Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Crawford Sucks Thread

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Originally Posted by Pricey
    If you dont care then why r u addressing it?
    He is not doing anything to be a leader lol. He is scoring 20 pts a game and thats it, if he was trying to be a leader he would attempt to play some kind of defence and not throw the ball away every single game.
    I know MSG loves Marbury but apart from that he is bringing up stats against other Knick players and the stats dont lie to what he is posting.

Okay I was addressing MSG. Jamal is having career highs. Jamals got interviews sayin to fans to be strong, and still support them, he tells the big men to boxes out. Vocally a leader. And the reason for your first question is because I want to.. is that good enough for you?

Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    Example like putting his NAME in a poll of the top players in the league, which most of them will be hall of famers when there career ends. Theres your example its on the recent game thread you made.
    it was obviously a joke lol. no need to bite, just have a laugh.

He simply is obsessed wit Marbury, which I just can't understand how you can like a player has no leadership qualities, and no respect for a prized franchise.I understand that joke, but someone clearly voted for him. If I played for the Knicks, I would give it 110% like those young guys give out there every single game.

First off MSG we all know you were dead serious about your Telfair comments. Everbody ripped your stupidity so now your trying to back pedal out of comment. Atleast your boy Metro admits to saying QRich is his favorite player.

Your seriously nothing but a clown. Nobody wants to hear your Stats. **** Glen Rice put up stats, is he anything special? Nobody cares about your opinion on Crawford, because you dont lisen to anybody elses opinion. If you actually read peoples post there isn't a CRAWFORD LOVER out there. We all just share the belief that he's a mediocre played whose been the best player on the team this season. Sure it doesn't mean much cause as a whole the knicks are crappy, but your a stat guy. Look at the stats whose are best player.

Now to all your personal attacks on people. Its such waste of time a space. So NYKnicks126 doesn't agree with your blind love of bum Marbury, oh well. Get over it, he's entitled to is own opinion. So leave the stupid thread **** talking alone, its such a waste of time.

And lastly stop down talking people by saying Kid. Are you even 21 yet? Get a life and stop starting needless problems for no reason. Keep your stupid fights and stupid videos off the threads.

Okay I was addressing MSG. Jamal is having career highs. Jamals got interviews sayin to fans to be strong, and still support them, he tells the big men to boxes out. Vocally a leader. And the reason for your first question is because I want to.. is that good enough for you?
    u obviously care but thats good cause u should care about ur team so dont say u dont care about what MSG says about Knicks players and other fans when u do.
    Jamal has done interviews saying to support them and stay strong...... and?
    Every single player would say the same thing if they were interviewed. Its about being a leader on the court and in the locker room, not being a leader in the press.
    Yes Jamal is having career highs, thats excellent and long over due. Our issue is how many years has it been to do this and why is he still shooting poorly when u look at his FG attempts compared to how many he makes. Also he still makes comical errors and turns the ball over yet can do outrageous moves driving to the basket. FRUSTRATING!!!!

it was a joke the first 5 times he put marbury in polls. Now its just played out.

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Examples? Recently I been jokin around but when we had the battles on here everything I said can be argued. You cant say anything I said about Marbury was ignorant.
    Example like putting his NAME in a poll of the top players in the league, which most of them will be hall of famers when there career ends. Theres your example its on the recent game thread you made.
    I bolded a sentence for you. Im not even gonna say I was jokin because thats too obvious. Any other examples?

Thats not good enuff for me. Its easy to see that the big men respect him as we can tell they've been boxing out. My new stat featured in my game thread proves that if anything the Knicks are averaging less rebounds then in previous months. Crawford says the right things but what difference does it make when his defense is as bas as anyone elses and he shoots well one fifth of the time?

He be catchin feelins too easily.

THe funny thing is GetRealistic only comes on here to babysit, and give his stupid lectures about sh!t. GetRealistic basically never gives his own insight, and hates younger people, which I can understand

Quite frankly I like MSG, I like talkin to Knick fans on this board, sometimes its good to have an arguement, and I lost it at points, I am the kid, you aint my bad. I admitt sometimes I don't think before I post.

I want to forget about this I got a chem 2 final tomorrow I gotta study. My B MSG, you still got it bro.

THe funny thing is GetRealistic only comes on here to babysit, and give his stupid lectures about sh!t. GetRealistic basically never gives his own insight, and hates younger people, which I can understand

Quite frankly I like MSG, I like talkin to Knick fans on this board, sometimes its good to have an arguement, and I lost it at points, I am the kid, you aint my bad. I admitt sometimes I don't think before I post.

