Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lose Lose situation

Given that this draft is so so and how having a horrible record doesn't make you a lock at all to have a top pick in the lottery I say the Knicks should play hard. The only thing is I want guys like Nate, Lee, Balkman, Collins, Chandler and even Randolph Morris play minutes. I dont know about Chandler and Morris but Nate, Lee, Balkman and Collins all have the ability to be solid NBA winning players.

Isiah doesn't know how to put a team together through trades and free agency but he's good at the draft, can't take that away from him.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

You should stop following basketball since everything you preach is invalid completely.

This draft is very deep and strong, do your research.

these are free agents for next year who you think the knicks need

Josh Childress, James Posey ,Rayon Rondo,Emeka Okafor, Ben Gordon, Viktor Khryapa, Demetris Nichols, Daniel Gibson, DeSagana Diop, Geouwan Howard, Eddie Jones,Eduardo Najera, J.R. Smith, Primoz Brezec, Lindsey Hunter, Bonzi WellsSam Cassell, Paul Davis, Dan Dickau, Shaun Livingston, Trevor Ariza, Kwame Brown, Chris Mihm, Rudy Gay, Michael Doleac, Ryan Gomes, Theo Ratliff, Chris Richard, Craig Smith, Sebastian Telfair,Nenad Krstic, Jamaal Magloire, Carlos Arroyo, Maurice Evans, Adonal Foyle, Pat Garrity,Andre Iguodala, Kevin Ollie, Grant Hill Brent Barry, Francisco Elson, Michael Finley, Robert Horry, Jeremy Richardson, Mikael Gelabale, Robert Swift, Kurt Thomas, Delonte WestAndrea Bargnani, Jose Calderon, Carlos Delfino, Juan Dixon, Darrick Martin, Rasho Nesterovic,Antawn Jamison, Roger Mason<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>
    <o> </o>
    <o> </o>
    I want antawn Jamison or okafor , ben Gordon,najera rudy gay ,kwame brown

I would take any of Okafor, Gordon, Gay, Igudola, Bargnani, Calderon and Jamison.

1st one would be Calderon, the guy is a gun

Veteran

who cares about free agents... we are over the cap and can't sign any...

Originally Posted by paris401
    who cares about free agents... we are over the cap and can't sign any...
    Let us dream Paris

this tread is so true man...we make it 2 playoffs were just gonna go and get SWEPT by Boston...or we can blow it and have another bad season and get a high pick =D

i dont give a **** i wanna at least make it to the playoff nobody know what happends there thats a whole new season **** look at the giants nobody expected that from them **** if the knicks make it to the playoff this year i will cry {No Homo} have been a knicks fan for 18 years i never seen them win
    now i got 5 years without seeing them in the playoffs i miss that emotion

Sebastian Telfair.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    You should stop following basketball since everything you preach is invalid completely.

This draft is very deep and strong, do your research.
    Really? Last I checked there weren't any Lebrons, Duncans, Odens or Shaqs in this draft. So please, do like your moms said to me, dont come unless you come correct.

Originally Posted by Eddy Currys House Special
    Really? Last I checked there weren't any Lebrons, Duncans, Odens or Shaqs in this draft. So please, do like your moms said to me, dont come unless you come correct.
    Interesting cause Beasley and Rose seem to me like future All-Star players. I say tank and tank hard.
    U didnt make a mom joke did u? lol

Originally Posted by Pricey
    Interesting cause Beasley and Rose seem to me like future All-Star players. I say tank and tank hard.
    U didnt make a mom joke did u? lol
    Truth be told the knicks don't need to tank anything, this team is more then qualified to lose while making an effort. All I want is the young players to get minutes, there is no need for Crawford to be playing 45 minutes a night.

Every draft has all star players and no doubt Beasley and Rose sure look like the real deal. However there are all stars, then there are franchise players and once every few years you have guys that you know are definitely hall of famers, who will be competing for, if not winning championships, ie duncan, shaq, lebron, hakeem, ewing, magic, bird. Those are the guys nba teams have tanked for, Beasley and Rose may end up being great, hall of fame players but as of now, unlike the list i just wrote, they are not sure things.

Yeah that was a mother joke, not one of my better efforts, my bad, i just figured that if I took things down to rugrat level metro would understand me better.

12th man

You're honestly the worst poster on this site. No insight, research, logic, facts or ability to mutually understand. If you didn't have a funny screen name, 100&#37; of this forum wouldn't read your junk; lucky for you, you got 5% of the forum paying attention to you.

No one predicts NBA lottery picks to be hall of fame players, don't be so ignorant. There are a lot of quality players in this draft if you do your research; its very DEEP. Just because you don't follow NCB doesn't mean you need to invite your ignorance to this thread and say some stupid ****, especially since the only players you know in this draft are Rose and Beasley. I'm tired of smacking you around like a child. How about you post something useful for once? Everyone on this site contributes knowledge, even Don Chris, except you and the monkey. Like MSG33 said, go read a book or give up following basketball. It isn't your thing. You're not even in college or working, just sitting @ home butt naked eating pancakes con cyrup with Curry and Zach.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    You're honestly the worst poster on this site. No insight, research, logic, facts or ability to mutually understand. If you didn't have a funny screen name, 100% of this forum wouldn't read your junk; lucky for you, you got 5% of the forum paying attention to you.

No one predicts NBA lottery picks to be hall of fame players, don't be so ignorant. There are a lot of quality players in this draft if you do your research; its very DEEP. Just because you don't follow NCB doesn't mean you need to invite your ignorance to this thread and say some stupid ****, especially since the only players you know in this draft are Rose and Beasley. I'm tired of smacking you around like a child. How about you post something useful for once? Everyone on this site contributes knowledge, even Don Chris, except you and the monkey. Like MSG33 said, go read a book or give up following basketball. It isn't your thing. You're not even in college or working, just sitting @ home butt naked eating pancakes con cyrup with Curry and Zach.
    Really??? People didn't think guys like Ewing, Shaq, Duncan, Lebron etc etc were future hall of famers going into their respective drafts? I mean come on, you can not be serious.

lol at me not being in college or not working. How you guys would actually know that is beyond me but for the record I've graduated college. Also you have no idea how funny it is that you tell me to go read a book considering that my job is to actually write them.

12th man

Really??? People didn't think guys like Ewing, Shaq, Duncan, Lebron etc etc were future hall of famers going into their respective drafts? I mean come on, you can not be serious.

lol at me not being in college or not working. How you guys would actually know that is beyond me but for the record I've graduated college. Also you have no idea how funny it is that you tell me to go read a book considering that my job is to actually write them.
    YOU CAN'T PREDICT A HALL OF FAME CAREER YOU STUPID **** UNTIL THE PLAYER ACTUALLY STARTS PRODUCING AS AN ALL STAR CONSISTENTLY. INJURIES AND POOR WORK ETHIC ARE ALWAYS POSSIBLE.

You're not showing you graduated out of college or write books.. lol @ you complaining about me being defensive in the past, but yet you do the same, you a fool son.