Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 241

Thread: The Official Crawford Sucks Thread

  1. #76
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by BleedOrange&Blue
    It doesn;t even bother me though. Keep those stats coming champ and i'll tell you why they don't mean anything on their own.

    You never did.

    Allan Houston is the greatest shooter in Knicks history, that itself makes him a Knicks legend.

    So stats that are against your arguement mean nothing? How many times you and the other pendejos repeat this? You're really not too bright and make yourself look stupid without my trying. If anything its yourself insulting yourself, not me insulting you. I don't know how you could wake up in the morning knowing you're limited to being a bright person in life.


    lol @ you telling *****s "thanks" when they defend you. You got mad gased...first time everyone co-signed with your stupid ass...its not the brightest person either.

    Originally Posted by datruth
    yo metro, u gay??? u always got some "dick sucking", "dick riding", "dick in your mouth" reference, u talking about this is a grown man forum, dogs do u realize the things you write???what grown man curse in every other line,u curse more than a eminem verse, what grown man brings in another person mother's to a forum??? and im not saying u gotta respect other people's opinions, when did i ever say dat??all im saying is why somebody gotta be "____sexual" when they making a case...damn metro u lost in life
    Stop crying.

    You're an unemployed out of shape kid who worships bum ass rappers like Saigon and bum ass ballers like Crawford. You failed as a human being. Where the **** did your arguement go? Obviously it ain't coming back you got nothing to say except cry another paragraph. What you doing for Independence Day? Probably a fake Dominican too, like how you're a fake Knick fan.

    Originally Posted by pat
    Thank you for proving my point. Also, this is not only about me. Don't you see what you are doing? You and a few other posters spam every thread with pointless statistics and insults. The problem (not so much mine because I actually have a live, which is the reason why I don't write 100 posts a day) but rather yours is that if you continue to insult people, they will just stop reading/writing around here. So you can argue with MSG, Pricey and possibly abcd. But that might not really be arguing since you guys hardly disagree on anything.

    It is one thing to disagree on topics and another to insult people and to believe to know something like a universal truth.
    How many times are you going to repeat yourself? Rightfully no one in this forum really reads what you say, don't take your frustration on me.

    You spam every thread with stupidity and ignorance that aren't back up by any solid source of information. If you don't appreciate the information I and other quality posters bring here because you lack the ability to research and study the NBA then get the **** out. We don't really want to babysit your punk ass because you said something stupid or anyone else and we corrected you. Its time to be a MAN and stop crying over every little thing. It seems like a big deal to you that you have to constantly repeating the same message over and over, when really no one is going to remember what you wrote.

    You actually have a live? Obviously you have too much free time to not be @ school or working, your vocabulary is elementary. Next time text a post with using your brain, not your ass.

    This forum is growing each day; you're not really needed here so you could leave and it'll still grow without you. I actually don't really remember you posting here and you've been here longer than me, for 2 years. Even look how desperate you look for attention, you never engaged in any discussions you just come here to be dramatic, complain and bitch; bringing names like MSG and abcd intro the thread so they can bust on your ass for being an oversensitive dramatic bitch. Grow the hell up; comparing Crawford to Houston has been one of the worst things ever presented in this forum, and I'm a proud ass Knick fan proud of our history, you can't be a Knick fan when you talk down on Houston like that, at all.

    BTW, Crawford still sucks and is one of the worst starting shooting guard's in Knicks history. His defense and decision making is the worst by far.

  2. #77
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by pat
    Thank you for proving my point. Also, this is not only about me. Don't you see what you are doing? You and a few other posters spam every thread with pointless statistics and insults. The problem (not so much mine because I actually have a live, which is the reason why I don't write 100 posts a day) but rather yours is that if you continue to insult people, they will just stop reading/writing around here. So you can argue with MSG, Pricey and possibly abcd. But that might not really be arguing since you guys hardly disagree on anything.

    It is one thing to disagree on topics and another to insult people and to believe to know something like a universal truth.
    The first sentence I bolded, you didnt mention any names. IM sure your talkin about me, then in the 2nd bolded sentence you make the mistake of bringin up my name.

