• Renaldo Balkmen "Plastic Man"

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Isiah "Zeke" Thomas

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kiyaman

Legend
Watching this Golden State Game really makes me wish we had Demetris Nichols in the Knicks rotation last night on the Peremeter on both ends of the court (I trust that Rookie).

It was a nice game to watch if you were'nt a Knick Fan that knew Collins, Balkman, and Nate were BENCHED practically all of this season, and is gaining back their chemistry vs NBA competition.

The Knicks Trio of 6.8 Unit lineup in the Offseason Summer League Games of Nate, Nichols, Chandler, Balkman, and Morris would've had this Knick WIN over Golden State with the help of Collins, Crawford, Lee, and Curry at the end of the 3rd quarter.
Especially, if Hannerty was the Coach and these nine players were getting some decent playingtime minutes together from the start of this season.

We can only hope that Isiah notice the structure of Knick players that put a delay in Golden State quick offense attack.

Kiyaman

Legend
Jamal played pretty good tonight I thought, I mean his shot wasnt on, but I think he wasnt just out there gunning like he has in the past. he got to hoop at times and played pretty controlled.

Now about Baron, how can you like Steph and not him. Baron is playing at the same level Steph was when he first came to the Knicks. Baron is an All Star give him his due.

LOL, also I thought you said Q was your favorite Knick?

Jamal played way to many minutes, which mean any Knick oposition got free open layups with a lob pass after a defensive rebound. Jamal can not defend an open backcourt.

Baron Davis is the most dangerous PG in the league when he is the smallest of a 3-Guard Unit or a 3-SF Unit. His best defense since his Charlotte Hornet Daze is the 3-defenders stopping the passing lane.
B-Ball Fans used to compare him with Starbury untill the Day Marbury made that statement of being the best PG in the NBA, Davis was injured at the time and came off the injured list just for that one game to prove Marbury wrong by scoring 40 points and giving out 12 dimes for the WIN over the Knicks. Coach Byron Scott was so heated at Baron Davis performance he had him traded to the Golden State Warriors.

GetRealistic

Starter
Can we please stop with the Demetrius Nichols BS. If this guy was so amazing he'd be playing in the league somewhere. HE HAD A GOOD SUMMER LEAGUE. Look at the competition in the summer 75 percent of the guys aren't in the league.

Plus the knicks offered him an opportunity to play over seas for a year and then when they had more roster they would give him a second look. He turned it down. You think he regrets that decison now?

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Can we please stop with the Demetrius Nichols BS. If this guy was so amazing he'd be playing in the league somewhere. HE HAD A GOOD SUMMER LEAGUE. Look at the competition in the summer 75 percent of the guys aren't in the league.

Plus the knicks offered him an opportunity to play over seas for a year and then when they had more roster they would give him a second look. He turned it down. You think he regrets that decison now?
Demetris Nichols is still in the NBA. He signed with Cleveland,they got rid of him,and now he's with Chicago.I agree with you, though.Demetris Nichols wouldn't have made much of a difference to the Knicks' season.He could've provided offense, but we already have offense.It's defense that we need.I think the Knicks should've kept him,cause he has potential, but you can't expect a rookie to win you big games.

metrocard

Legend
Jamal played pretty good tonight I thought, I mean his shot wasnt on, but I think he wasnt just out there gunning like he has in the past. he got to hoop at times and played pretty controlled.

Now about Baron, how can you like Steph and not him. Baron is playing at the same level Steph was when he first came to the Knicks. Baron is an All Star give him his due.

LOL, also I thought you said Q was your favorite Knick?

Jamal did nothing.

Steph isn't a chucker, Baron is.

A healthy in shape determined Q-RIch always been a favorite of mines, got a problem with that?

Pricey

Rotation player
I agree Metro but i would like to have Baron Davis in my team even if he is a chucker. didnt play his best game against us but he still did alright. The guy is a all-star quality player. He is better then any player we currently have by a mile.
Q-Rich is starting to show some signs which is good.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
What I liked about Richardson's game was that he didn't settle for 3's like how he usually does.He posted players up,he shot some 2 pointers, and he looked to rebound and defend.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
He is playin better D and shootin better. This is good 2 see, hes also one of my favorite players because of his aggressive F*ck you I'll F*ck Pierce up mentality. Q-Rich aint afraid of anyone.

