The Official Crawford Sucks Thread

pat

Starter
Yeh, fuck the stats; thats easy for you to say when you have Crawford's penis in your mouth.

This type of posting is exactly why a lot of people have stopped reading and writing the KO forum. Nobody insulted you. Why do you have act like that? This is not a war. Nobody around here works for the Knicks and what we want to do here is talk about basketball.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Alan Houston was a leader, one of the best SG in Knicks history and the greatest shooter in Knicks history. Alan Houston WON at the same time and was CLUTCH. Even with bad knees, Houston left his body on the court just to give his team a chance.

Crawford isn't a leader on the court. He's been playing wreckless his way(ever since high school) He's a NBA vet and plays like a NBA rookie.

alan houston, the same guy who averaged more 3 point shots than FTs, if u wanna talk about pussy, thats the guy, this guy couldnt guard a damn player, and i remember i year where alan houston would go out for 20 points in the first half and just disappear, thats the total opposite for jamal, jamal is a performer down the stretch, and if u still believe dat jamal plays the same as when he played in chicago then obviously u dont watch knick games, u obviously just listening to the BIAS ass espn comentators

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
alan houston, the same guy who averaged more 3 point shots than FTs, if u wanna talk about pussy, thats the guy, this guy couldnt guard a damn player, and i remember i year where alan houston would go out for 20 points in the first half and just disappear, thats the total opposite for jamal, jamal is a performer down the stretch, and if u still believe dat jamal plays the same as when he played in chicago then obviously u dont watch knick games, u obviously just listening to the BIAS ass espn comentators

I would first like to nominate this post for the worst post of the week award

Most Starbury haters only listen to bias espn commentators, its funny you bring that up.

This is sad to see Crawford and Houston gettin compared, i mite have to take a week off from posting after this.

chaos147

Rookie
I would first like to nominate this post for the worst post of the week award

Most Starbury haters only listen to bias espn commentators, its funny you bring that up.

This is sad to see Crawford and Houston gettin compared, i mite have to take a week off from posting after this.
Please do, Jamal disappears during the first half lol, most knicks game Jamal scores like 5-12 pts in the first half the second half is his strong point.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Please do, Jamal disappears during the first half lol, most knicks game Jamal scores like 5-12 pts in the first half the second half is his strong point.

You cant compare Crawford to Allan Houston, H20 wasnt the best defender but far better then Crawford. If those teams had Crawford instead of Houston our absence from the playoffs would be even longer. Again, you need to learn about shooting percentages, points per game dont tell the whole story.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
You cant compare Crawford to Allan Houston, H20 wasnt the best defender but far better then Crawford. If those teams had Crawford instead of Houston our absence from the playoffs would be even longer. Again, you need to learn about shooting percentages, points per game dont tell the whole story.

no way, alan houston couldnt do nothing right on defense, lmaooo, most of the times u come up wit good points but to say alan houston got better defense than jamal crawford better yet,alan houston possibly the worst defender i ever seen after curry cuz curry is just clueless......lets look at this, in his 12 year NBA career, alan houston was only able to collect 566 steals in his career and 139 blocks, lmaooooooooooooo, now crawford, in his 8 year career, he has 543 steals and 126 blocks, and metro, what are you crazy, u must be to crazy to say alan houston, our leader???????u must be nuts, our heart and soul of our team came sprewell who playing out of position because soft ass alan houston couldnt fit any other role

alan houston a 6'6 guard who's career average is 2.9 rebounds a game and ya'll talking about soft??you gotta be kidding me

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
no way, alan houston couldnt do nothing right on defense, lmaooo, most of the times u come up wit good points but to say alan houston got better defense than jamal crawford better yet,alan houston possibly the worst defender i ever seen after curry cuz curry is just clueless......lets look at this, in his 12 year NBA career, alan houston was only able to collect 566 steals in his career and 139 blocks, lmaooooooooooooo, now crawford, in his 8 year career, he has 543 steals and 126 blocks, and metro, what are you crazy, u must be to crazy to say alan houston, our leader???????u must be nuts, our heart and soul of our team came sprewell who playing out of position because soft ass alan houston couldnt fit any other role

alan houston a 6'6 guard who's career average is 2.9 rebounds a game and ya'll talking about soft??you gotta be kidding me

You have a point, usually the type of points that I come with (backed up with statistics).

