View Poll Results: Do you Hate/dislike the Celtics?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yea, F*ck them

13 59.09%
  • Im neutral

4 18.18%
  • I like them

4 18.18%
  • Marbury Rules!!!!

3 13.64%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Boston Celtics vs New York Knicks Game Thread 1/21

KnicksonLIN.com

You make a good point. Crawford was not to blame for their loss. It was their lack of defense, which did not just come from Crawford, it also came from Curry and Randolph.Plus, every knows that Crawford is inconsistent. It's up to Isiah to bench him, if he has a poor night defensively.Or at least have him guard someone else, rather than having to guard the same person for 40 minutes.The Knicks played good this entire month, besides the game at home against Sacramento. They just need to keep playing like they are. There is no solution to their defensive problems within this team, so they just have to work as a team, and try and play to their strengths.

problem with the knicks is that we dont have nuttin...our first unit has only offense and no D and our second only D and no offense...we dont have like both...like idk we just need a new roster change...

Veteran

Originally Posted by datruth
    nah man, Q took one for the team, he got pierce out the game and that gave us momentum, once again, stop looking at the numbers
    ok then... thanks 'q' for taking one for us... u still only scored 2 fukin points... and we still lost...

Isiah wanted them 2 tear each other apart...he kept him there cuz Q cant clam down and he aint shyt and paul is so if he can get him ejected we might win...but we still get blown out

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by thekidd13
    problem with the knicks is that we dont have nuttin...our first unit has only offense and no D and our second only D and no offense...we dont have like both...like idk we just need a new roster change...
    Exactly, the Knicks have too many guys that can only do one thing, but not enough guys that can do multiple things.Besides David Lee,Zach Randolph,Stephon Mabury(who doesn't count cause he's injured)and Nate Robinson, everyone on the team is 1 dimensional.

Knicks vs whoever the F*ck there playin Friday Night Game Thread is comin tomorrow afternoon.

Originally Posted by abcd
    Exactly, the Knicks have too many guys that can only do one thing, but not enough guys that can do multiple things.Besides David Lee,Zach Randolph,Stephon Mabury(who doesn't count cause he's injured)and Nate Robinson, everyone on the team is 1 dimensional.

I would argue that Lee is somewhat one-dimensional. He has no mid range jumper at all and his defense is only adequate. He's basically a high energy player gets rebounds and easy baskets etc... He really needs a little jumper.

I would also argue that Marbury has dimensions that we don't need. (Just going for the laugh. I know how you guys take these things personally).

Originally Posted by knicklover
    I would argue that Lee is somewhat one-dimensional. He has no mid range jumper at all and his defense is only adequate. He's basically a high energy player gets rebounds and easy baskets etc... He really needs a little jumper.

I would also argue that Marbury has dimensions that we don't need. (Just going for the laugh. I know how you guys take these things personally).
    haha very funny. Lee can be argued by I would consider him one dimensional. Despite what people think of Marbury we could still use him being just 5 games out of the playoffs.