Newr York Knicks vs Miami Heat Game Thread 1/18

Which of the following Fat Ass's is the Fattest?

• Eddy Curry

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Zach Randolph

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Shaq Oneal

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Jerome James

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The New York Knicks(12-27) vs the Miami Heat(8-31)
Saturday, 1/18 at 7:30pm ET live on MSG

Welcome to the MSGknickz33 pregame show. Im your host Jazzy Jeff and we'll see if a fresh prince (Wade) can lead his team past Uncle Phil and his squad (Zach Randolph and the Knicks).

Starting Lineups

Miami Heat

pg-Jason Williams
sg-Dwayne Wade
sf-Ricky Davis
pf-Udonis Haslem
C-Shaq

And Now Your New York Knicks!!!!

At Point Guard, Jamal Crawford
At Shooting Guard, Fred Jones
At Small Forward, Quentin Richardson
At Power Forward, Zach Randolph
At Center, Eddy Curry

What do the Knicks need to do to win?

• Play more defense then they did against Washington
  • Only worry about Wade, the rest of the team sucks
  • Shaq is old
  • Miami Sucks

Although the Knicks looked tired against the Wizards last nite, they are playing Miami who is a complete joke. I think they are the worst team in the NBA even thought they dont have the worst record. Pat Riley deserves this after firing Stan Van Gundy and going on to win a championship.

The Heat and the Knicks are both proof that it is a bad idea to have the same gm and coach. Any team that does this in the future is even dumber then the Knicks and the Heat.

Shaq mite miss the game, hes injured every other day.

Wade is overrated.

Who are the good 3 point shooters on Miami?

1. Chris Quinn-44.9%
  2. Ricky Davis-36.7%
  3. Jason Williams-35.3%

What do you get when you combine Shaq, Jerome James, Zach Randolph, and Eddy Curry?

Im not sure, uhh the worlds largest pile of shit?

Trinidad vs Jones is tomorrow night. That should be a good boxing match, any predictions?

The Knicks play the Celtics on Monday afternoon at 1pm. I hate the Celtics and I hope we win but its gonna be a tough game. Maybe with Jerome James back now, who knows anything can happen.

Im MSGknickz33 and thanks for joining me for my pregame show. Catch the Knicks and the Heat Saturday night on MSG. It will be a buffet.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
wow, no replies. I understand, theres alot of fat boring players in this game. Imagine if Antoine Walker was still with the Heat.

Pricey

Rotation player
cant believe we r down at the half. Jeez that 3 winning streak now appears like luck. I remember how we said MSG we only won those 3 cause Detroit and Washington were coming off back to back games and we always beat NJ.
Looks like we were right.
Yep, we r waaaaaaaay better without Marbury lol.
I can see the replies to this one. "Marbury wouldnt help this situation" and so on lol.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
cant believe we r down at the half. Jeez that 3 winning streak now appears like luck. I remember how we said MSG we only won those 3 cause Detroit and Washington were coming off back to back games and we always beat NJ.
Looks like we were right.
Yep, we r waaaaaaaay better without Marbury lol.
I can see the replies to this one. "Marbury wouldnt help this situation" and so on lol.

Clyde said it about 100 times last night, that the Knicks will miss Marbury. I saw this coming and it may sound like im rootin against the team but I think me and you were being realistic. I wanted to see the streak continue. I said a couple times that Id rather see them play hard and make a run at the playoffs instead of losing intentionally, gotta have pride.

Are the Knicks a better team without Marbury? no way

Pricey

Rotation player
only down by 4pts, i will take that at this stage. Miami arent finishing games off well this season so we should get over them if we r any good.

Pricey

Rotation player
Interesting to see Jared Jefferies on the court down the stretch of a game but he has been awesome for the Knicks tonight. He has guarded Wade here late in the quarter holding him to only 5 points in the fourth.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Jeffries does nothing statistically but sometimes he makes a difference with his D. He chose a good night to show up. We got the win but it was an ugly game. Richardsons offensive streak ended tonight.