View Poll Results: Who would win in a Fight?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Paul Pierce

2 12.50%
  • Quentin Richardson

11 68.75%
  • Im not sure

3 18.75%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Philadelphia 76ers vs New York Knicks Game Thread 1/25

Veteran

Knicks Started Mardy Collins, great move.
    If Mardy Collins play over 26 minutes the Knicks will WIN this game vs BUM Sixers.

Veteran

The Knicks had the BEST Backcourt Tandem for "NO-DEFENSE Crawford" in Mardy Collins and refuse to force the two to bond in the backcourt.
    Lastseason you never seen "Crawford & Collins" on the court together.

O.K. Calvin Booth may be the ugliest player in the NBA.

looks like humpty hump...

Veteran

With the Collins & Crawford backcourt Tandem all the Knicks have to do is add Nate as the third Guard, with Balkman & Chandler getting the majority of playingtime at the SF.
    That would give this Knick Team a bonafied offense/defense backcourt unit with huge help from the SF position in controling the tempo of the game vs teams like the Sixers whom dont have their game plan tight.

Veteran

Nice move putting in Balkman & Jefferies, but Lee & Curry are still on the court with Curry baffled on position. Nate could use either Crawford or Jones.

Originally Posted by abcd
    There's always that weird player that people struggle against.Charles Barkley said he struggled against Popeye Jones.And David Lee was giving Yao Ming problems, when he guarded him earlier this season.So I guess Randolph's weird nemisis is Reggie Evans. I hope this isn't true, cause we're gonna need another double-double from Randolph, if we're gonna win this game.I don't expect Richardson to play well tonight, cause he's been struggling all season, so I expect someone else to pick up the slack, like Crawford,Curry,Randolph, or Nate, or maybe even David Lee.
    lol I remember Barkley sayin that. For some reason Popeye Jones, one of the ugliest players of his time owned Barkley. Z-Bo has already played better in 12 minutes then he did in those 2 games in December, he has 6 points and 6 rebounds. I wish Richardson would start playin better, I was almost ready to by a Q-Rich jersey before the season but once the season began he was terrible. He has finally showed some (few) signs of life in the past week or 2 but Im not gettin ready to buy a jersey again. He still hasnt proved nothin and played real bad against the Celtics. Oh yeah, he would still F*ck Pierce up and I hope the Minnesota Celtics beat the Boston Celtics tonight. I wanna see Al Jefferson dunk on and outplay Gay G (The Big Stick-it).

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Knicks Started Mardy Collins, great move.
    If Mardy Collins play over 26 minutes the Knicks will WIN this game vs BUM Sixers.
    Its about time Collins gets some minutes. One thing he does well is rebounds. Hes had problems with turnovers but in his 8 and a half minutes of play he didnt have one.

Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    O.K. Calvin Booth may be the ugliest player in the NBA.

looks like humpty hump...

Good Find, definitly one of the top 10 ugliest.

Veteran

Default Jamal wow!!!!

Another highlight move by Jamal. The shake, bake, blowbye, and dish for 2!!!If Jamal were James Bond he would drink his martinis shaken, not stirred.

Veteran

Nate or Collins should always be on the court, what is the matter with our ex-player PG Coach Isiah Thomas?

Crawford is not a PG! his passing skillz are terrible (Bad timing).

When it comes to passin I think Jamal is inconsistent. He does make good passes sometimes but he has some passes that are way off. Overall Jamal is inconsistent (on offense), he never plays any defense.

Veteran

Nyk Logo

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    lol I remember Barkley sayin that. For some reason Popeye Jones, one of the ugliest players of his time owned Barkley. Z-Bo has already played better in 12 minutes then he did in those 2 games in December, he has 6 points and 6 rebounds. I wish Richardson would start playin better, I was almost ready to by a Q-Rich jersey before the season but once the season began he was terrible. He has finally showed some (few) signs of life in the past week or 2 but Im not gettin ready to buy a jersey again. He still hasnt proved nothin and played real bad against the Celtics. Oh yeah, he would still F*ck Pierce up and I hope the Minnesota Celtics beat the Boston Celtics tonight. I wanna see Al Jefferson dunk on and outplay Gay G (The Big Stick-it).

Its about time Collins gets some minutes. One thing he does well is rebounds. Hes had problems with turnovers but in his 8 and a half minutes of play he didnt have one.

Good Find, definitly one of the top 10 ugliest.
    Mardy Collins need consecutive playingtime to get familiar with the NBA.
    Collins needs to know that he will get decent playingtime in every game to bring his confidence level up to his original born talent.
    All PG make mistakes and turnovers within their first few minutes on the court.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Mardy Collins need consecutive playingtime to get familiar with the NBA.
    Collins needs to know that he will get decent playingtime in every game to bring his confidence level up to his original born talent.
    All PG make mistakes and turnovers within their first few minutes on the court.
    I agree, I want to see him get consecutive playingtime. Im with you on all the young players (no homo), Mardy Wilson Chandler and Randolph Morris should all be gettin playin time. With Starbury injured Mardy Collins is needed. Did Isiah forget about the way he played at the end of last season while gettin consistent minutes?

Veteran

Cheating Mardy Collins out of playingtime for Fred Jones, Marbury, and Crawford at the "Point position" is why this Knick Team only have 13 WINS in 41 games.

Other then Marbury I agree, Fred Jones and Crawford stole minutes from Collins.

Veteran

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    When it comes to passin I think Jamal is inconsistent. He does make good passes sometimes but he has some passes that are way off. Overall Jamal is inconsistent (on offense), he never plays any defense.
    Jamal is strictly a SG that plays worst defense than Allan Houston.
    At least Allan Houston knew how to front his man so well for him not to dribble pass him, and let the coach know that he was not a PG in any capacity so let Sprewell play the PG. But Jamal is not Man enough to say to the coach that "I need all my energy at the SG position late in the game so keep me a PG in the game with me.".

zach hasn't shot this good in awhile. I think we're guna be ok