Lol At Eddy Curry !!!

I dunno if you guys saw it but on NY 1 Last night in the postgame interview they got Eddy Curry in the lockerroom and he was like a deer caught in th headlights.

One reporter told him how when Isiah was asked whats the difference between the Celtics being where they are and the Knicks being where they are he said Kevin Garnett.

The reporter then went on to ask Eddy if that stings alittle bit because he was suppose to be that guy for the Knicks.

I kid you not Eddy Curry's response was "Was I?"

Then he goes on to say "Well I didn't know that" but Kg's a superstar blah.. blah...blah

Then the reporter tells him how Isiah wants to see more anger and fire from him out there on the court Eddy says "Ok"

And theres about 5 seconds of silence until the reporters leave him alone. It was just so funny watching it on tv I had to tell you guys about it. Ill try and find a link to in on the internet somewhere.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I gotta give Eddy Curry some credit. He sure is good at making believe he was supposed to play as poorly as he has this season.Eddy Curry knows that the Knicks wanted him to be the star of the team.He just blew his opportunity, by not working on his game over the summer, and by not getting into shape.Instead, he ate double quarter pounders with cheese and said jokes with his teammates.And this is exactly why he needs to be traded.He's stubborn to change, and if you want to be successful in this league, you have to be willing to improve your game, and do whatever it takes to win.Curry doesn't do that, and he doesn't want to do that. He wants everything easy.

Starks

Starter
I can't believe Thomas thought the guys was a franchise type player.

This myth of him being a great judge of talent needs to be reviewed.

paris401

Starter
I gotta give Eddy Curry some credit. He sure is good at making believe he was supposed to play as poorly as he has this season.Eddy Curry knows that the Knicks wanted him to be the star of the team.He just blew his opportunity, by not working on his game over the summer, and by not getting into shape.Instead, he ate double quarter pounders with cheese and said jokes with his teammates.And this is exactly why he needs to be traded.He's stubborn to change, and if you want to be successful in this league, you have to be willing to improve your game, and do whatever it takes to win.Curry doesn't do that, and he doesn't want to do that. He wants everything easy.

isiah gave him the large contract... i bet ya if he had a one year contract, and didn't know where his next burger was coming from... we'd see a different curry..

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
isiah gave him the large contract... i bet ya if he had a one year contract, and didn't know where his next burger was coming from... we'd see a different curry..

exactly! good post, hes got too much money and nothing to fight for! if he had nothin and had to prove himself worthy of a large contract then hed be a top center. But as usual isiah and the knicks over pay par players!!!

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
You are 100% right, Paris.Isiah Thomas is a sucker. He gave Curry 55 million dollars, even though he has never proven himself defensively or on the boards.Also, Isiah only took Curry out of the starting lineup once this season, despite not playing well defensively in at least 35 of the Knicks' first 41 games.Isiah is giving the royal treatment to someone who deserves to be benched and sent to the D league.