At What Point Will You Say The Knicks Are Better Without Steph?

When will you say/admit that the Knicks are a better team without Stephon Marbury?

• If the Knicks get to ten games over .500 in games played without him

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • ... 5 games over .500 in games played without him

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • ... get to .500 in games played without him

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • No matter how much they win or lose they're already better.

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Just coincidence/bad luck that its happened for the 4th time in his career, should change his #to 13

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pfft you know nothing about basketball, he is and always will be Starbury so fuck all you haters.

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters

jimkcchief88

All Star
Scoreboard

First of all I would like to recommend reading the link posted by Metro to all Marbury haters. Trin_Star is the man, He is Kimbo and stay the F*ck outta his way.

Jimchief, stfu. How you gonna bring up us winning 4 out of the last 5?

• Wizards beat Celtics Twice
  • Pistons played 4th game in 5 days, after an OT win against Bobcats
  • Miami Fuckin Sucks and we should have killed them!!!!
You cant F*ckin read, I posted up stats that showed that we were playing better before Marbury got hurt. Read everything in this post before opening your F*ckin mouth next time. Dont waste my F*ckin time with bullshit replies like this.

See I don't need Kimbo to knock you out. Whenever I bring up a valid point, you get mad and start callin' names. Very adult. This team is not the New York "Starburies" its the New York Knicks and to quote Herm "you play to win the game." So like we used to say back in the day "scoreboard." 4 out of 5 with no Steph soap opera and that's all that matters. I suggest you find other ways to express yourself other than dumb videos and petty insults. Sticks and stones!!!!

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
What did Lee say in the press conference.......umm what was it? Oh yeah, he said the whole team supports Marbury, they want him back, and they all know hes a real good guy.

Anyone still arguin against Marbury is a F*ckin idiot

I dropped more knowledge then Krs on everyone. I brought up several key points and facts that were never responded to.

Metro has owned everyone. Now Trin Star comes in and owns Knicklover. This arguement was over so long ago.

Props to Metro, Trin Star, GoknicksDlee42, ABCD, and Pricey. We shut them the F*ck down!!!!! I wish they came with more, it was kind of boring and too easy.

First of all, I am glad the Lee would stick up for his fellow teammate when talking to the press. It shows loyalty to the team and unity. The LAST thing the Knicks need right now is to have teammates blaming each ohter publicly. But, if I remember correctly, didn't Marbury blast coaches and players in the past publicly? I haven't searched for the specific articles, but if memory serves me correctly, he has come out publicly against fellow teammates and staff members. But, I have stated that Marbury is a symptom of what ails this team, not the sole entity responsible. If Marbury is out for the rest of the season and the Knicks have success at some level; would you still be so passionate about Marbury being great for the Knicks and that the Kncisk wouldn't be better with out him?

LJ4ptplay

Starter
this aint no stalemate, it was a victory for team Starbury a long time ago. Im finished with this arguement and all other starbury arguements. Team Starbury came with better stats, facts, analysis, and details. This thread should be locked up because its over. When you see a video like the one posted below that means its over. I refuse to call this a stalemate, this arguement was over by the time we got to page 5.

Im waitin for sumone to start another thread talkin trash about Marbury. Team Starbury will once again as we seen 4 or 5 times now finish off the haters with a kimbo slice. Haters dont waste your time posting here. If you wanna get my attention start another thread with what you call a controversial arguement so yall can get shut down and kimbo sliced or Deboed again.

Declaring yourself victorious doesn't mean you won the debate. Winning the debate would be for you to convince someone, who is not a Marbury lover, that he is good for THE TEAM NOW!! Not four years ago, not last year, but NOW. There is nothing that you, or Metro have said, that could convince anyone that Marbury is good for this team now. And soon enough, both of you will come to your senses and realize this too.

Trin_Starr

Starter
But, I have stated that Marbury is a symptom of what ails this team, not the sole entity responsible. If Marbury is out for the rest of the season and the Knicks have success at some level; would you still be so passionate about Marbury being great for the Knicks and that the Kncisk wouldn't be better with out him?

I think that is what some of us are trying to get across. As you said -Marbury is not the ONLY problem, so it gets me upset when people are ready to detract him for ALL the knicks woes. We have seen history repeat itself over and over and yet knick fans never learn -
Are we a better team now that a hobbled Patrick is gone from the team?? Trust me his baby fadeaway J and D on one leg is better than what curry could ever provide.
Are we a better team now that H2O's mega contract and arthritic knees are off the team?
No - we are not and we could use a lights out shooter like him right about now.