I want to forget about this I got a chem 2 final tomorrow I gotta study. My B MSG, you still got it bro.
    i like MSG as well, he obviously is passionate about the Knicks and Marbury lol but thats awesome.
    i think its funny the debates over certain players against others and so on, i think its good. 1) it helps me learn more about the players over there 2) i learn how the fans over there feel about certain players.

He simply is obsessed wit Marbury, which I just can't understand how you can like a player has no leadership qualities, and no respect for a prized franchise.I understand that joke, but someone clearly voted for him. If I played for the Knicks, I would give it 110% like those young guys give out there every single game.

Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    First off MSG we all know you were dead serious about your Telfair comments. Everbody ripped your stupidity so now your trying to back pedal out of comment. Atleast your boy Metro admits to saying QRich is his favorite player.

Your seriously nothing but a clown. Nobody wants to hear your Stats. **** Glen Rice put up stats, is he anything special? Nobody cares about your opinion on Crawford, because you dont lisen to anybody elses opinion. If you actually read peoples post there isn't a CRAWFORD LOVER out there. We all just share the belief that he's a mediocre played whose been the best player on the team this season. Sure it doesn't mean much cause as a whole the knicks are crappy, but your a stat guy. Look at the stats whose are best player.

Now to all your personal attacks on people. Its such waste of time a space. So NYKnicks126 doesn't agree with your blind love of bum Marbury, oh well. Get over it, he's entitled to is own opinion. So leave the stupid thread **** talking alone, its such a waste of time.

And lastly stop down talking people by saying Kid. Are you even 21 yet? Get a life and stop starting needless problems for no reason. Keep your stupid fights and stupid videos off the threads.
    I just turned 21 kidd. Realistically speakin you dont read my posts if you think Im serious about Telfair. ITs obvious that im all about knowledge, facts, and detailed analysis. I back my points up. You dont even make sense 1/2 the time. I'll admit I usually skip over your posts.

I got somethin for you

u obviously care but thats good cause u should care about ur team so dont say u dont care about what MSG says about Knicks players and other fans when u do.
    Jamal has done interviews saying to support them and stay strong...... and?
    Every single player would say the same thing if they were interviewed. Its about being a leader on the court and in the locker room, not being a leader in the press.
    Yes Jamal is having career highs, thats excellent and long over due. Our issue is how many years has it been to do this and why is he still shooting poorly when u look at his FG attempts compared to how many he makes. Also he still makes comical errors and turns the ball over yet can do outrageous moves driving to the basket. FRUSTRATING!!!!
    This is just funny man I been laughin since I made the thread.

the reason i gave crawford a B is because he actually cares...man i get pissed when he makes a 3 and thinks hes hot and go chucks another in the other end...but hes proven 2 be one of the best in the knicks...other then nate hes our second best shooter believe it or not...Q lost his touch completely/fred can shoot 2 but i havent seen him take enough 2 say hes a good shooter/Maurdy Suckz at shooting/Jeffries lolz/Zach Randolph only when hes open...he wont be able 2 create his own JUMPshot but he isint a guard but still/only nate can compete wit Jamal in shooting and i think nate will win from what ive been seing...i mean hes one of those guys that actually CARE...shyt hes done enough 2 prove 2 me in THIS KNICKS TEAM 2 shoot the ball and take the last shot...

Through this whole battle with you 126 nothins personal, it never is with me. You can come on during the game 2nite and it'll be like none of this happened. Good luck on that chem exam tomorrow.

i like MSG as well, he obviously is passionate about the Knicks and Marbury lol but thats awesome.
    i think its funny the debates over certain players against others and so on, i think its good. 1) it helps me learn more about the players over there 2) i learn how the fans over there feel about certain players.
    At the end of the day I think its funny too. It challenges all of us to think and come up with different ways to defend certain players.

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Through this whole battle with you 126 nothins personal, it never is with me. You can come on during the game 2nite and it'll be like none of this happened. Good luck on that chem exam tomorrow.
    I agree you are right, I will not say anything about your opinions about JC, and Marbs. Its all good. It aint personal on any side. Good game thread again by the way.

Thanks man

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

One of the greatest threads ever made.

I agree you are right, I will not say anything about your opinions about JC, and Marbs. Its all good. It aint personal on any side. Good game thread again by the way.

Thanks man
    The game thread might me good my the poll question has somethin wrong with it lol. Thanks for the compliment on my game thread and remember that it might be battlin inside of this thread but outside of this thread things are cool.