    Everytime you try to post you come in tryin to sound smarter and better then us, but what you say is always completely off topic. You CONTRIBUTE NOTHING to this forum, **** head.

    Because of elite posters like metro and myself, this forum has survived even with the Knicks suckin as a team. Anyone who blames me and Metro for destroyin this forum, all yall can get MAC 10 the f*ck down!!!!!!

    Stop bein a b*tch, gettin all emotional. Your feelins hurt? Stop bein sensitive, tell me what you contribute to this website? You have no right to bring me into this, dumb ****. You can take your tears to another forum bitch.

    I put alot of time into makin game threads and educatin others, not for *******s like you to bring my name up. If your gonna be brave and say my name at least do it when replyin to one of my posts. You completely disrespected an elite member on this website.

    Your just a bench warmer on this website, Im a star. You be on the bench like Randolph Morris and Wilson Chandler. You got no rite to be sayin the stars name, know your position. I had to put you in your place, dickhead.

    **** outta here kid

  3. #78
    Superstar pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    917
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    You actually have a live? Obviously you have too much free time to not be @ school or working, your vocabulary is elementary. Next time text a post with using your brain, not your ass.
    I just wanted to keep it simple so you can understand what I am saying. Mhh, lets think about why I included MSG and Pricey... No, not
    so they can bust on your ass for being an oversensitive dramatic bitch (actually over-sensitive isn't one word)
    . But because obviously there are always two factions in each and every argument and those two generally support the same ideas as you. So: nothing personal. But you guys will never have a debate on anything. Another reason why I don't write more is that the state of this forum is that we discuss the same things over and over again and there isn't really anything intelligent to say about them anymore: Isiah sucks, Eddy Curry is fat and lazy, and Crawford is a chucker. I could also add the infamous "Marbury sucks" discussion.

    comparing Crawford to Houston has been one of the worst things ever presented in this forum, and I'm a proud ass Knick fan proud of our history, you can't be a Knick fan when you talk down on Houston like that, at all.
    Just post where I did that. I still have my Houston jersey and I still rock it in practice. You are obviously mixing up different posters. Just cut down on the green stuff.

    I even suggested that you should write a blog on KO.com (a while ago) because your posts used to be controversial but some time after that you really crossed a line an now its all deliberate slander.

    But back to the original discussion: Crawford definitely is not the answer to the Knicks problem. But then again I doubt there is really one except that the Knicks need a real coach, a system and playerS willing to do their job. On the Stephen A. Smith show Joe Dumars once said that he interviews each and every player he wants to sign just to check out what is really important to him. If Joe gets the impression it is their individual numbers or money, he just doesn't bother to sign them. What this franchise really needs is this kind of mentality and a coach who tells the players what to do.
    Last edited by pat; Feb 27, 2008 at 16:14.

  4. #79
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by pat
    I just wanted to keep it simple so you can understand what I am saying. Mhh, lets think about why I included MSG and Pricey... No, not . But because obviously there are always two factions in each and every argument and those two generally support the same ideas like you. Another reason why I don't write more is that the state of this forum is that we discuss the same things over and over again and there isn't really anything intelligent to say about them anymore: Isiah sucks, Eddy Curry is fat and lazy, and Crawford is a chucker. I could also add the infamous "Marbury sucks" discussion.
    You will get owned in the "STarbury" debate.

    If you gotta problem with my posts, Metro and Pricey, ban us. Its that simple. I think your bluffin, your really a stan. I wouldnt be suprised if you have a couple of names on here. Your probally always waitin for me and Metro to respond, you look forward to reading our responses. Your jealous you didnt think of the MAC 10 first and you wish you foresaw everything the way Metro did 2 years ago.

