Step slow on defense

Which sandwich is most to blame for the Knicks' defensive woes this season?

• Quadstacker

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Triple Whopper w/ Cheese

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Enormous omlet sandwich

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Croissan'wich

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com

The Knicks have been a step slow on defense all year,but nobody knows exactly why.Here are 4 possible reasons:
Triple Whopper with Cheese: 82 grams of fat per sandwich
trip.jpg

BK Quadstacker:68 grams of fat per sandwich
tbt_stacker2_1_27349d.jpg

Enormous Omlet Sandwich:45 grams of fat per sandwich
050328_burger_hmed_12p.hmedium.jpg

Bacon Egg and Cheese Croissan'wich:42 grams of fat
131759870_401bf262f7.jpg

Do you think this might have to do with it? Or is it something else?

Pricey

Rotation player
u guys get triple whoppers with cheese over there? man we dont have any of those burgers here. no wonder America have a obesity issue lol.

Knicks should put a ban on all take away during the season and a month before the season.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
u guys get triple whoppers with cheese over there? man we dont have any of those burgers here. no wonder America have a obesity issue lol.

Knicks should put a ban on all take away during the season and a month before the season.
Yeah, I know, it's sad.I've only eaten a "single" whopper with cheese about 3 times in my life.So it's shocking that some people go as far as to eat a sandwich with 82 grams of fat and is the size of the Empire State Building. lol

metrocard

Legend
America has an obesity problem for the following reasons

Eating has become a hobby
Lack of exercise
Corn syrup

Pricey

Rotation player
Yeah, I know, it's sad.I've only eaten a "single" whopper with cheese about 3 times in my life.So it's shocking that some people go as far as to eat a sandwich with 82 grams of fat and is the size of the Empire State Building. lol
the max we go is a double whopper with cheese or a triple cheesburger.

Pricey

Rotation player
America has an obesity problem for the following reasons

Eating has become a hobby
Lack of exercise
Corn syrup
u guys supersize everything as well dont u? i saw that doco, man that was funny.
Come to think of it i thought i saw Eddy Curry in that movie in Maccas

Starks

Starter
[Shakes Head in Shame]

Nothing personal against this thread, but it brings out an issue.

This site has been on a real ugly slump lately with talk of fast food, continuos irrelevant marbury arguments that get too personal, and this Telfair nonsense thats been flying around for some odd reason.

what is happening to knicksonline? The Knicks have been playing their best basketball we have seen in 2 years, surely their are more relevant issues.

Am I the only one who feels this?

c'mon guys, I count on this site to get me through the work day. What's going on with this place = (

Rady, Might be time for state of the site address before this goes on further.

[Shakes Head in Shame]

This site has been on a real ugly slump lately with talk of fast food, continuos irrelevant marbury arguments that get too personal, and this Telfair nonsense thats been flying around for some odd reason.

what is happening to knicksonline? The Knicks have been playing their best basketball we have seen in 2 years, surely their are more relevant issues.

c'mon guys, I count on this site to get me through the work day. What's going on with this place = (

The Telfair thing is funny in its absurdity though but you're right, the Knicks have been playing better however they need to show a lot more heart to make up for the bullshit they gave us for the first 30-35 games of this season. Curry needs to be off this team.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
[Shakes Head in Shame]

No disrespect, but I don't think the Knicks are playing the best basketball we've seen in 2 years.The Knicks actually had the 8th spot at one point, last year.The Knicks haven't had the 8th spot in the east, since the beginning of November, when the Knicks were 2-1.However, I do agree.There are more relevant things we could do threads on.I was just doing this one as a joke.I don't have a history of making these kind of threads, nor do I plan on making a habit of it.My other two threads that I put out the other day are both relevant.I just decided to make a joke about the Knicks' struggles on defense, cause I think it's sad how the Knicks have been so terrible on defense, over the last 6 or 7 years.I'm not a thread writer anyways, so don't worry about it.This is only my 3rd thread, and I don't plan on making lots of threads.I might do 1 or 2 every month, but no more than that.

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
No disrespect, but I don't think the Knicks are playing the best basketball we've seen in 2 years.The Knicks actually had the 8th spot at one point, last year.The Knicks haven't had the 8th spot in the east, since the beginning of November, when the Knicks were 2-1.However, I do agree.There are more relevant things we could do threads on.I was just doing this one as a joke.I don't have a history of making these kind of threads, nor do I plan on making a habit of it.My other two threads that I put out the other day are both relevant.I just decided to make a joke about the Knicks' struggles on defense, cause I think it's sad how the Knicks have been so terrible on defense, over the last 6 or 7 years.I'm not a thread writer anyways, so don't worry about it.This is only my 3rd thread, and I don't plan on making lots of threads.I might do 1 or 2 every month, but no more than that.

