2 wins: SEA & POR
0, the Knicks suck on the road.
1 game,they'll get one by luck.
5 games, they gonna upset everyone!
The Knicks have some momentum, going into their west coast trip.They've won 5 of their last 7 games,and they beat Philadelphia for the 1st time this season on Friday night.But being that the Knicks are just 4-14 on the road, for the season, these next 5 games are gonna be tough.Here's a list of the 5 teams the Knicks will have to face, beginning on Sunday, over a 7 day period:
Golden State Warriors
Los Angeles Lakers
What makes this trip harder than most road trips the Knicks have faced is that all but 1 of these teams is over .500. And the only team that's below .500(Seattle)beat the Knicks in December, at the Garden.How many games do you think the Knicks will win, during this road trip, and which games do you think the Knicks have the best chance of winning?
Last edited by abcd; Jan 26, 2008 at 13:31.
After watching the last two Knick Games, do anyone think the Knicks prepared themselves for the up comming month of Road Games?
1) The Knicks next 17 games 12 are on the road.
2) The Knicks last 7 games with 5 WINS did not look like its rotation of players are prepared for consecutive road victories inwhich the team is in need of.
3) The Knicks are shy of a Starting PG that has the ability to get their 14 players in the flow of the game.
4) The Head Coach never gave "Mardy Collins and Nate Robinson" the playingtime or the Green-Light of confidence to lead this team from the PG position. So with no preparation at the floor-leader of this team dont expect miracles when you look at whom the Knicks had at the Starting PG for the last 20 games.
5) The Knicks has no scoring from the SF position (Benching Balkman & Chandler).
6) The Knicks are going WEST with Zach Randolph averaging 30 or more mpg. The West Coast Bigmen and Coaches are to familiar with Zach Performance, they know how to let Zach get a 20-10 stat and his team lose every game.
7) The Knicks Bigmen Defense is still not prepared or ready for this or any long road trip games.
8) The Head Coach has refuse to let the BEST Defensive Bigman on the roster get one second of playingtime with his teammates.
6.11 Randolph Morris would give this Knick team 10 or more rebounds and a BIG-MAN Defense it has been missing for years.
9) Morris happen to be the oposite of Curry & Zach, he have born talent in his DEFENSE & Rebounding, while the latter two focus on offense and 30 mpg.
Tonight @ Golden State 9:00 PM
Tue, Jan 29 @ LA Lakers 10:30 PM
Wed, Jan 30 @ Utah 9:00 PM
FEBRUARY OPPONENT TIME
Fri, Feb 1 @ Portland 10:30 PM
Sat, Feb 2 @ Seattle 10:00 PM
Mon, Feb 4 LA Clippers 7:30 PM
Wed, Feb 6 Indiana 7:30 PM
Fri, Feb 8 San Antonio 7:30 PM
Sat, Feb 9 @ Milwaukee 8:30 PM
Wed, Feb 13 @ Boston 7:30 PM
Tue, Feb 19 @ Washington 7:00 PM
Wed, Feb 20 @ Philadelphia 7:00 PM
Fri, Feb 22 Toronto 7:30 PM
Sun, Feb 24 @ Toronto 6:00 PM
Wed, Feb 27 Charlotte 7:30 PM
Fri, Feb 29 @ Atlanta 7:30 PM
Mar 1 @ Orlando
I am going on a couple of our previous games inwhich showed the Knicks players wanting to make an effort but are ill Prepared as a team for this upcomming schedule tonight, this week, and next month???
I voted for the Knicks to win 2 games.I think they'll beat Utah, since the Knicks have had success against this team, ever since Stockton and Malone retired.The Knicks have beaten Utah 6 of the last 7 times they played them.And if you remember, they had to screw the Knicks to beat us, the last time we faced them in Utah.I doubt we will get screwed twice in a row.The other game I think the Knicks will win is the one in Seattle.The Supersonics beat the Knicks at the Garden, so I'm sure Crawford and Nate will be looking to get revenge in their hometown.
I picked 2 wins but Im not sure who they'll come against. I know were not beatin Golden State 2nite, There gonna painfully rape the Knicks.
Wow,you picked 5? I gotta give you credit for that one.I thought nobody was gonna pick 5.The odds that the knicks will win 5 is the same as the odds that the Detroit Pistons have of getting the 1st overall pick in the 2008 draft.lol
I picked 2, but if we really want to make something out of this season we need to get 3.
I actually think tonight and Seattle are our best chances of winning games. I know the Warriors are a tough tough matchup but i think we could possibly steal this game. Plus what other games are we going to win?
We're not going to beat the new and improved Lakers. We're not going to beat Utah on the second night of a back-to-back. And We're probably not going to beat the red hot Blazers.
If we can weather a few runs tonight we have a chance.
well beat Utah and Seattle