People always placed ALL the blame on them - unjustifiably so - just are they are doing to Marbury now.

There are a slew of problems that need to be addressed in order for the knicks to become relevant again... and in most corporations the cancer begins at the top and spreads its way all the way down. Isiah must be the first to go.

jimkcchief88

All Star
I don't think anyone is saying that Steph is the only problem. But when you are the highest paid player, 4th highest paid player in the NBA, and declare yourself the best PG in the league during the off-season, you will receive the lions-share of the blame when things go wrong.

metrocard

Legend
I don't think anyone is saying that Steph is the only problem. But when you are the highest paid player, 4th highest paid player in the NBA, and declare yourself the best PG in the league during the off-season, you will receive the lions-share of the blame when things go wrong.

Man, you're still not over Marbury thinking he's the best at his position? You're acting like a little bitch right now. Any sport you play, you want your confidence level at the highest, I don't blame Marbury for saying that. lol @ you using Marbury's salary as an excuse; as if he's the only overpaid player in the league.

Stephon Marbury isn't a PROBLEM, you guys really need to find something else new to do then come in here and repeat yourselves with the same repetitive bullshit and finding personal things to take a hit at Marbury. Many of you have been proven wrong many times and its really a dead topic especially since Marbury is not playing. No one here is proclaiming Marbury as the solution to our problems, but you have to be a blind hating idiot to believe Marbury is one of the biggest problems when this team is under the control of Crawford/Curry/Randolph led by Isiah.

Basically if you're against Marbury, you're with Isiah.

I sided more with Marbury because he isn't standing for the bullshit thats going on New York, Marbury wanted to be a Knick his whole life; but not under this disgrace that Isiah/Dolan are running. Marbury basically said fuck it and I don't blame him, nor should you if you're against what Isiah/Dolan are doing. So keep whining about stuff no one wants to read anymore, what a waste of post.

starbury4real

Benchwarmer

THERE ARE OTHERS IN THE NBA WHO GET PAID HIGHER THAN THEY DESERVE. LOOK AT NENE, THE GUY GETS PAID 60 MILLION FOR 4 YEARS AND THE DUDE IS ALWAYS INJURED AND HE NEVER CONTRIBUTE TO HIS TEAM, HE IS LIKE THE NUGGETS VERSION OF JEROME JAMES. IF U BLAME MARBURY BECAUSE HE IS THE 4TH PAID IN NBA, THEN U ARE INSANE. AT LEAST HIS GAME SPEAKS FOR ITSELF, THATS WHY HE GETS THAT MUCH MONEY. IF U THINK HE IS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM THEM MY BUDDY I GUESS U ARE BLIND. DO U THINK JAMAL WILL EVER COME CLOSE TO THAT SALARY, UNLESS OF COURSE ISIAH IS HERE AND HE IS STILL RUNNING THE SHOW. WE HAVE GUYS THAT CAN SHOOT, HIT FREE THROWS EVEN IF IT DEPENDED ON THEIR PARENTS LIVES BUT THEY PROVIDE ENERGY, WE HAVE A STREAKY SHOOTER AS OUR STARTING GUARD AND A SMALL FORWARD WHO CAN'T HIT NOT EVEN A 10FT JUMP SHOT AND WE ARE HERE BLAMING MARBURY JUST BECAUSE HE IS THE 4TH PAID PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE AND WHEN THE TEAM IS NOT WINNING, ITS HIS FAULT. IF I WAS MARBURY I WILL BE MAD AT ISIAH. IF U WANT TO DIMINISH MY ROLE, THE TEAM BETTER BE PLAYING GOOD AND WE BETTER BE WINNING IF NOT THEN I WILL GO BACK TO MY WAY OF PLAYING. IT GETS FRUSTRATED WHEN U SACRIFICE UR GAMES FOR OTHERS AND IT DOESN'T RESULT INTO WINS. IF THEY WERE WINNING, I WOULDN'T THINK MARBURY WILL BE COMPLAINING.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
The poll results are conclusive. Majority rules. The Knicks are better without Marbury. Can we please end this ridiculous debate now?!?