I have no problem with it, I think this thread is great. Its a reasonable question, we do have a couple of overweight players on our team. No matter what you do not everyones gonna approve of it.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I have no problem with it, I think this thread is great. Its a reasonable question, we do have a couple of overweight players on our team. No matter what you do not everyones gonna approve of it.
I made this thread, cause it's been years since the Knicks have been considered a good defensive team.I also thought the poll question was kind of funny,too.I mean, what kind of a poll question asks about a sandwich?lol But you right, not everyone is gonna approve this thread,or most other threads, cause everyone has their own opinion about different things.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
What about the Birdman?

[Shakes Head in Shame]

Agreed. Lets get back to talking about the Knicks and basketball, and not petty arguments about who is a better PG.

Does anbody remember Chris Anderson?
1157333158-00904Chris-Anderson.jpg

He was suspended from the NBA for violating the drug policy and is now available for reinstatement. He was kind of like David Lee (hustle player), but is 6'11" and can block shots and play defense. He can probably be best compared to Anderson Varajoe. The Hornets currently have the rights to Chris Anderson but it is likely he will be waived. Should the Knicks take a chance on him? If he can still play the way he used to, he is the type of player the Knicks desperately need in the frontcourt.

Last edited:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Agreed. Lets get back to talking about the Knicks and basketball, and not petty arguments about who is a better PG.

1157333158-00904Chris-Anderson.jpg

He was suspended from the NBA for violating the drug policy and is now available for reinstatement. He was kind of like David Lee (hustle player), but is 6'11" and can block shots and play defense. He can probably be best compared to Anderson Varajoe. The Hornets currently have the rights to Chris Anderson but it is likely he will be waived. Should the Knicks take a chance on him? If he can still play the way he used to, he is the type of player the Knicks desperately need in the frontcourt.
You can tell he be smokin' dem trees from that picture.He doesn't even look like he's aware of what's going on. lol I heard of him.He made of fool of himself in the NBA slam Dunk contest.He's a good dunker, but you couldn't tell in the slam dunk contest.lolI would take a chance on him, as long as he isn't greedy.The most I'd give him is 1 million dollars for 1 year.He has what we need,shotblocking, but if he's gonna start doing dope again, then he has no spot on the Knicks.

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
[Shakes Head in Shame]

I dont believe theres been any marbury arguements recently. Whats this Telfair nonsense about?

Again there hasnt been Marbury arguements recently. I remember Chris Anderson, the birdman. Didnt he miss his dunks in the dunk contest one year?

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I remember Chris Anderson, the birdman. Didnt he miss his dunks in the dunk contest one year?

Do you think the Knicks should take a chance on him? I remember him when he played for the Nuggets. He was kind of a fan favorite out here in Colorado. Always hustling, blocking shots and fighting for rebounds. He could be a inexpensive energy player for the Knicks frontcourt. Ofcourse, the crack he was smokin' may have been the reason he had so much energy.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Do you think the Knicks should take a chance on him? I remember him when he played for the Nuggets. He was kind of a fan favorite out here in Colorado. Always hustling, blocking shots and fighting for rebounds. He could be a inexpensive energy player for the Knicks frontcourt. Ofcourse, the crack he was smokin' may have been the reason he had so much energy.

I would take a look at him before signin him but if he can still block shots and rebound thats what we need......yes I would take a chance on him.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I'd take a chance on him, but like I said, if he wants big money, or if he's gonna start doing dope, then no.The Knicks should try to sign him for a 1 year deal.If he plays well, then keep him.But if he doesn't, then don't re-sign him.And if he denies a 1 year contract, then don't offer him anything at all.We have no idea if this dopeboy can still play ball.Especially considering he's been out for 1 year and he is going to turn 30 years old, later this year.

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
We have too many clowns at this circus
no chris anderson is not the saviour for the knicks. If he did take a 1 year deal then maybe. But id ratha just wait for the draft and start the rebuild our team.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
You make a good point,Nicks,Knicks.What I think the Knicks need to do is trade Eddy Curry,and then Draft a good center in the first round and a point guard that can play defense in the second round in the draft.We should also try to sign Artest, but if we can't sign him, then we should let Balkman play more minutes.

Pricey

Rotation player
i dont have a issue with this thread cause its relevant and if u cant have a laugh about a situation that the Knicks r in then all is lost in my mind.
If it wasnt relevant then it wouldnt be on.

In regards to Anderson, why not? if he can bring some defence to the Knicks then i think we should take him on a 1 or 2 year minimum deal to prove that he is clean and wants to seriously play ball.
Then we can proceed with getting rid of either tweedle dee or tweedle dumb and clear some cash.