• I like them

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Marbury Rules!!!!

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mugili716

Benchwarmer
I think we can win this baby especiallyl they way we hav e been playing lately.. and they way the C's have been losing lately...

Go Knicks Go!!

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Nice work Perkins. He perkalatin!

The Official name for Eddy Curry that I will name he is Big Mama!

His face looks like the mask from the Big Mamas House.

mugili716

Benchwarmer
damn this dude perkins.. shit we need to get abody on him man 15 in the first 6 mins are u kidding me..??? his season high is 21 man come on Eddy

jimkcchief88

All Star
the Giants Win!!!!!!!!

Congrats to the New York football Giants. I loved seeing Tynes hit that game-winner since the Chiefs got rid of him. I was in the end-zone several years ago Arrowhead when Tynes hit a 51 yard game winner against the Raiders on X-mas day. Nice vindication for Tynes after getting a raw deal from my Chiefs and the same goes for K-Wicked( Kawicka Mitchell). I have a dream the Knicks will beat the Celts today.

jimkcchief88

All Star
The knicks better come focused and ready to battle.

Win or lose - I just want them to compete on national television.

And for balkman to posterize KG.

Yea I'm at work but I got my DVR set to record the game from NBA TV. I think the Knicks will be fine because talent wise we can match-up and we beat them last week so we should have some confidence going into the game. I'm signing off now so I don't know the final until tonite.

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
I have a feeling we can beat these over rated old men. We need to keep the high tempo game and defend hard. We cant let pierce get hot, hes what q rich should have become!!!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Perkins is raping us. I hate to say it but at this point:

Jared Jeffries>>>Curry

Good job by Z-Bo keepin us in the game with his rebounding and they cant stop Crawford, only Crawford can stop Crawford.

metrocard

Legend
Curry is proclaiming his throne as worst defensive center in the NBA by giving up 22 points to Kendrick Perkins in one HALF and the half isn't even yet.

Crawful is getting ass raped by Rondo is everyway possible...Crawford is just too soft and too clueless, atleast Marbury holds his own, Crawford just looks like a total bitch on the court letting Rondo man handle him.

I never understand why we pass to Randolph on that gay ass isolation play that goes no where 80% of the time.