• I like them

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Marbury Rules!!!!

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kiyaman

Legend
We got BIG Coaching Problems that has this team losing more games than they supposed to.
The rotation of players were so obvious in this game.
Jefferies started the 2nd quarter and was playing great defending both Peirce & Ray Allen, after 8 straight minutes of relentless hustle defense Jefferies was tired and needed a rest on the bench but the Knicks coach had Jefferies play the entire quarter and Jefferies did not ask to come out which had Boston go on several scoring spurts the last 4 minutes of the 2nd quarter which had a halftime lead of 59-45.

With a record of 13-28 reaching 41 Games of this season do anyone see any chemistry in the rotations the Knicks been using?

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
on the positive side, we shot 85% as a team at the free throw stripe....what ever happened to the rumor that eddy was developing an outside jumper?? havent seen him attempt one....but his freethrows over the past 3 games have looked a lot softer....he shot 11/13...jamaal, zach and fred jones shot 100% 15 free points....if we can keep ourfree throw percentage up, we can win a whole lot more games....
Eddy Curry used to shoot 8 foot jumpers on the Bulls. It used to be one of his post up moves.He would back a player down and then get a turn around baby jumper. But he never had a good jump shot. He used to only get 1 or 2 of those per game, when he was on the Bulls.But he lost his jump shot completely,when he came to New York, for some reason.He also had one year where he averaged 1 block per game on the Bulls, but has not even averaged .7 blocks per game on the Knicks.I think it's poor conditioning. He has to be responsible for himself and make sure he eats right and tries to lose fat and gain muscle.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
We got BIG Coaching Problems that has this team losing more games than they supposed to.
The rotation of players were so obvious in this game.
Jefferies started the 2nd quarter and was playing great defending both Peirce & Ray Allen, after 8 straight minutes of relentless hustle defense Jefferies was tired and needed a rest on the bench but the Knicks coach had Jefferies play the entire quarter and Jefferies did not ask to come out which had Boston go on several scoring spurts the last 4 minutes of the 2nd quarter which had a halftime lead of 59-45.

With a record of 13-28 reaching 41 Games of this season do anyone see any chemistry in the rotations the Knicks been using?
I see good chemistry in the Knicks' rotations, but there is no defense being played. That is why the Knicks continue to lose.I think Isiah should let Jerome James play. He's good at playing defense, and he doesn't allow players to get open lay ups and dunks, like Curry and Randolph.I know he's fat(I saw him in the game in Washington)but he's the best defensive Center the Knicks have.In my opinion, he deserves at least 10 minutes per game, maybe even 15.Also, Balkman needs to continue to get minutes.I noticed that he didn't get to play at all tonight, and that doesn't help, either.Mabury's absence has also hurt the Knicks, because even though he's not a consistent defensive player,he's a better defender than Crawford,and he does have big nights defensively, and being that Rondo outplayed him in November, he might have had a big defensive night against him.

knicklover

Benchwarmer
Nov. 18
Rondo-5pts(1-4),3asts,2TO
Marbury-8pts,8asts

Nov. 24
Rondo-3pts(3-4),3TO
Marbury-2pts,3asts

Dec. 11
Rondo-6pts(3-5),2TO
Marbury-15pts

Feb. 28
Rondo-4pts(2-7),9rbs,8asts
Marbury-23pts,6asts

F*ckin Hater, no one take this hater seriously in any Marbury arguement. Where the F*ck did you get that from? Rondo didnt do shit against us last year. Stop makin shit up.

Rondo averaged 4.5 points against the Knicks last year. The numbers were so small I was able to do the math in my head.

I think he was referring to this season (the first Celtics game this season was technically last year in 2007).

Marbury:

2-6, 4 points, 1 assist, 1 rebound in 20:40 minutes

Rondo:

5-8, 10 points, 7 assists, 3 rebounds, in 27:57 minutes

To me one game is pretty meaningless, but last year is pretty meaningless also because Rondo is improving and Steph wasn't as good this year because of the problems and issues he's had.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I agree that Rondo is a young player still improving but even his stats in that game didnt deserve to be called an "owning". He had a good game but thats not owning anyone. Rondo has never owned anyone on the Knicks at least offensively but Crawford got owned by Rondo in the 2nd half of yesterdays game.

Oh yeah that was the 48point game. I wouldnt count any stats from either team, the KNicks are a better team then they showed that night and everyone knows this. Marburys proven that he can still play much better then he did in that game, that meant nothin to me. The whole team came out missing their shots and I remember Curry settin a pick on Marbury early in that game. When your own teammate sets a pick on you........and I seen Curry do this a number of times.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Good effort by the Knicks in this one. Just couldn't score enough points. Everyone is harping on Craw's D, but he is only second to AI in minutes game minutes. So Jamal is supposed to bring the ball up, score 30 a night and be a stopper??? If Jamal could do all that he would be MJ. The bigger picture is the interior D. You can't let a no namer drop 22 on you in the first quarter. Zach and Eddy looked good in the line-up together. I like the energy Nate brings, but he needs to stay out of foul trouble. And J Jeffries needs to stop shooting period. I like his d but lets leave it at that. I still think we are a shooter away from being dangerous. Q-rich doesn't want the job so we need to acquire a designated shooter. I think we were like 1-13 from 3 last night.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
You make a good point. Crawford was not to blame for their loss. It was their lack of defense, which did not just come from Crawford, it also came from Curry and Randolph.Plus, every knows that Crawford is inconsistent. It's up to Isiah to bench him, if he has a poor night defensively.Or at least have him guard someone else, rather than having to guard the same person for 40 minutes.The Knicks played good this entire month, besides the game at home against Sacramento. They just need to keep playing like they are. There is no solution to their defensive problems within this team, so they just have to work as a team, and try and play to their strengths.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
problem with the knicks is that we dont have nuttin...our first unit has only offense and no D and our second only D and no offense...we dont have like both...like idk we just need a new roster change...

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
Isiah wanted them 2 tear each other apart...he kept him there cuz Q cant clam down and he aint shyt and paul is so if he can get him ejected we might win...but we still get blown out

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
problem with the knicks is that we dont have nuttin...our first unit has only offense and no D and our second only D and no offense...we dont have like both...like idk we just need a new roster change...
Exactly, the Knicks have too many guys that can only do one thing, but not enough guys that can do multiple things.Besides David Lee,Zach Randolph,Stephon Mabury(who doesn't count cause he's injured)and Nate Robinson, everyone on the team is 1 dimensional.

knicklover

Benchwarmer
Exactly, the Knicks have too many guys that can only do one thing, but not enough guys that can do multiple things.Besides David Lee,Zach Randolph,Stephon Mabury(who doesn't count cause he's injured)and Nate Robinson, everyone on the team is 1 dimensional.

I would argue that Lee is somewhat one-dimensional. He has no mid range jumper at all and his defense is only adequate. He's basically a high energy player gets rebounds and easy baskets etc... He really needs a little jumper.

I would also argue that Marbury has dimensions that we don't need. (Just going for the laugh. I know how you guys take these things personally).

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I would argue that Lee is somewhat one-dimensional. He has no mid range jumper at all and his defense is only adequate. He's basically a high energy player gets rebounds and easy baskets etc... He really needs a little jumper.

I would also argue that Marbury has dimensions that we don't need. (Just going for the laugh. I know how you guys take these things personally).

haha very funny. Lee can be argued by I would consider him one dimensional. Despite what people think of Marbury we could still use him being just 5 games out of the playoffs.