Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Marbury Rules!!!!

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
*You can pick more then 1 option on the poll

The Boston Celtics(32-6) vs the New York Knicks(13-27)
Monday, 1/21 at 1:00pm ET live on MSG​

Welcome to the MSGknickz33 pregame show, Im your host Jazzy Jeff and the Knicks will be looking to get revenge. It was November 29th in Boston when the Knicks lost to the Celtics 104 to 59. The Knicks will have there work cut out for them tomorrow. The objective of this game thread is to make the Celtics look bad. With a record of 32 and 6 its gonna be tough but Im gonna dig deep to see what I can find.

Starting Lineups

Rajon Rondo (listed as day to day) (ugly)

The Boston Celtics:barf::barf:

Rondo/eddie House
Gay Allen
Paul Tears
Gay G (The Big stick-it)
Kendrick Jerkins

And Now Your New York Knicks!!!!!

At Point Guard, Jamal Crawford
At Shooting Guard, Fred Jones
At Small Forward, Quentin Richardson
At Power Forward, Zach Randolph
At Center, Eddy Curry

bc1f3c2f-1440-4256-ae3e-83667572d455_ms.jpeg

Above is a picture of James Posey. He hugs every starter in the Celtics lineup before every game, for a couple of seconds. Is he gay?

BDD-celtic-pride-16-FG.jpg

The Celtics are tied with Indiana and Denver for most technical fouls. Why is it necessary for a team thats 32-6 to B*tch about calls? Because thats what they are, a bunch of B*tches.

nuggets-knicks-fight.jpg

If you got problems with someone settle it like a man.

The Celtics are the 9th worse rebounding team

rrondo2_600_060814.jpg

How many players are uglier then this guy?

Lets look at Rondos numbers for the last 5 games:

21.5mpg
4ppg
1.5apg

Damn, he sucks. Can he hit 3's and shoot freethrows?

33.3 3P%(2-6)
55.7ft%

This guys sucks, hes a starter? I dont see this Celtic team going to far with a point guard that sucks like Rondo.

Lebron James destroys Celtics by himself

Dwayne Wade dunks on Garnett

Classic Rick Pitino Interview

I think thats enough Celtic hatred for one game thread. Lets talk about the Knicks now.

*For an unknown reason, Q-Rich is listed as day-to-day.

Whos Hot and Whos Not?(Stats are from last 5 games)

Whos Hot

Jamal Crawford-40.4mpg,24ppg(48.8fg%, 50%3P)5.4,apg,2.6topg
Zach Randolph-34.6mpg,19ppg(48.7fg%),10.2rpg,2topg

Whos Not

Eddy Curry-26.4mpg,11.4ppg,4.4rpg(FAT)
Nate Robinson-28.6mpg,13.8ppg(40.3fg%,32%3P),5.8apg

Nates shooting percentages are down but at least hes still been a factor unlike Curry. He came up big against Miami last night to help the Knicks win their 4th game in 5 days.

Shaq>>>Curry

Shaq outplayed Curry but the Knicks were lucky to come away with the win. The Celtics will get owned in the playoffs.

Lets Hope the Celtics lose or someone gets suspended. I just want something bad to happen to them. Thanks for joining me for my pregame show/criticism of the Celtics. They wont win a championship and catch the Knicks On MSG tomorrow at 1:00 ET pm.

Last edited:

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
Another great Game Thread MSGKnickz33! Personally i'm loving all the Celtic Hatred! I never thought i would say this but the Knicks are starting to win games and hopefully they can kick some Celtic-Ass tomorrow at the Garden. I hope we blow them right out of New York. I will definitley tune in for this one!

Until tomorrow KNICKS FANS!- D-Lee42fan

Pricey

Rotation player
lol we cant play any worse then we did last time we played them.
Not expecting a close game but i hope KG gets dunked on by Nate, if that were to happen i think i would lose all control

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
lol That was a funny thread.You did a good job of especially changing the starters for the Celtics' name. The funniest one is Gay G(the big stick-it).I don't really care if the Knicks win this game, cause it's against the team with the best record in the NBA.Hopefully they play hard, though.I do agree that the Celtics are overrated. They have the best record, but that doesn't mean they're the best team. They still have to prove themselves in the playoffs.A lot of weird things have happened to the Knicks on Martin Luther King Day,in past years, so I say the Knicks win.

New New York

Quiet Storm
I want to see us win. If we go into the game thinking that a close loss is as a win, then we wont win. We need to play them with the same intensity as we gave Detroit. Eddy and Zach have to both be factors to give us a chance in this game. But we must play D to have a chance as well. But there is not a difference between losing by 49 and losing by 5. But I do see what you guys mean though, I would like us to play hard and rise to the challenge, but we have to play to win. But I'll be looking forward to this game all morning!

Pricey

Rotation player
I want to see us win. If we go into the game thinking that a close loss is as a win, then we wont win. We need to play them with the same intensity as we gave Detroit. Eddy and Zach have to both be factors to give us a chance in this game. But we must play D to have a chance as well. But there is not a difference between losing by 49 and losing by 5. But I do see what you guys mean though, I would like us to play hard and rise to the challenge, but we have to play to win. But I'll be looking forward to this game all morning!
would much rather lose by 5 pts then 50 though.

Pricey

Rotation player
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Cant believe we just lost to the Jets. SHATTERED!!!!!!!

im not watching the superbowl now. i hope u guys beat the Pats but very dissapointed. Stupid Farve lol.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Baron Davis Takes a shit on Kevin Garnett and wipes his ass with him no homo!!!!!!

Garnett throws a girl puch at Antonio Mcdyess

Garnett gets fouled hard: Sprewell Steps in

Pau Gasol shits on KG!!!!

Artest pulls down Pierces shorts

ahahh another reason why I want ron artest -no homo-

Yeah man this game thread Is hilarious

As for the game- as long as we don't lose by more then 10 I'm satisfied

Kiyaman

Legend
Will the Knicks giveup after Boston go on a 10-1 spurt in this game?

Will Pierce & Ray show their Super-Star Performance on Q.Richardson & Crawford for a 20 point Boston lead again? or will KG dominate over Curry, Zach, and Lee for a Boston 15 point lead again?

Trin_Starr

Starter
The knicks better come focused and ready to battle.

Win or lose - I just want them to compete on national television.

And for balkman to posterize KG.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
GIANTS!!

lolz oo yea and about the knicks...man i hope we compete and not GET BLOWN OUT...god i just want a tight game...i mean we beat them b4...but in PRE SEASON...but both teams were trying 2 win it so i just hope its another game like that 1.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Do you guys got any predictions going?

I got Celtics 105 Knicks 89.

I hope this prediction is wrong. So far this season I am like 1-10 in predictions. :)

Kiyaman

Legend
O.K. place your bets on MLK Dream Day:

Celtics by 60?
Celtics by 40?
Celtics by 20?

10 minutes to place your BETS!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Celtics by 15. Here we go, another game against the Celtics. I wanna see Nate get in there early. We need offense since we dont have any defense.