View Poll Results: Who is the best player in the NBA?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kobe Bryant

9 52.94%
  • Lebron James

4 23.53%
  • Tim Duncan

1 5.88%
  • Kevin Garnett

0 0%
  • Steve Nash

0 0%
  • Jason Kidd

0 0%
  • Chris Paul

1 5.88%
  • Allen Iverson

0 0%
  • Dwight Howard

0 0%
  • Stephon Marbury

2 11.76%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New York Knicks vs LA Lakers Game Thread 1/29

marbury may not have that roster Jkidd had in NJ but marbury will not do a better job then Jkidd wit that team

Originally Posted by datruth
    marbury may not have that roster Jkidd had in NJ but marbury will not do a better job then Jkidd wit that team
    I agree and same with Nash in Pheonix but I still believe the Nets would be a playoff team and the Suns would be top 4 in the West.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Okay you, and that damn poll is pissing me off. You put Stephons name there among the all time best players presently in the league, you must be mad high. Get off Marburys dick.

I voted for LeBron James. Leadership, Hustle, and HEART.

Kobe Bryant Leadership, and makes players around him better.

Tim Duncan Just count his rings.
    Kevin Garnett One of the best PF the games EVER had.
    Steve Nash One of the greatest PGs the games ever had. 2 time MVP...
    Jason Kidd triple double machine.
    Chris Paul IS as we speak leading his team to one of the best years New Orleans ever had.
    Allen Iverson ...MVP, scorer, passer.
    Dwight Howard Best big man in the league, young, and a force.

Stephon Marbury...... is a choke, and WILL NEVER EVER!!!!! BE in the SAME LEAGUE AS Those PLayers above. Your funny, and that joke is funny.

Nyk Logo What we need to do

Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    Okay you, and that damn poll is pissing me off. You put Stephons name there among the all time best players presently in the league, you must be mad high. Get off Marburys dick.

Chris Paul IS as we speak leading his team to one of the best years New Orleans ever had.

Stephon Marbury...... is a choke, and WILL NEVER EVER!!!!! BE in the SAME LEAGUE AS Those PLayers above. Your funny, and that joke is funny.
    everyone of those players brings sumthing different to the table!
    marbury brings his tantrum and secrets about Isiah!

Anyway lets get back on point. Lakers are without Bynum which is a big help. We have got to take it to Brown and Odom. Curry needs to have a good game as in be big on offense. Randolph needs to dominate the boards.

We need crawford and nate to hit from down town as well. They seem abit off n past couple of games. Kets hope they both get hot.

Balkman and lee just need to do what they do. Harrass and hustle. A few steals and blocks would be nice!

we cant stop kobe, only hope to contain him.

all in all im thinkin this games gunna go down to the wire!!! lets go knicks!!!!!

lol he chucked Stephon in there as a joke lol, calm down.
    I agree Kobe cant be stopped but we can nullify him and try to keep him under 30 pts.
    Without Bynum Zach and Eddy need to show something, Odom isnt the worst forward so they have to be on tonight to do the job.
    I can see either Nate or Crawford having a big night and scoring close to 30 pts, or maybe thats what im hopeing

Also i think Chris Paul will be one of the all time best PGs. Not sure yet whether or not he would be better then a Payton or Stockton or someone of that ilk but he is def the best one in the league as we speak

Why you catchin Feelins? Relax, it was just a joke. Nothin I said in any of the Marbury arguements is trash or ignorant, its just my opinion backed up by more stats then you'll ever see in your life kid. Marbury played better without consistent playin time then Crawford. Ill give Crawford this, he had a 2 weeks where he was playin well ON OFFENSE but his defense is never there.

How can all time great players presently be in the league? You worded it like that to make Marbury look bad, you really a hater. I present you with your PHD, playa hatin degree.

You can say im on Marburys dick all you want and that Im a crawford hater but I provide stats and detailed analysis to backup Marbury and I give Crawford credit where its due. You do none of this so I think now we know who the d*ckrider and the hater is.

Analysis when Marbs leaves each team he is on the next season each team wins over 50 games. Thats interesting. I ain't hatin on Marbs, but you hatin on my opinions and I dont like that kid. You aint a New Yorker, and never will be Booooston kid.

Kobe destroys the knicks tonight.
    Crawford cannot stop him.

Chalk up another loss for the boys in orange n blue.

Analysis when Marbs leaves each team he is on the next season each team wins over 50 games. Thats interesting. I ain't hatin on Marbs, but you hatin on my opinions and I dont like that kid. You aint a New Yorker, and never will be Booooston kid.
    So you're saying in 2010 - we'll be a 50+ team?
    If Isiah and his bunch of merry idiots are still here - I highly doubt that lol

Originally Posted by Trin_Starr
    Kobe destroys the knicks tonight.
    Crawford cannot stop him.