Baron Davis is a chucker. I would take him over Crawford but hes a chucker.

a healthy Marbury>>>Baron Davis

And I like Davis too, hes probably one of my top 15 favorites but hes one of the more overrated players in the league up there with Dwayne Wade and Dirk Nowitzki.

Pricey

Rotation player
Not a fan of Dirk MSG? is that due to his performance during the Finals or that first rd series loss to Golden State? or is it just in general?
The games ive seen him play he has been pretty good, has a good shot, generally makes good shot selections, can rebound and play defence.
I agree with Dwayne Wade mate, the guy goes for shots that just arent there and turns the ball over more then anyone else

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
LOL! Dirk sure did choke in the finals and against the Warriors.However,I don't think anyone could have stopped Wade in that playoff series.Dwyane Wade was looking like Michael Jordan in that series.And the Warriors took it hard to the Mavericks.Baron Davis kept making the highlight reel with his surreal moves,and Stephon Jackson,Jason Richardson and Matt Barnes were Knocking down countless number of 3's.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I dont have nothin against Dirk but no way was he the MVP last year. I would have voted for Nash again before Dirk. I think Dirk is one of the best powerforwards in the game. Hes very versatile and hes a good leader. There are some comments he should keep to himself like sayin he gets nervous under pressure.

Pricey

Rotation player
who do u think deserves it at this very moment?
There r a few i can think of but i wish Chris Paul gets it but it wont happen.
I can see Kobe getting it or LeBron.

He is playin better D and shootin better. This is good 2 see, hes also one of my favorite players because of his aggressive F*ck you I'll F*ck Pierce up mentality. Q-Rich aint afraid of anyone.

Baron Davis is a chucker. I would take him over Crawford but hes a chucker.

a healthy Marbury>>>Baron Davis

And I like Davis too, hes probably one of my top 15 favorites but hes one of the more overrated players in the league up there with Dwayne Wade and Dirk Nowitzki.

You're funny you sound like there's actually a debate when comparing Davis and Crawford haha. Forget Crawford, Baron Davis is definitely a better/more winning player then Stephon Marbury but we've already had that argument.

Nowitzki is definitely overrated but Dwayne Wade is not. I mean did you see 2006 finals? He put that team on his back in the playoffs and especially the finals. It was the most impressive championship run one player has had with a team since Jordan. Admittedly he's been injured and not played up to the same standard since, but he'll be back. I mean besides maybe Kobe Bryant and, that is highly debatable, which other under 30 NBA superstar has done more for his team besides Wade?

And I can't stand Riley or the Heat.

who do u think deserves it at this very moment?
There r a few i can think of but i wish Chris Paul gets it but it wont happen.
I can see Kobe getting it or LeBron.

The league's MVP race is already over as barring injury or collapse it's definitely going to Kevin Garnett. The fight is definitely for second and that would have to go to Kobe at the moment.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
You're funny you sound like there's actually a debate when comparing Davis and Crawford haha. Forget Crawford, Baron Davis is definitely a better/more winning player then Stephon Marbury but we've already had that argument.

Nowitzki is definitely overrated but Dwayne Wade is not. I mean did you see 2006 finals? He put that team on his back in the playoffs and especially the finals. It was the most impressive championship run one player has had with a team since Jordan. Admittedly he's been injured and not played up to the same standard since, but he'll be back. I mean besides maybe Kobe Bryant and, that is highly debatable, which other under 30 NBA superstar has done more for his team besides Wade?

You already lost the arguement about Baron Davis and Starbury, Im suprised to see you bringin it up after the L you took.

Wade is turnover prone and his defense is sad. Wade has a big heart, I cant take that from him but he allowed Crawford to score 52 points against him.

metrocard

Legend

You got ass raped in that thread and couldn't even make one point that supported Davis.

Wade is overrated; especially defensively.

I did see Wade in the finals, the refs carried him on their back and gave it to the Heat.

I'd take Dirk on my team 10 times out of 10, the man is a MVP and an elite big, not much of debate; but since you're a fool who likes to argue foolish things, we shouldn't waste our time here.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
wade can play...all star...but yea he deff aint one of the best in this league...i mean he TURNS the ball over god knows how many times...but other then that Solid

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Im watchin the celtics and the heat and I think it was the 3rd possession of the game Tony Allen blew by Wade and threw down a dunk. Wade reminds me of Crawford on defense but even hes not that bad.