    **** outta here Stan.

  5. #80
    Veteran Trin_Starr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Trumbull, CT
    Posts
    1,093
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Posters - can we argue points without the f bombs and personal insults?
    Anymore posts continuing on dropping expletives after my post - will get an infraction
    Thanks for understanding

  6. #81
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    962
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Wait first of all don't act like Houston wasn't known to disappear down the stretch in big games. His D was poor (but he worked harder than Jamal), and he never wanted to take the big shot. Nor did he drive the lane either. But the reason why he was >>>>>>>> Than Crawford is cuz of his FG%. He didn't hurt the team by taking stupid shots. Or just being an mediocre shooter liek Crawford.

    Houston had a great jump shot. Line drives all day

  7. #82
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    962
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    but in Crawford's defense i don't think Houston was ever asked to lead...while they had Ewing, Spree, LJ, Camby at least. He was what Jamal should be...a one dimensional - 3rd option. Except Allan made people pay for leaving him open. With jamal no matter where/how he shoots it's random whether it goes in or not.

  8. #83
    Superstar pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    917
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by clumsy
    but in Crawford's defense i don't think Houston was ever asked to lead...while they had Ewing, Spree, LJ, Camby at least. He was what Jamal should be...a one dimensional - 3rd option. Except Allan made people pay for leaving him open. With jamal no matter where/how he shoots it's random whether it goes in or not.
    I agree with you on that Houston was never asked to do what Crawford is, but I disagree with on which option H20 was. Definitely not the 3rd. Especially not when Ewing was hurt or after he was gone. You really can't compare them (not just in terms of quality but also in terms of style). You can't even tell what JC is, point guard or shooting guard, which again is a sign of poor coaching.

  9. #84
    Superstar Pricey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    990
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Im not too sure why i have been brought into this, ive never abused anyone on this site except for that thekid131 fella copying thekid13. Im pretty sure i even posted on this exact forum that we shouldnt be abusing eachother verbally and ****. Just because i agree with a lot of what MSG and Metro and ABCD say doesnt mean im attacking anyone.

  10. #85
    Superstar jzero29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Staten Island, New York
    Posts
    650
    Rep Power
    8

    Nyk Logo Crawfords good play? my @ss

    How can people say he's clutch and has been playing well? The only reason he is playing well is because he has no playoff pressure. There is no pressure, because everyone has lost faith in the current knicks team!!! No one expects them to make a push for the playoffs, everyone expects them to fade off into the NBA lottery, where amazingly they actually have their first rounder!! He has been clutch? sure he's clutch in pointless meaningless games. The knicks haven't played a meaningfull game in god knows how long. Meaning full games can't happen in 1st half of season, unless it is for the division lead which the knicks have not seen in many many moons. Sure he has been fun to watch, a rare bright spot on a terrible team. Being a good player on a bad(terrible) team doesn't make you good. This has to be the worst NY knicks team I have ever seen. They might not even get to 23 wins like they did under Larry Brown. They did him a favor by firing him.

  11. #86
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by Pricey
    Im not too sure why i have been brought into this, ive never abused anyone on this site except for that thekid131 fella copying thekid13. Im pretty sure i even posted on this exact forum that we shouldnt be abusing eachother verbally and ****. Just because i agree with a lot of what MSG and Metro and ABCD say doesnt mean im attacking anyone.
    I wouldnt pay attention to them, im in a similar situation. They're accusin me of always agreein with Metro, and thats true. I almost always agree with him but Im dissapointed that people think that i post things just to agree with him, or anyone. There are some different opinions that me and metro have, but im not goin to get into them. I respect all of Metros opinions because he does a great job of backin them up.

    Originally Posted by jzero29
    How can people say he's clutch and has been playing well? The only reason he is playing well is because he has no playoff pressure. There is no pressure, because everyone has lost faith in the current knicks team!!! No one expects them to make a push for the playoffs, everyone expects them to fade off into the NBA lottery, where amazingly they actually have their first rounder!! He has been clutch? sure he's clutch in pointless meaningless games. The knicks haven't played a meaningfull game in god knows how long. Meaning full games can't happen in 1st half of season, unless it is for the division lead which the knicks have not seen in many many moons. Sure he has been fun to watch, a rare bright spot on a terrible team. Being a good player on a bad(terrible) team doesn't make you good. This has to be the worst NY knicks team I have ever seen. They might not even get to 23 wins like they did under Larry Brown. They did him a favor by firing him.
    Great post Jzero, I was waitin for you to post. You know the deal with Crawford, to bad the others dont.

