So why isnt Wilson Chandler playing in the D League?

New New York

Quiet Storm
Maybe someone should tell our GM and whole coaching staff that there is a place where young developing players can work on their game, while getting used to the NBA style of play. I liked what I saw out of Wilson Chandler a lot, he played pretty good D in the Summer League, had a nice outside touch, and had some nice finishes. He also put up some decent numbers during the Pre Season, but I guess Isiah has too many veterens ahead of him to give PT. But if your not going to play him just assign him to the D League. Andrew Bynum's game developed nicely during his time there. Morris Almond is putting up nearly 30 a game in the D League, that kind of success helps with confidence. Right now Wilson Chandler is struggling for minutes on a team that is 15 below .500, so that has to be weighing in on his confidence a bit. I mean could he really shoot the ball any worse than Q, Jefferies, and Balkman. I think Q shoots 54% from the foul line and that is the best of the trio! Really how much worst could Wilson Chandler do? But if they are not going to play him, then the need to send him to the D League.

Also why don't we just cut Randolph Morris already? I hope that he is apart of a trade package. But he saw more time last year than he does now. I can't call it!

GTKnicksFAN

Benchwarmer
Maybe someone should tell our GM and whole coaching staff that there is a place where young developing players can work on their game, while getting used to the NBA style of play. I liked what I saw out of Wilson Chandler a lot, he played pretty good D in the Summer League, had a nice outside touch, and had some nice finishes. He also put up some decent numbers during the Pre Season, but I guess Isiah has too many veterens ahead of him to give PT. But if your not going to play him just assign him to the D League. Andrew Bynum's game developed nicely during his time there. Morris Almond is putting up nearly 30 a game in the D League, that kind of success helps with confidence. Right now Wilson Chandler is struggling for minutes on a team that is 15 below .500, so that has to be weighing in on his confidence a bit. I mean could he really shoot the ball any worse than Q, Jefferies, and Balkman. I think Q shoots 54% from the foul line and that is the best of the trio! Really how much worst could Wilson Chandler do? But if they are not going to play him, then the need to send him to the D League.

Also why don't we just cut Randolph Morris already? I hope that he is apart of a trade package. But he saw more time last year than he does now. I can't call it!

I agree with ya I think he can be a rising star defensive minded first though he may be able to avg I say 19 points 8 bounds 2 steals 4 assist and a block I see that out of him they just have to do something with him

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Isiah Thomas said that he doesn't believe in the D league, because he feels that it doesn't make players better.He's an idiot.Marvin Williams was in the D League, and look at him now.He's one on Atlanta's top scorers and rebounders.Isiah Thomas is just dillusional, and he has no idea what he's talking about.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Isiah Thomas said that he doesn't believe in the D league, because he feels that it doesn't make players better.He's an idiot.Marvin Williams was in the D League, and look at him now.He's one on Atlanta's top scorers and rebounders.Isiah Thomas is just dillusional, and he has no idea what he's talking about.

I think he's just begging to be fired, plus I don't think that David Stern will think too highly of an GM talking negatively about the D League.

naterob4

Benchwarmer
For sure the D-league would help out Wilson Chandler. Isiah is a moron for his excuses and beliefs. I cant stand how he talks like a bitch all the time too. He seems like the worst coach to play for. Whenever he talks to you its like hes whining not coaching. Randolph Morris will never get minutes with Lee, Curry, Randolph, maybe send him to the D league too? Whos on Injured Reserve right now Fred Jones is sick and James? Steph. Basicaly Isaih is just using morris, chandler as scrubs letting them rot away on the bench.