???

Skyhi360

Rookie
Really Quick Question if Latrell Sprewell is no longer a KNICK why is his picture all over this forum a small suggestion i think you should replace all his pictures with Allan Houston jor Stephon Marbury or anybody

aswitzer

Rookie
Give Rady a break, ok? :p He puts a ton of work of work into the site and its tough to keep it up to date with daily updates AND make sure the site design and graphics reflect the current players.

I should know - my fan site went from reflecting the starting 5 to having 5 ex-players in less than a year. :)

By the way, where does Sprewell appear in the forums - I don't see him...

Skyhi360

Rookie
that huge picture when on the forum pic and a lot of other places and who is this raddy you speak of tell me more enlighten me you know him personally?

aswitzer

Rookie
Skyhi360 said:
that huge picture when on the forum pic and a lot of other places and who is this raddy you speak of tell me more enlighten me you know him personally?

I'll let him answer for himself - he's a good guy.

As for the picture of Spree you are seeing - I figured it out. Go to your Profile and switch your theme to "Iris". You'll be much happier...

Enjoy! :)

rady

Administrator
Staff member
The spree header still appears on the main page, as for the forums, you can use as aswitzer suggested, the Iris or bMan1blue theme
In the near future, i will change the actual header of the forum, and fill it with marbury pics, so everybody will be satisfied