This could get us under the cap...

LJ4ptplay

Starter
This could work:

- Eddy Curry to Atlanta for Zaza Pachlia and Josh Childress (Atlanta could use a low-post center to play along side Horford)

- Jamal Crawford and Q. Rich to Cleveland for Damon Jones, Eric Snow and Drew Gooden. (Cleveland wants Crawford and wants to get rid of Damon Jones)

We would have to buy out Jerome James and maybe Marbury in order for it to fit our roster.

But...

At the end of next year we would have the following contracts expire:

Malik Rose
Marbury (big fat contract)
Zaza Pachulia
Josh Childress
Damon Jones
Drew Gooden
Eric Snow

This would get us well under the cap at the end of next year or have valuable pieces for a trade. So what do you think?

Post any other REASONABLE trade ideas in this thread that could get us under the cap quickly. We all know this is the only way to rebuild and eventually win a championship.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
These trades are above Isiahs level but I seen better trade proposals......Please post all trades in the Blow it the F*ck up Official Trade Thread.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I like the Curry trade, but the Crawford trade has got to go.Damon Jones,Eric Snow, and Drew Gooden are not worth Crawford.Crawford averages 19.9 points a game.I actually think the Knicks should keep Crawford, just reduce his minutes so that he won't do as much damage on defense.Plus, Drew Gooden won't fit on the Knicks, cause we already have Zach Randolph and David Lee.The guys the Knicks should get rid of are Jeffries,E-City and Q-Rich.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
Crawford is better of the bench...because he has to many off nights and no defense 2 afford to start him...we need a nice defensive and scoring guard...(artest?)