Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Quentin Richardson

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Im not sure

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
You must be out of your mind. Down talking the greatest Knick of all-time. Think before you open your mouth.

For once I agree with you, it feels strange.

Q RIch would lean paul pierce's shit. I fucking hate paul pierce so much you dont even know. He talks so much shit.

Someone I know whos a wizards fan said during the Wiz Celts game on one Iso play where Pierce was guarding Butler if you read his lips you could make out that he said "come on bitch". After than Caron Pulled a reverse layup on his ass and pierce shut up.

Q would wash him though.

Pierce is a bitch, he was cryin askin to be traded out of Boston before they got Gay G and Gay Allen. What a bitch, Q would F*ck him up.

It's okay.The Celtics can act hard all they want.But they not gonna win sh%t.They still gonna have to make it passed 4 teams, if they want their championship.And considering none of those big 3(Paul Pierce,Ray Allen, or Kevin Garnett)has been to an NBA finals, they just gonna choke, and they gonna lose.

They will lose this year and they'll be too old next year. Pierce if he hasnt began to slow down yet will soon. Same goes for the other 2 bums.

HAHHHHHHAA Hedo Turkoglu just drained the game winning 3 to win it with Paul Pierce in his grill. Take that Pierce you lil cum drinking hoe !

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Pierce is a bitch, same goes for the rest of the Celtic team. Gay G (The Big-Stickit) didnt play but who cares, thats one less bitch. Im very happy they lost and at some point durin 2nites game Ill be sure to mention it.