  12. #87
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    The first sentence I bolded, you didnt mention any names. IM sure your talkin about me, then in the 2nd bolded sentence you make the mistake of bringin up my name.

    Everytime you try to post you come in tryin to sound smarter and better then us, but what you say is always completely off topic. You CONTRIBUTE NOTHING to this forum, **** head.

    Because of elite posters like metro and myself, this forum has survived even with the Knicks suckin as a team. Anyone who blames me and Metro for destroyin this forum, all yall can get MAC 10 the f*ck down!!!!!!

    Stop bein a b*tch, gettin all emotional. Your feelins hurt? Stop bein sensitive, tell me what you contribute to this website? You have no right to bring me into this, dumb ****. You can take your tears to another forum bitch.

    I put alot of time into makin game threads and educatin others, not for *******s like you to bring my name up. If your gonna be brave and say my name at least do it when replyin to one of my posts. You completely disrespected an elite member on this website.

    Your just a bench warmer on this website, Im a star. You be on the bench like Randolph Morris and Wilson Chandler. You got no rite to be sayin the stars name, know your position. I had to put you in your place, dickhead.

    **** outta here kid
    Dudes gotta respect the Gods.

    Originally Posted by pat
    I just wanted to keep it simple so you can understand what I am saying. Mhh, lets think about why I included MSG and Pricey... No, not . But because obviously there are always two factions in each and every argument and those two generally support the same ideas as you. So: nothing personal. But you guys will never have a debate on anything. Another reason why I don't write more is that the state of this forum is that we discuss the same things over and over again and there isn't really anything intelligent to say about them anymore: Isiah sucks, Eddy Curry is fat and lazy, and Crawford is a chucker. I could also add the infamous "Marbury sucks" discussion.



    Just post where I did that. I still have my Houston jersey and I still rock it in practice. You are obviously mixing up different posters. Just cut down on the green stuff.

    I even suggested that you should write a blog on KO.com (a while ago) because your posts used to be controversial but some time after that you really crossed a line an now its all deliberate slander.

    But back to the original discussion: Crawford definitely is not the answer to the Knicks problem. But then again I doubt there is really one except that the Knicks need a real coach, a system and playerS willing to do their job. On the Stephen A. Smith show Joe Dumars once said that he interviews each and every player he wants to sign just to check out what is really important to him. If Joe gets the impression it is their individual numbers or money, he just doesn't bother to sign them. What this franchise really needs is this kind of mentality and a coach who tells the players what to do.

    Why you bugging out? My post was directed to DaTruth or anyone who feels they have to compare Crawford/Houston. I never doubted you as a Houston fan.

  13. #88
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Crawford still sucks.

  14. #89

    Default

    First of all Jamal Crawford sucks and is nothing more then a playground baller. There are number of ridiculous things that I read in here that I have to comment on.


    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Alan Houston was a leader, one of the best SG in Knicks history and the greatest shooter in Knicks history. Alan Houston WON at the same time and was CLUTCH. Even with bad knees, Houston left his body on the court just to give his team a chance.
    This is where you lose all credibility metrotard. Allan Houston a leader? hahaha He was never a leader everyone who watched those teams knew that in his early Knick career it was Oakley and Ewing who led the team and in his latter years Sprewell, Camby and of course L.J. who was probably the Knicks best leader during Houston's time with the the team. Agreed he was one of the best 2 guards we have ever had but to call him the best shooter in franchise history is lunacy. Have you heard of Dollar Bill Bradley, Clyde Frazier, Dick Barnett, Earl Monroe, Bernard King? All those guys were better shooters then Houston.

    Originally Posted by pat
    This type of posting is exactly why a lot of people have stopped reading and writing the KO forum. Nobody insulted you. Why do you have act like that? This is not a war. Nobody around here works for the Knicks and what we want to do here is talk about basketball.
    Seconded Metrotard just doesn't seem to understand that his behavior adds nothing to whatever is being debated it would be tolerable if he at least was funny but alas, he's not.

