• I like them

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Marbury Rules!!!!

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mugili716

Benchwarmer
If Curry is goin to foul and not play defense i'd like for him to give some hard fouls.. at least then the other team will be a lil afraid to come in down low

mugili716

Benchwarmer
Allright baby we got a chance now.. 10 mins left and bostons used all their fouls.. gotta take advantage and not settle for jumpshots... Alright Jamal!!!!!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Because of my hatred for the Celtics winning this game is like winning the championship to me. Pierce is a bitch and Q would F*ck him up, same with Curry vs Garnett. The Knicks would be better off fighting teams then playing basketball against them, whos F*ckin with us? And we got Jerome James.

mugili716

Benchwarmer
Because of my hatred for the Celtics winning this game is like winning the championship to me. Pierce is a bitch and Q would F*ck him up, same with Curry vs Garnett. The Knicks would be better off fighting teams then playing basketball against them, whos F*ckin with us? And we got Jerome James.

lol no doubt man we would be them down.. we could knock garnett out and have jerome sit on em!!!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
At least we didnt get embarrassed this time.........as bad as we did last time. I think Pierce was the loser of the game, he looked shook. He was about to shit his pants, Q dont play. I would pay to see them bare knuckle box each other kimbo style, Q would F*ck him up. What team(s) can take the Knicks in a brawl?

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Nov. 18
Rondo-5pts(1-4),3asts,2TO
Marbury-8pts,8asts

Nov. 24
Rondo-3pts(3-4),3TO
Marbury-2pts,3asts

Dec. 11
Rondo-6pts(3-5),2TO
Marbury-15pts

Feb. 28
Rondo-4pts(2-7),9rbs,8asts
Marbury-23pts,6asts

F*ckin Hater, no one take this hater seriously in any Marbury arguement. Where the F*ck did you get that from? Rondo didnt do shit against us last year. Stop makin shit up.

Rondo averaged 4.5 points against the Knicks last year. The numbers were so small I was able to do the math in my head.

idk, i remember him putting on a show against us

mugili716

Benchwarmer
Guys well one bright spot we are only 5.5 games away from the 8th seed so we are still in it.. Curry was looking good in the 4th so hopefully smtg lit a fire under him and he'll be a bit bigger in the next cpl of games

At least we didnt get embarrassed this time.........as bad as we did last time. I think Pierce was the loser of the game, he looked shook. He was about to shit his pants, Q dont play. I would pay to see them bare knuckle box each other kimbo style, Q would F*ck him up. What team(s) can take the Knicks in a brawl?

Pierce is the same guy that got stabbed 11 times and lived to tell about it. I highly doubt he's scared of I threw my back out again Q-Rich.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
damn i was hoping we would have won this game, Q would have been the player of the game, lol, pierce was scared, he dont want it wit memphis bleek

Trin_Starr

Starter
Pierce is the same guy that got stabbed 11 times and lived to tell about it. I highly doubt he's scared of I threw my back out again Q-Rich.

lol o please
and do u know why his ass was stabbed up so many times???
cause he rolled up in someone else's joint and was acting like he was da shit and got fucked up for it
dumb fool will never learn - don't play wannabe gangsta when ur not.

and do u know why his ass was stabbed up so many times???
cause he rolled up in someone else's joint and was acting like he was da shit and got fucked up for it
dumb fool will never learn - don't play wannabe gangsta when ur not.

And you know this how?

Whatever the case getting stabbed is not fun, I couldn't imagine what it's like to get stabbed 11 times, that's just crazy.

I'm not sticking up for Pierce, I just think Q Rich acts like an idiot sometimes.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
lolz man just wondering y did Isiah keep Q in the game after his first Technical...i think Isiah wanted 2 see a fight lolz...good that he stayed in dow
and eddy did good in the 4rth...he got them in the penalty fast =D Crawford got killed BAD!...and we DID GOOD in the free trow line...but they went cold in the last minutes and we get blown out =/

starbury4real

Benchwarmer
Pierce Getting Stabbed 11 Times, Thats The Professional Athlete Version Of 50 Cent. No Wonder He Looks Like That. Geez I Feel Bad For Him But This Is A Lesson He Needs To Learn Never Act Like A Gee If U Aint One.

starbury4real

Benchwarmer
As Good As An Offensive Player That Crawford Is, He Is Dreadfully Awful As A Defender, He Allows Guards Have Season And Career High On Him. If Crawford Scores 20 Points, He Gives 15 Points To The Opposed Guard. And Why The Hell Is Isiah Playing Him The Entire Game Until 1 Minute Left In The Fourth Quarter, Rando Looked Like A Star This Afternooon., Even As Worse As A Shooter Rando Is, He Was Hitting Jumpers. I Always Say This, Jamal Can't Play A Lick Of Defense Even If His Mother's Life Is On It. And I Hate The Shake And Back That He Does, Its Like Its Overrated, I've Seen Guards Come To The League And Go With Such Moves. He Need To Either Play Defense Or Sit His Ass Down If He Is Lacking The Ability To Play Defense.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The Knicks played hard, tonight.The Celtics just did what all 29 teams look to do, when playing the Knicks. They did a lot of pick and rolls on Curry and Randolph, and they did screens to get open shots on Crawford.The Knicks did all they could do tonight. The just don't have any interior or perimeter defense to stop anybody.What they have to do is not get down on themselves, and keep playing like they are the rest of the season.If they can at least play with this type of energy, they'll get at least to 30 wins by the end of the season.

New New York

Quiet Storm
The Knicks played good basketball for about 38 minutes today, and those 10 ineffective minutes ultimately costed us the game. Zach hit the boards hard, made some shots for us, but provided no inside D. David Lee was active for the short amount of time he was in, but wasnt in long enough to make a difference.

Toons

is the Bo$$
on the positive side, we shot 85% as a team at the free throw stripe....what ever happened to the rumor that eddy was developing an outside jumper?? havent seen him attempt one....but his freethrows over the past 3 games have looked a lot softer....he shot 11/13...jamaal, zach and fred jones shot 100% 15 free points....if we can keep ourfree throw percentage up, we can win a whole lot more games....