View Poll Results: Which Knick has the best nickname?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jerome "King" James

1 5.26%
  • Stephon "STarbury" Marbury

6 31.58%
  • David Lee "Shallow Waters"

3 15.79%
  • Eddy "E-city" Curry

1 5.26%
  • Nate "The Great" Robinson

4 21.05%
  • Quentin Richardson "Q-Rich"

1 5.26%
  • Zach Randolph "Z-Bo"

1 5.26%
  • Renaldo Balkmen "Plastic Man"

1 5.26%
  • Isiah "Zeke" Thomas

1 5.26%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New York Knicks vs Golden State Warriors Game Thread 1/27

I agree Metro but i would like to have Baron Davis in my team even if he is a chucker. didnt play his best game against us but he still did alright. The guy is a all-star quality player. He is better then any player we currently have by a mile.
    Q-Rich is starting to show some signs which is good.

KnicksonLIN.com

What I liked about Richardson's game was that he didn't settle for 3's like how he usually does.He posted players up,he shot some 2 pointers, and he looked to rebound and defend.

He is playin better D and shootin better. This is good 2 see, hes also one of my favorite players because of his aggressive F*ck you I'll F*ck Pierce up mentality. Q-Rich aint afraid of anyone.

Baron Davis is a chucker. I would take him over Crawford but hes a chucker.

a healthy Marbury>>>Baron Davis

And I like Davis too, hes probably one of my top 15 favorites but hes one of the more overrated players in the league up there with Dwayne Wade and Dirk Nowitzki.

Not a fan of Dirk MSG? is that due to his performance during the Finals or that first rd series loss to Golden State? or is it just in general?
    The games ive seen him play he has been pretty good, has a good shot, generally makes good shot selections, can rebound and play defence.
    I agree with Dwayne Wade mate, the guy goes for shots that just arent there and turns the ball over more then anyone else

KnicksonLIN.com

LOL! Dirk sure did choke in the finals and against the Warriors.However,I don't think anyone could have stopped Wade in that playoff series.Dwyane Wade was looking like Michael Jordan in that series.And the Warriors took it hard to the Mavericks.Baron Davis kept making the highlight reel with his surreal moves,and Stephon Jackson,Jason Richardson and Matt Barnes were Knocking down countless number of 3's.

I dont have nothin against Dirk but no way was he the MVP last year. I would have voted for Nash again before Dirk. I think Dirk is one of the best powerforwards in the game. Hes very versatile and hes a good leader. There are some comments he should keep to himself like sayin he gets nervous under pressure.

i agree, i would have given it to Nash ahead of him.

A PG should never get a MVP since JKidd didnt get it his first couple of years wit NJ

who do u think deserves it at this very moment?
    There r a few i can think of but i wish Chris Paul gets it but it wont happen.
    I can see Kobe getting it or LeBron.

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    He is playin better D and shootin better. This is good 2 see, hes also one of my favorite players because of his aggressive F*ck you I'll F*ck Pierce up mentality. Q-Rich aint afraid of anyone.

Baron Davis is a chucker. I would take him over Crawford but hes a chucker.

a healthy Marbury>>>Baron Davis

And I like Davis too, hes probably one of my top 15 favorites but hes one of the more overrated players in the league up there with Dwayne Wade and Dirk Nowitzki.
    You're funny you sound like there's actually a debate when comparing Davis and Crawford haha. Forget Crawford, Baron Davis is definitely a better/more winning player then Stephon Marbury but we've already had that argument.

Nowitzki is definitely overrated but Dwayne Wade is not. I mean did you see 2006 finals? He put that team on his back in the playoffs and especially the finals. It was the most impressive championship run one player has had with a team since Jordan. Admittedly he's been injured and not played up to the same standard since, but he'll be back. I mean besides maybe Kobe Bryant and, that is highly debatable, which other under 30 NBA superstar has done more for his team besides Wade?

And I can't stand Riley or the Heat.

Originally Posted by Pricey
    who do u think deserves it at this very moment?
    There r a few i can think of but i wish Chris Paul gets it but it wont happen.
    I can see Kobe getting it or LeBron.
    The league's MVP race is already over as barring injury or collapse it's definitely going to Kevin Garnett. The fight is definitely for second and that would have to go to Kobe at the moment.

Originally Posted by Eddy Currys House Special
    You're funny you sound like there's actually a debate when comparing Davis and Crawford haha. Forget Crawford, Baron Davis is definitely a better/more winning player then Stephon Marbury but we've already had that argument.

Nowitzki is definitely overrated but Dwayne Wade is not. I mean did you see 2006 finals? He put that team on his back in the playoffs and especially the finals. It was the most impressive championship run one player has had with a team since Jordan. Admittedly he's been injured and not played up to the same standard since, but he'll be back. I mean besides maybe Kobe Bryant and, that is highly debatable, which other under 30 NBA superstar has done more for his team besides Wade?

You already lost the arguement about Baron Davis and Starbury, Im suprised to see you bringin it up after the L you took.

Wade is turnover prone and his defense is sad. Wade has a big heart, I cant take that from him but he allowed Crawford to score 52 points against him.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by Eddy Currys House Special

You got ass raped in that thread and couldn't even make one point that supported Davis.

Wade is overrated; especially defensively.

I did see Wade in the finals, the refs carried him on their back and gave it to the Heat.

I'd take Dirk on my team 10 times out of 10, the man is a MVP and an elite big, not much of debate; but since you're a fool who likes to argue foolish things, we shouldn't waste our time here.

wade can play...all star...but yea he deff aint one of the best in this league...i mean he TURNS the ball over god knows how many times...but other then that Solid

Im watchin the celtics and the heat and I think it was the 3rd possession of the game Tony Allen blew by Wade and threw down a dunk. Wade reminds me of Crawford on defense but even hes not that bad.