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Houston was bigger than Crawford
    Houston was stronger than Crawford
    Houston was a leader, Crawford is a loser
    Houston is a sharp shooter, Crawford is a clanker
    Houston has the skillset to get to the free throw, Crawford wishes he had a brain.
    Houston was a role model and real man, Chuck Norris status.
    Crawford looks like a crack head version of Elmo from Seseme Street.
    Houston won us games
    Crawford lost us a ton of games in a short period of time.
    Crawford is one of the worst defenders in Knicks history.
    Houston is the greatest shooter in Knicks history.
    Houston was definitely a better player then Crawford. Allan was awful defensively but nowhere near as bad as Crawford. Unlike Jamal, Houston was able to contribute on the d by understanding Coach Van Gundy's defensive schemes and played decent team defense. Crawford does handle the ball better then Houston ever did and has the ability to create his own shot which Houston never could. Unfortunately for Jamal after creating a shot for himself he usually misses.

    Have you guys ever seen a guy make as many nice moves where you can actually hear the crowd ooohing and aahing only to have him miss the shot? Jamal's game is like pre-cum it just never finishes.



    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Before Houston was injured, he wasn't a liability on defense. You obviously weren't around to watch the games. Crawford is the worst defensive guard in Knicks history. Houston has cojones and still played games with two ****ed up knees. Crawford plays with that stupid tampon thing on his shoulder, dude is 100% *****.

    You're wrong again, Houston isn't a good shooter, he's was an ELITE shooter, understand that.

    Dude Houston was always a liability on D, if he wasn't scoring Van Gundy would bench him down the stretch of close games for Starks and later on for either Charlie Ward, Chris Childs or Kurt Thomas. Playing Thomas at the 4 and shifting L.J. to the 3 and Sprewell to the 2.

    He also was never an elite shooter, a very good shooter yes but Houston was never in the class of Reggie Miller, Ray Allen, Glen Rice, Dell Curry etc. Just a cut below that group. Also as someone else mentioned Houston was famous for many second half disappearing acts and many a time when he had a big game the guy he was guarding had a big game.

    All that said he was a good player who you could definitely win with as a starting 2 guard. Jamal's game is better suited for a 6th man role at best because he's a guy who shoots all the time but can't shoot unless he's on a hot streak.
    Last edited by Eddy Currys House Special; Mar 29, 2008 at 19:31.

  15. #90
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    You have no credibility to begin with.

    Houston took the leadership role in 2003 till his retirement. You have a poor assessment of the Knicks the last decade that indicates you don't watch enough games which makes you unworthy to have a discussion with me.

    Houston is a better shooter than all those guys on the list. Mid range game, 3pt range shooting and accuracy, spot up shooting, catch and shoot, shooting off the dribble or stepping back for the wet J, Houston was at the elite level and was one of the greatest all around shooters in NBA history.

    Houston could create his own shot, if you think other wise, you haven't watched any Knicks games. Breaking a guy's ankles isn't the only technique to create your own shot. Go learn the basic techniques of basketball and how to create space for a shot; then you could be credible enough to chat with me.


    Pancakes said:

    "Jamal's game is like pre-cum it just never finishes."

    WOW....I guess Pancakes wanted to jump out the closet early in the year.

    Houston was a career 40% 3pt and 86% FT, along with one of the most consistent mid range shots in the NBA, Houston always been one of the better shooters in the NBA. You statements never have any explanation, its really easy to pull disagreements out of your ass. I'm looking for people to disagree with facts and logical. You don't fit the description.

Similar Threads

  1. Official Walt Clyde Frazier Thread
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: Mar 09, 2012, 15:01
  2. The Official EURO 2008 thread
    By rady in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: Jul 14, 2008, 23:08
  3. Replies: 177
    Last Post: Jul 04, 2008, 20:58
  4. where's marbury?
    By reckoning in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: Jun 25, 2008, 19:17
  5. The Official "Any Ideas?" Thread
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Dec 16, 2007, 13:39

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •