Who would win in a Fight?

• Paul Pierce

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Quentin Richardson

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Im not sure

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
Why is Q.Richardson getting playingtime when Jefferies & Balkman is 10 times better than him even Jefferies & Balkman Jumpshot is more dependable than Q.Rich.
ehh q's been arite lately- not great- but I'd take him over balkman and maybe jefferies in terms of jumpshot

Kiyaman

Legend
Did everyone here what "Walt Clyde Frazier" said about why he dont give the Knick players advice. That was more grounds added to why Frazier is such a poor comentator for this club.

When Kenny Smith replaced Frazier he gave a couple of Knick players some wise advice that got them to WIN both games Smith was the Knicks announcer of.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
A win for the KNicks!!! Were now 14-28 and we won 5 of our last 7 games.

Knicks had 22 assists

Zach Randolph stepped up with 16pts, 15rbs, and 3asts. David Lee yells "Go Knicks!!!"

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Did everyone here what "Walt Clyde Frazier" said about why he dont give the Knick players advice. That was more grounds added to why Frazier is such a poor comentator for this club.

When Kenny Smith replaced Frazier he gave a couple of Knick players some wise advice that got them to WIN both games Smith was the Knicks announcer of.

Walt Clyde Frazier is a legend. He talked to Marbury last year and Mardy Collins.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
wasnt that pretty but got the win anyway, jamal almost made andre miller fall on dat clutch jumpshot.....anyway, can mardy collins make a lay up???

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
That was a good win for the Knicks.They played hard, like they've been doing all month, and they played like a team.Zach Randolph did a good job on the boards,Curry and Lee did a good job in the paint,Jeffries played some good D and had a dunk, and Balkman provided energy.Also,Q-Rich did an excellent job with his shot selection, and he ended up shooting a good fg% tonight.And Nate bounced in that dagger lay up, with only 25 seconds to go in the 4th.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Celtics big 3 gets 41points, Gay G (The Big-Sticket) only 10pts
Celtics beat Twolves 87-86
Gay Allen and Paul Tears

Telfair>>>Rondo

Telfair-18pts(7-14),6asts,3stl
Rondo-4pts(2-6),3To,(ugly)

Gay G celebrates as the Celtics win by 1 point against the worst team in the league. He pulls his jersey and shows everyone that hes a Celtic. Hows he gonna celebrate a 1 point win over his old team/the worst team in the league?

Celtics finish with 23 turnovers.

• Pierce-6TO
  • Gay Allen-5TO
  • Rondo-3TO
  • Phony Allen-3TO
  • Gay G-2TO
  • Eddie House-2TO
  • G Davis-1TO
  • L Powe-1TO

Pierce got rejected twice. He shot 4-15.
Ray Allen shot 4-18.

Kiyaman

Legend
What Knick Fan would rather have BUM Andre Miller over Nate or Collins at the point for us?

I'm sure Iverson & Carmelo would luv to have a Mardy Collins in their Starting lineup at the point.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Quentin Richardson the last 6 games: 8.7ppg(43.8fg%)

Still not close to what he was but for the season hes averaging 6.6pts(32.7%)

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
What Knick Fan would rather have BUM Andre Miller over Nate or Collins at the point for us?

I'm sure Iverson & Carmelo would luv to have a Mardy Collins in their Starting lineup at the point.

That would be funny if Mardy and Carmello played on the same team. Nate and JR Smith would be better. Carmello is bigger then Mardy. The smallest guy on the court Nate Robinson took down Jr Smith.

Kiyaman

Legend
Walt Clyde Frazier is a legend. He talked to Marbury last year and Mardy Collins.

Isiah Thomas is a better legend than Frazier as a Player.

Phil Jackson is a HOF LEGEND as a Coach, not as the Knicks 6th man.

Walt Clyde Frazier is a sorry 15 year announcer that has yet to be given the privledge to announce any Big Broadcast Network Public Games other than the MSG Knicks.
Breen does his best to put Frazier in his place with NBA Players that Give-Back or hav'nt forgot where they came from, or tonights reason why Frazier talk that talk as an anouncer for a team he never give advice to or communicate with any of the players.

Earl the Pearl Monroe was a 100 times better than Walt Clyde Frazier in everything, the Pearl changed his game to accomidate Frazier talents for the Championship Rings.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Knick Knotes

I was happy to see Mardy out there getting some minutes, I think he looked as good as can be expected considering he hasnt played much this year. But I hope he becomes a steady part of the rotation, we need a pure point who can play D, and his offensive game can only improve if he plays. PG's need to play in order to become more efficient, not to say that other postions don't either, but it is impossible to bring a PG along in just practice.

But I like the way the Knicks imposed their will on The Sixers tonight, that is the sign of confidence. The fact that the Knicks didnt fold when they turned over the lead says a lot. Great all around play, nice game from Randolph and Lee. Jamal looked like a leader out there tonight, and Nate gave a lift as always.

Did anyone else notice that Clyde stated how "some players" regard Micheal Jordan as the greatest player of All Time. For some reason players of that generation tend to down play MJ, Oscar Robertson made similar comments years ago. I thought it was funny, but Walt is a true Knick so it could be him not liking what MJ used to do to us.

Also did anyone notice the story about how Jerome James feels he is what the Knicks are missing, LOL. I was going to dedicate a thread to it, but decided not to waste the time.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
can we ever get a blow out...and we gotta stop lettin them come close...as we all know jamal dosent make his 4rth quarter shots all the time now

GetRealistic

Starter
Isiah Thomas is a better legend than Frazier as a Player.

Phil Jackson is a HOF LEGEND as a Coach, not as the Knicks 6th man.

Walt Clyde Frazier is a sorry 15 year announcer that has yet to be given the privledge to announce any Big Broadcast Network Public Games other than the MSG Knicks.
Breen does his best to put Frazier in his place with NBA Players that Give-Back or hav'nt forgot where they came from, or tonights reason why Frazier talk that talk as an anouncer for a team he never give advice to or communicate with any of the players.

Earl the Pearl Monroe was a 100 times better than Walt Clyde Frazier in everything, the Pearl changed his game to accomidate Frazier talents for the Championship Rings.

You must be out of your mind. Down talking the greatest Knick of all-time. Think before you open your mouth.

Q RIch would lean paul pierce's shit. I fucking hate paul pierce so much you dont even know. He talks so much shit.

Someone I know whos a wizards fan said during the Wiz Celts game on one Iso play where Pierce was guarding Butler if you read his lips you could make out that he said "come on bitch". After than Caron Pulled a reverse layup on his ass and pierce shut up.

Q would wash him though.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
wow pretty good game. Metro didn't come to my section. oh well.

JC played well, Z BO did, D Lee.

ECs gotta shoot the basketball better from the foul line... what a shame

Nice passing from Zach.

Last edited:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
It's okay.The Celtics can act hard all they want.But they not gonna win sh%t.They still gonna have to make it passed 4 teams, if they want their championship.And considering none of those big 3(Paul Pierce,Ray Allen, or Kevin Garnett)has been to an NBA finals, they just gonna choke, and they gonna lose.