Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dwight Howard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stephon Marbury

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Okay you, and that damn poll is pissing me off. You put Stephons name there among the all time best players presently in the league, you must be mad high. Get off Marburys dick.

I voted for LeBron James. Leadership, Hustle, and HEART.

Kobe Bryant Leadership, and makes players around him better.

Tim Duncan Just count his rings.
Kevin Garnett One of the best PF the games EVER had.
Steve Nash One of the greatest PGs the games ever had. 2 time MVP...
Jason Kidd triple double machine.
Chris Paul IS as we speak leading his team to one of the best years New Orleans ever had.
Allen Iverson ...MVP, scorer, passer.
Dwight Howard Best big man in the league, young, and a force.

Stephon Marbury...... is a choke, and WILL NEVER EVER!!!!! BE in the SAME LEAGUE AS Those PLayers above. Your funny, and that joke is funny.
Why you catchin Feelins? Relax, it was just a joke. Nothin I said in any of the Marbury arguements is trash or ignorant, its just my opinion backed up by more stats then you'll ever see in your life kid. Marbury played better without consistent playin time then Crawford. Ill give Crawford this, he had a 2 weeks where he was playin well ON OFFENSE but his defense is never there.

How can all time great players presently be in the league? You worded it like that to make Marbury look bad, you really a hater. I present you with your PHD, playa hatin degree.

hater_header.gif

You can say im on Marburys dick all you want and that Im a crawford hater but I provide stats and detailed analysis to backup Marbury and I give Crawford credit where its due. You do none of this so I think now we know who the d*ckrider and the hater is.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Analysis when Marbs leaves each team he is on the next season each team wins over 50 games. Thats interesting. I ain't hatin on Marbs, but you hatin on my opinions and I dont like that kid. You aint a New Yorker, and never will be Booooston kid.

Trin_Starr

Starter
Analysis when Marbs leaves each team he is on the next season each team wins over 50 games. Thats interesting. I ain't hatin on Marbs, but you hatin on my opinions and I dont like that kid. You aint a New Yorker, and never will be Booooston kid.

So you're saying in 2010 - we'll be a 50+ team? ;)
If Isiah and his bunch of merry idiots are still here - I highly doubt that lol

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

Ive already addressed that and I recommend that you re-read through everything. You only 16 how you gonna call me kid? And how you gonna say Im from Boston when you know how much I hate the Celtics? I drop nothin but knowledge and facts. Im hatin on your opinions about Marbury because they are ignorant. You'll learn in school about going into deeper analysis and stuff like that. I understand that your only in 10th grade but give it a couple more years son.

nyKnicks126

So you're saying in 2010 - we'll be a 50+ team? ;)
If Isiah and his bunch of merry idiots are still here - I highly doubt that lol

No we won't but we gotta Just start everything the f#ck over trade them scrubs like EC, Jamal, Q, etc. get some youngz, and play real BASKETBALL. Because the New York Knick team is a pussy right now. No joke.

nyKnicks126

17 man. Want to see analysis. I will present you with something called analysis about your very OWN STEPHOOOONNNN MARRRRBBBUURY.

Marburys Rookie year. Minnesota good player. 19 yrs old out of Georgia.
96-97 MIN is 40-42 previous record was 26-56. Good important
97-98 MIN is 45-37 great.
MARBURY TO NJ.
98-99 16-34. 97-98 Nets 43-39.
99-00 31-51. okay
00-01 26-56.
MARBURY TO Phoenix for J Kidd.
01-02 36-46 though cause J Kidd have Phoneix a 51-31 record just the year before.
02-03 44-38 lil better.
03-04 Marbury played 34 games until traded to the Knicks. 04-05 Nash that savior of the Suns gives them a 62-20 record.
Knicks.
03-04 39-43
04-05 33-49
05-06 23-59
06-07 33-49
Marbs lead in assists the whole career with the Knicks.

I am not saying this is all his fault, its the players like EC, Jamal, etc. around him, but as you see there, thats the luck Marburys career has been having.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
17 man. Want to see analysis. I will present you with something called analysis about your very OWN STEPHOOOONNNN MARRRRBBBUURY.

Marburys Rookie year. Minnesota good player. 19 yrs old out of Georgia.
96-97 MIN is 40-42 previous record was 26-56. Good important
97-98 MIN is 45-37 great.
MARBURY TO NJ.
98-99 16-34. 97-98 Nets 43-39.
99-00 31-51. okay
00-01 26-56.
MARBURY TO Phoenix for J Kidd.
01-02 36-46 though cause J Kidd have Phoneix a 51-31 record just the year before.
02-03 44-38 lil better.
03-04 Marbury played 34 games until traded to the Knicks. 04-05 Nash that savior of the Suns gives them a 62-20 record.
Knicks.
03-04 39-43
04-05 33-49
05-06 23-59
06-07 33-49
Marbs lead in assists the whole career with the Knicks.

I am not saying this is all his fault, its the players like EC, Jamal, etc. around him, but as you see there, thats the luck Marburys career has been having.

Marbury has had no look but I talked about everything here over and over again, Im not lookin for another Marbury war but at the same time if one starts im not stayin out of it.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
What you're saying is untrue,nyknicks126.None of the teams Marbury has played for won 50 games, the season after he left.When Marbury left the Timberwolves, the Timberwolves took 5 more years to make it passed the first round,and Marbury had already been to the playoffs for his first two years with the Timeberwolves.When Marbury first left the Suns, the Suns had a 29-53 record the following season,and last year, the Suns only lasted 6 games with the Spurs, the same number of games Marbury lasted against the Spurs, when the Spurs faced the Suns in 2003.And Marbury hit the game winning 3 in Game 1 of the Suns and Spurs.The only team that immediately did better when Marbury left was the Nets, and you have to take into consideration that the Nets had acquired Richard Jefferson and Kenyon Martin that following year,two guys Marbury never got to play with.Stop listening to the lies that the media say and look at the facts.You should know better to listen to the media, when they constantly were saying that the Knicks are better without Patrick Ewing-a statement that is yet to be proven true.You make a good point, a lot of this has to do with Marbury's luck.However, I don't even value the statement that every team Marbury has played for has gotten better without him, cause Minnesota's 8-35 record and New Jersey's current 18-26 record say otherwise.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
I would rather have Kwame Brown then Eddy Curry

?????

????
Kwame??!?! lmfao!...wow u hate curry that much 2 pick kwame over curry...2 me there both cancers on there team...i would pick curry over kwame just cuz currys my favorite player but u can not think kwame is betta then curry?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
What you're saying is untrue,nyknicks126.None of the teams Marbury has played for won 50 games, the season after he left.When Marbury left the Timberwolves, the Timberwolves took 5 more years to make it passed the first round,and Marbury had already been to the playoffs for his first two years with the Timeberwolves.When Marbury first left the Suns, the Suns had a 29-53 record the following season,and last year, the Suns only lasted 6 games with the Spurs, the same number of games Marbury lasted against the Spurs, when the Spurs faced the Suns in 2003.And Marbury hit the game winning 3 in Game 1 of the Suns and Spurs.The only team that immediately did better when Marbury left was the Nets, and you have to take into consideration that the Nets had acquired Richard Jefferson and Kenyon Martin that following year,two guys Marbury never got to play with.Stop listening to the lies that the media say and look at the facts.You should know better to listen to the media, when they constantly were saying that the Knicks are better without Patrick Ewing-a statement that is yet to be proven true.You make a good point, a lot of this has to do with Marbury's luck.However, I don't even value the statement that every team Marbury has played for has gotten better without him, cause Minnesota's 8-35 record and New Jersey's current 18-26 record say otherwise.

Nothin but facts. This is why people gotta look into things.

I have clearly stated a couple of times that my one problem with marbury is his leadership. I wish he was more vocal but other then that you get defense+offense+passing which can all be backed up with stats and facts.

People act like I really think Marbury is one of the best in the league. Dont be confused by my poll questions, I got jokes. lol @ people thinkin I was serious about telfair.

I would rather have Kwame Brown then Eddy Curry

?????

????
Kwame??!?! lmfao!...wow u hate curry that much 2 pick kwame over curry...2 me there both cancers on there team...i would pick curry over kwame just cuz currys my favorite player but u can not think kwame is betta then curry?
Hes a better rebounder and defender and thats what we need but they both suck.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Nothin but facts. This is why people gotta look into things.

I have clearly stated a couple of times that my one problem with marbury is his leadership. I wish he was more vocal but other then that you get defense+offense+passing which can all be backed up with stats and facts.

People act like I really think Marbury is one of the best in the league. Dont be confused by my poll questions, I got jokes. lol @ people thinkin I was serious about telfair.

Hes a better rebounder and defender and thats what we need but they both suck.
I agree.Marbury needs to do a better job of leading.I've never seen him get on Curry,Randolph, or Crawford's case for not playing defense.

Starks

Starter
Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again with this Marbury bickering? lol

Why does this always happen on every thread on this site????

This is what I was talking about yesterday. Why does that name "Marbury" bring up so many damn arguments. This is supposed to be a thread about the Laker game, instead it just becomes another heated discussion about him.

This team is finished with him, we all realize that. He is nothing more to the Knicks than an expiring contract to dump, so lets move on like the Knicks are doing.

The Lakers might be gelling too much to try to trade for Jkidd at this point, but with the way Bynum has been fitting in, maybe it wasn't so bad they hung onto him last year. Either way I think Lakers win this one by 12

Pricey

Rotation player
i hope we win, if we do then i get $500. i promise Eddy i will buy him a Big Mac if he scores 30

Pricey

Rotation player
i seriously think we can beat them. I rate Golden State higher then LA without Bynum. We only lost by 2pts and should have won so no reason why we cant get the job done.
The only way we can win is if we keep Kobe under 30pts and Eddy, Zach and Lee crash the boards.
Little Nate is going to have a great game as well

Kiyaman

Legend
Zach Randolph is useless on DEFENSE, he just stands there letting oponents score in the paint rather than put up an effort to defend. Lakers went on a 10-0 run with all shots scored in the paint 8-18 Lakers.

In come Lee & Nate 18-20 Lakers.