Statistically, Crawford mite be a better defender then Houston but he has more problems keepin the player on offense in front of him then Houston did. Both were poor defenders, but Crawford is the worst defender ever. Occasionally he gets some nice steals, he has the long quick arms and foot speed to be a good defender, just not the toughness.

I agree that Sprewell made the biggest impact on that team, on both ends of the court. It always bothered me seein him play out of position, I wanted to see H20 traded because I thought Spree would be alot better at the 2 guard spot. I realize now that I shouldve shut the f*ck up and enjoyed the winning, because we havent seen winning since the Spree/houston days.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting

I know I'm late but I like to make an entrance. I'd like to nominate this post as the best post of the month. Not that I think Crawford is all that good but I agree that Houston was a bitch! Did he make my over rated list? I don't remember but his ass should have been up there. Let's get Spreewell back so he can feed his family.

metrocard

Legend
This type of posting is exactly why a lot of people have stopped reading and writing the KO forum. Nobody insulted you. Why do you have act like that? This is not a war. Nobody around here works for the Knicks and what we want to do here is talk about basketball.

Stop crying like a bitch. Its not like you contribute anything to the forum anyway.

Houston was a man.
Crawford is a little ass kid.

Houston was respected throughout the NBA, Crawford is a clown.

Crawford never disappears? Are you the dumbest Dominican in NYC now? You gotta do better research than show me than the cum in your mouth you sucked from Jamal's dick.

Houston took mostly jumpshots but still at least shot 44-45%

Houston's career high in Free Throw attempts were 395

Crawford's was 357

In Houston's career he got 300+ Free throw attempts per season 6 times.

Crawford only got it once.

Crawford is a chucker:

Crawford took 521 threes in his first season as a full time starter, only made 31% of those. He's obviously a SOFT chucker where as Houston had the skills to get to the free throw line.

Allan Houston on broken legs plays better defense than Crawford any time, we've been the worst defensive team in the NBA all around the last 3 years under Crawford. Defense starts the perimeter, Crawford is the weakest link. Our defense didn't suffer with Houston @ the backcourt.

Houston was bigger than Crawford
Houston was stronger than Crawford
Houston was a leader, Crawford is a loser
Houston is a sharp shooter, Crawford is a clanker
Houston has the skillset to get to the free throw, Crawford wishes he had a brain.
Houston was a role model and real man, Chuck Norris status.
Crawford looks like a crack head version of Elmo from Seseme Street.
Houston won us games
Crawford lost us a ton of games in a short period of time.
Crawford is one of the worst defenders in Knicks history.
Houston is the greatest shooter in Knicks history.

Jamal Crawford isn't a performer down the stretch, compared to Houston who's a performer down to the fucking PLAYOFFS. I should really slap the fuck out of you to think I haven't been following the Knicks the last 3 seasons, no one else in this world knows better than me on how bad Crawford is for this team. For you to disrespect Houston like this and actually compare him to a loser like Crawful; you now lost your Knick fan membership for life. Fall the fuck back and create your own forum where you could dick ride Saigon, Crawful and Isiah all day. This is a Knicks forum, we don't bash the legends here, and Houston is respectfully a legend as a Knick.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Stop crying like a bitch. Its not like you contribute anything to the forum anyway.

Houston was a man.
Crawford is a little ass kid.

Houston was respected throughout the NBA, Crawford is a clown.

Crawford never disappears? Are you the dumbest Dominican in NYC now? You gotta do better research than show me than the cum in your mouth you sucked from Jamal's dick.

Houston took mostly jumpshots but still at least shot 44-45%

Houston's career high in Free Throw attempts were 395

Crawford's was 357

In Houston's career he got 300+ Free throw attempts per season 6 times.

Crawford only got it once.

Crawford is a chucker:

Crawford took 521 threes in his first season as a full time starter, only made 31% of those. He's obviously a SOFT chucker where as Houston had the skills to get to the free throw line.