Chalk up another loss for the boys in orange n blue.
    True that. I think it will be close. I hope EC can make SOMETHING happen tonight against Kwame.

Ive already addressed that and I recommend that you re-read through everything. You only 16 how you gonna call me kid? And how you gonna say Im from Boston when you know how much I hate the Celtics? I drop nothin but knowledge and facts. Im hatin on your opinions about Marbury because they are ignorant. You'll learn in school about going into deeper analysis and stuff like that. I understand that your only in 10th grade but give it a couple more years son.

Originally Posted by Trin_Starr
    So you're saying in 2010 - we'll be a 50+ team?
    If Isiah and his bunch of merry idiots are still here - I highly doubt that lol
    No we won't but we gotta Just start everything the f#ck over trade them scrubs like EC, Jamal, Q, etc. get some youngz, and play real BASKETBALL. Because the New York Knick team is a ***** right now. No joke.

17 man. Want to see analysis. I will present you with something called analysis about your very OWN STEPHOOOONNNN MARRRRBBBUURY.

Marburys Rookie year. Minnesota good player. 19 yrs old out of Georgia.
    96-97 MIN is 40-42 previous record was 26-56. Good important
    97-98 MIN is 45-37 great.
    MARBURY TO NJ.
    98-99 16-34. 97-98 Nets 43-39.
    99-00 31-51. okay
    00-01 26-56.
    MARBURY TO Phoenix for J Kidd.
    01-02 36-46 though cause J Kidd have Phoneix a 51-31 record just the year before.
    02-03 44-38 lil better.
    03-04 Marbury played 34 games until traded to the Knicks. 04-05 Nash that savior of the Suns gives them a 62-20 record.
    Knicks.
    03-04 39-43
    04-05 33-49
    05-06 23-59
    06-07 33-49
    Marbs lead in assists the whole career with the Knicks.

I am not saying this is all his fault, its the players like EC, Jamal, etc. around him, but as you see there, thats the luck Marburys career has been having.

17 man. Want to see analysis. I will present you with something called analysis about your very OWN STEPHOOOONNNN MARRRRBBBUURY.

Marburys Rookie year. Minnesota good player. 19 yrs old out of Georgia.
    96-97 MIN is 40-42 previous record was 26-56. Good important
    97-98 MIN is 45-37 great.
    MARBURY TO NJ.
    98-99 16-34. 97-98 Nets 43-39.
    99-00 31-51. okay
    00-01 26-56.
    MARBURY TO Phoenix for J Kidd.
    01-02 36-46 though cause J Kidd have Phoneix a 51-31 record just the year before.
    02-03 44-38 lil better.
    03-04 Marbury played 34 games until traded to the Knicks. 04-05 Nash that savior of the Suns gives them a 62-20 record.
    Knicks.
    03-04 39-43
    04-05 33-49
    05-06 23-59
    06-07 33-49
    Marbs lead in assists the whole career with the Knicks.

I am not saying this is all his fault, its the players like EC, Jamal, etc. around him, but as you see there, thats the luck Marburys career has been having.
    Marbury has had no look but I talked about everything here over and over again, Im not lookin for another Marbury war but at the same time if one starts im not stayin out of it.

KnicksonLIN.com

What you're saying is untrue,nyknicks126.None of the teams Marbury has played for won 50 games, the season after he left.When Marbury left the Timberwolves, the Timberwolves took 5 more years to make it passed the first round,and Marbury had already been to the playoffs for his first two years with the Timeberwolves.When Marbury first left the Suns, the Suns had a 29-53 record the following season,and last year, the Suns only lasted 6 games with the Spurs, the same number of games Marbury lasted against the Spurs, when the Spurs faced the Suns in 2003.And Marbury hit the game winning 3 in Game 1 of the Suns and Spurs.The only team that immediately did better when Marbury left was the Nets, and you have to take into consideration that the Nets had acquired Richard Jefferson and Kenyon Martin that following year,two guys Marbury never got to play with.Stop listening to the lies that the media say and look at the facts.You should know better to listen to the media, when they constantly were saying that the Knicks are better without Patrick Ewing-a statement that is yet to be proven true.You make a good point, a lot of this has to do with Marbury's luck.However, I don't even value the statement that every team Marbury has played for has gotten better without him, cause Minnesota's 8-35 record and New Jersey's current 18-26 record say otherwise.