

Good 1st half but the Knicks got tired in the 2nd half and now we play Crack oneal and the miami defeat tomorrow night

if we lost 2 miami...its ALL OVER!

KnicksonLIN.com

OMG! Did you see Jerome James? Man has he let himself go!I knew he gained weight, but damn!He played good in limited minutes, but he obviously needs to lose at least 20 lbs.You could see him trying to catch his breath while he was at the foul line.The Knicks loss wasn't so bad. It's hard for teams to win both games in a back-to-back against the same team. They just have to get themselves ready for the Miami game. They played well tonight, it was just their defense that killed them.But the Knicks never play defense, so that's something the Knicks will have to try and play without.

Originally Posted by abcd
    OMG! Did you see Jerome James? Man has he let himself go!I knew he gained weight, but damn!He played good in limited minutes, but he obviously needs to lose at least 20 lbs.You could see him trying to catch his breath while he was at the foul line.The Knicks loss wasn't so bad. It's hard for teams to win both games in a back-to-back against the same team. They just have to get themselves ready for the Miami game. They played well tonight, it was just their defense that killed them.But the Knicks never play defense, so that's something the Knicks will have to try and play without.
    Jerome looked bad, Im suprised to see him playin lookin like that. Its gotta be real tough when your big like him, Curry and Shaq but damn!!! YOu gotta keep yourself in better shape when you makin that much money. Our offense has picked up but our defense is terrible.

ive lost my faith in our big men, that 2nd half effort was embarrasing.
    Jamal and Nate can hold their heads up.
    Zach kept on shooting out deep and missing but when he kept going into the lane he hit most of them.

oh man we get them next time

Originally Posted by abcd
    The Knicks are going to play the Celtics on national t.v., once again. The game is on NBC.I hope they don't embarrass themselves again.
    It's not national tv, just our affiliate of nbc will be showing the game, with MSG production, in honor of MLK day.

As for the game I thought Isiah, as he usually does, totally ****ed up in the second half with how he used his rotation. Nate went cold in the 2nd half, Crawford was ok, and did Q Rich even take a shot in the 2nd half? Randolph is getting better and is terrific offensively. I would get rid of Curry and keep Zach. I echo the sentiments of everyone else that Balkman and Lee need more run.

As for the Wiz it was like watching one team with a coach play against one without one. Nick Young was my sleeper pick (I had USC going to the final 4 in my tournament pool) of the 07 draft he is a sick athlete and can shoot the lights out. He needs to get stronger and work on his dribble so he can create his own shot. Once he gets better in those areas he's a legit 20 point scorer. Watch out for him All Star weekend, he's gonna win the dunk competition.

Veteran

I missed the Game.
    But what I seen from the Stat and what little said on the Game Thread gives me the conclusion that our Head Coach Isiah Thomas has a year and a half coaching this Knick Team with a record of 45 WINS & 76 LOSSES.

A Record like that belongs to a FIRED NBA Coach, or an Interim Coach whom is a relative of the Owner or President soon to be replaced.

1) Why this Knick Team does not have a decent solid unit of 5-Players that give energy on Defense & Offense is a mystery.

2) Why this Knick Team does not have the first 8-Rotated Players performing with chemistry on the court is a mystery.

3) Why this Knick Team is not one of the Top Ten teams in either Offense or Defense is a mystery.

With the money inwhich the Owner has shelled out in the last decade on this Knick Team one of the above should not be a mystery if the President, G.M., and the Headcoach were not clueless at their Job...

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    I missed the Game.
    But what I seen from the Stat and what little said on the Game Thread gives me the conclusion that our Head Coach Isiah Thomas has a year and a half coaching this Knick Team with a record of 45 WINS & 76 LOSSES.

A Record like that belongs to a FIRED NBA Coach, or an Interim Coach whom is a relative of the Owner or President soon to be replaced.

1) Why this Knick Team does not have a decent solid unit of 5-Players that give energy on Defense & Offense is a mystery.

2) Why this Knick Team does not have the first 8-Rotated Players performing with chemistry on the court is a mystery.

3) Why this Knick Team is not one of the Top Ten teams in either Offense or Defense is a mystery.

With the money inwhich the Owner has shelled out in the last decade on this Knick Team one of the above should not be a mystery if the President, G.M., and the Headcoach were not clueless at their Job...
    I agree with what you're saying, but I'll tell you about the game in Washington, sinced you missed it. The Knicks played as well offensively as they played in their 3 game winning streak. The reason they lost is cause the Wizards took advantage of the Knicks' poor pick and roll defense and their poor perimeter defense.The Knicks never play with defense,so it was still a good effort. If this was any other team, I would've said they played bad, but you gotta give the Knicks a free pass for defense cause they never use it.In the game in New Jersey, the Nets exploited their lack of defense;the Knicks just overcame that with their offense.