Knicks Playoff Odds have improved

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
According to Hollingers Playoff odds for the 2007-2008 season. The first time that he made his predictions the Knicks had a .2% chance of making the playoffs now the Knicks according to him have a 5% chance. With the best record possible at 41-41 or worst record 17-65

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/playoffodds

Anything is possible. Knicks could go on a ten game winning streak but I doubt it. We're only 6 or 7 games out of the eighth spot and the east is still weak. As long as we get the easy wins against Miami, Chicago, Charlotte, Philly, the Knicks have a slightly better chance then a snowball's chances in hell.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I don't care if the Knicks have won 4 of their last 6 games; they still have no chance to make the playoffs, because they are too inconsitent.Realistically speaking, the Knicks could make the playoffs, if they went 27-14 for the rest of the season, and finished with a 40-42 record, because they have the tiebreaker over the Nets,and I doubt the 8th seed will have a .500 record this year.However, in order for the Knicks to get a 40-42 record, they'd have to win 2 out of 3 games for the rest of the season, and being that the Knicks have only 3 two game winning streaks and just 1 3 game winning streak, this season, they have no chance.If they play like they have been playing in January the rest of the season, they could, but the Knicks have shown to be too inconsistent to keep up this play.As much as I'd like the Knicks to make the playoffs, I have to be real about it and say they definitely will not, nor do they have a chance, based on how inconsistent they have been this season.

Pricey

Rotation player
do we really want to make the playoffs? if we did make it then we would go out in the 1st round to either Boston or Detroit. So basically whats the point, we should tank the rest of the season and get a lottery pick for the future of the Knicks. its not a cool thing to say but i would rather a future all star player then a quick exit out of the playoffs.

It wont happen anyways but its my thoughts

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Every one here knows that I want the 1st round pick. So everyone knows that I don't think this team is up for the playoffs.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Knicks are the WORST team in the NBA.
I agree.The Knicks are the only team where nobody averages over .5 blocks per game.And we allow 100 ppg, yet only score 94 ppg.Everyone thinks the Knicks is a team they can get a free win against.It's a shame. People have more respect for the Timberwolves and the Supersonics than the Knicks.The Heat had to have Dwyane Wade and Shaq
injured, just so that the Knicks could have a better record than them.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
I agree.The Knicks are the only team where nobody averages over .5 blocks per game.And we allow 100 ppg, yet only score 94 ppg.Everyone thinks the Knicks is a team they can get a free win against.It's a shame. People have more respect for the Timberwolves and the Supersonics than the Knicks.The Heat had to have Dwyane Wade and Shaq
injured, just so that the Knicks could have a better record than them.
well heat atleast keep it close...we just SUCK