Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: The Official Crawford Sucks Thread

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Whats the point of being a good sport if your performance is garbage?

Its Not his fault his idiot coachs give him the green light...I like crawford for not being a head case and not cousing problems with lets see....Larry Brown... Isiah...Marbury was responsible for fueds with those coachs...It wasnt all marburys fault but crawford hasnt done that hes just plain had horrible stats SOMETIMES...

jrg3...... did you just call D'Antoni an idiot? Dude, Your new, so no one will really try to destroy you, but just re-read stuff please.... ( I NOW MAKE HIMTHE NEW "JPZ17 SHOCk POSTER") don't worry jrg, I was the same way... lol

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by JRG3
    Its Not his fault his idiot coachs give him the green light...I like crawford for not being a head case and not cousing problems with lets see....Larry Brown... Isiah...Marbury was responsible for fueds with those coachs...It wasnt all marburys fault but crawford hasnt done that hes just plain had horrible stats SOMETIMES...
    Most of the times.
    It is his fault.
    Crawford is responsible for HIS actions on the court.

Coach's don't have THAT much control over what a player does. No matter who your coach is, a player should know when he shouldn't take a shot becuase it is contested or too difficult. Also, it doesn't take a genius coach to figure out that when your not shooting well one night, you should get to the basket and to the foul line. Crawford is either unable or unwilling to do either of these things, which is why he sucks. I'm not even gonna get started on his defense.

guys, settle down... give him a break, don't gang up on him.. hes got potential

Veteran

Cool

Originally Posted by JRG3
    I DOnt see how people could be happy with Marbury i just dont get it and i never will. I hate him.. I think he is a creep and a loser and im happy to see him not playing because the team will be better of without him. You all would hate on Craw but he has done nothing but play for the coaches hes had. He hasnt argued and fought with them.. Hes played to his ability. Isiah is the one that plays him 41 mpg as well as dantoni so i just dont get why he recieves hate and marbury recieves love for destroying a knick team last year. Someone plz tell me why marbury recieves love instead of Crawford. marburys FG% of .415 and .419 are so amazing arent they......come on Now ..... And Craws not a Head case
    Steph is so cool because he is the 2nd highest paid player in the league next to the Big Ticket for sitting on the bench. Oh yea, he is also a great teamate, has plenty of playoff sucess, and is willing to sacrafice his game for the team. Did I mention how great his tatoos are, esp the one on his head ??? Why would you like Jamal for playing 41 minutes a game last year while hurt for 1/4 of Steph's money??? How dare you like anyone else on this team but "Starbury"??? Welcome to the site with the most KNOWLEDGABLE basketball fans in the league!!!

12th man

Because I'm sure has had as much playoff success as Marbury.

btw, Cheif fans are ignorant hicks like YOU, don't question the knowledge of fans on this site, especially since everyone here has owned you.

Veteran

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Because I'm sure has had as much playoff success as Marbury.

btw, Cheif fans are ignorant hicks like YOU, don't question the knowledge of fans on this site, especially since everyone here has owned you.
    If you are going to talk s**t, at least learn how to SPELL. Its CHIEF!!! Keep earning your nickname: METROTARD!!!!

12th man

Originally Posted by jpz17
    guys, settle down... give him a break, don't gang up on him.. hes got potential

Yea guys come on....give me a break im new...LOL...it just bewilders me that a guy that causes no problems recieves so much hate. Plus JPZ Dantoni must be an idiot if he gives a guy the green light that has poor shot selection...I dont think Dantoni is an idiot i happen to really like him. Its just the point im trying to make. Plus i think craws shoot selection has been better this year than the last. Theres no point in talking about Marbury because hes not going to get the chance here to prove he can play because of Dantoni....SO why does Dantoni choose crawford over marbury if Crawford is so Bad? IDK

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    what has crawford done the past 2 games? Nothing. He never plays any defense.

past 2 games crawford is 6-23 (about 27% im guessin), averaging 9.5 points

He was 1-4 against the celtics and didnt go to the free throw line once. Matter of fact all of his shots were 3 points....smh

Crawford continues to give us new stats to add to this thread
    And one day later, crawford is no longer a knick

crawford was never asked to be a leader. He did what he was capable of. better than that douche bury

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

delete this thread he's in the past now.

Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    delete this thread he's in the past now.
    co-sign

This is one of my most popular threads...240 replies, 16 pages. But its time to move on like crawford

emmm..Hello knick fans, i'm Avi from Israel, bin a knick fan for a long time. I gotta say that i'm pretty stunned from all the hatred you guys have for Jamal..marbury I can get, but Jamal? to me this trade will hurt the knicks offence which was very good so far this season, and jamal had a big part in that...that harrington guy just isn't worth it. maybe i don't hate Jamal cause the NBA coverage here is only scores and a story once in a while...i'd like Jamal to stay..a bad trade in my view.