Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dwight Howard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stephon Marbury

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

Kiyaman

Legend
Nate to Lee for the tie 21-20 Knicks. Knicks went on a 11-2 run with 7 points from Lee the guy Knick-Fans say cant score.

Pricey

Rotation player
Lee is wicked. Great end to the quarter, came back solid.
Little Nate and Lee r champs.
How much did Kobe score? fk all. Keep it that way.

Kiyaman

Legend
End of first quarter 29-28 Knicks, Thanks to Nate & Lee. Oh yeah Crawford, Q.Rich, and Zach was on the court too.

Kiyaman

Legend
Curry let the Lakers run a Backdoor to Kwame. Timeout everyone talking to Curry about that lapse on defense.
36-39 Lakers

Kiyaman

Legend
Nate and Lee back in the game, score tied 47-47

Q.Rich & Zach was standing under the basket and Fisher came in and made an open jumper in the paint. Thanks to Nate & Lee score is tied at 53-53.

Pricey

Rotation player
i love how those lads go about it. Man for a while now it suprises me how most of the time we give out a bit of a lead like 10 to 15 pts or something and we generally draw it right back. If only we showed that intensity for a whole game

Pricey

Rotation player
Take a bow David Lee!!!

so how big is the rilvary over there between these 2 teams? im guessing its not like Boston or the teams closer to u.
We get the impression from here u guys hate LA and they hate NY. Its that what its really like?

Kiyaman

Legend
i love how those lads go about it. Man for a while now it suprises me how most of the time we give out a bit of a lead like 10 to 15 pts or something and we generally draw it right back. If only we showed that intensity for a whole game

For the last 3 years Nate & Lee has always been on the court during those 15 to 10 down comebacks.

Kiyaman

Legend
I know it seems like I'm always getting on Zach Randolph but his jumpers dont make-up for all the points he give up to oponents.
Every Laker Bigman is taking it to Zach and scoring on him with ease, Damn dont this guy know how to play a bit of DEFENSE.

HALFTIME 61-58

Kiyaman

Legend
Why is Q.Rich & Crawford choking Mardy Collins everytime he dribble the ball across the midcourt line? Let Mardy get into a rythm.

Kiyaman

Legend
6 minutes left in the 3rd qtr. 71-68 Knicks.
Nate in for Collins, I guess Q.Rich & Crawford kept looking at Isiah for that Substitute.
I'm glad Collins was given the time he got.
Fisher took it straight into zach for the layup.
Lee 17 points and 9 rebounds