Allan Houston on broken legs plays better defense than Crawford any time, we've been the worst defensive team in the NBA all around the last 3 years under Crawford. Defense starts the perimeter, Crawford is the weakest link. Our defense didn't suffer with Houston @ the backcourt.

Houston was bigger than Crawford
Houston was stronger than Crawford
Houston was a leader, Crawford is a loser
Houston is a sharp shooter, Crawford is a clanker
Houston has the skillset to get to the free throw, Crawford wishes he had a brain.
Houston was a role model and real man, Chuck Norris status.
Crawford looks like a crack head version of Elmo from Seseme Street.
Houston won us games
Crawford lost us a ton of games in a short period of time.
Crawford is one of the worst defenders in Knicks history.
Houston is the greatest shooter in Knicks history.

Jamal Crawford isn't a performer down the stretch, compared to Houston who's a performer down to the fucking PLAYOFFS. I should really slap the fuck out of you to think I haven't been following the Knicks the last 3 seasons, no one else in this world knows better than me on how bad Crawford is for this team. For you to disrespect Houston like this and actually compare him to a loser like Crawful; you now lost your Knick fan membership for life. Fall the fuck back and create your own forum where you could dick ride Saigon, Crawful and Isiah all day. This is a Knicks forum, we don't bash the legends here, and Houston is respectfully a legend as a Knick.

"alan houston is bigger and stronger" and he still average the same amount of rebounds than crawford, what does that show,lmaooo, and u say crawford is our weakest link in our perimeter defense(which is true) but what the F#ck was alan houston????he was the only player who couldnt play defense,u talking about dickridig, lmaoooooo, all i'll give to alan houston is that he is a good shooter, but to say he had the skills to get the FT line and not to say dat about crawford kinda shows that u brain dead, who's talking about saigon and isiah, why u catching feelings, metro got some emotions when it comes to alan houston, cormega said it best, "Only bitches deal wit emotions" and why everytime somebody got an opinion that doesn't agree wit urs it has to be dickriding????damn metro u was cool when u first came in but u losing points as days go by, smh, damn shame

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
Fuck being cool, you become uncool when you drop a bomb on a respected Knick like Houston and actually try to defend a loser like Crawford. You lose your identity as a Knick fan and just came out the closet as an Isiahsexual.

Houston had stronger upper body strength than Crawford, Crawford is weak all around.

Before Houston was injured, he wasn't a liability on defense. You obviously weren't around to watch the games. Crawford is the worst defensive guard in Knicks history. Houston has cojones and still played games with two fucked up knees. Crawford plays with that stupid tampon thing on his shoulder, dude is 100% pussy.

You're wrong again, Houston isn't a good shooter, he's was an ELITE shooter, understand that.

I just dropped the facts about Houston getting to the FT line much more than Crawford, re-read them you chimp. You said nothing in return of that.

You got comerga's dick in your mouth too? Damn, be yourself. In life you don't want to quote people, but be quotable. You obviously lack mad self esteem to stand up for yourself.

Why is every time someone gets embarrassed in a lopsided debate, they come out crying at me stressing that I don't respect their opinions? How many times you going to cry that out like a bitch? It isn't about opinions, you really need to stop raiding the forum with moronic statements that lack research and substance. This isn't a forum for 9 year olds, so try to act like a god damn man. You get your feelings hurt and now you trying to hug me and ask me why I'm being "mean"? Damn, you being a bitch ass nigga now.

I'm not here to agree or disagree, I just want the facts or opinions backed up with facts and solid research. You've failed miserably and came out like an emotional bitch because Allan Houston fucked your mother while praying the Hail Mary.

Fuck it too, ban my crazy ass...I'm tired and shit; been up since 5 AM, work/school/workout/bitches/teach class/commute...then come home at 11:30 PM cold, tired and hungry to deal with stupid hating mothafuckas like you? Anyone who disrespects Allan Houston is getting disrespected in here, I don't care if its my own mother. Allan Houston did his best as a Knick and gave a lot to the organization. If you can't respect that, you can't be a Knicks fan.

Hard and rugged, but its the fucking truth.

The fucking best shooter in the NBA when he was at his prime...no one fucked with his J.

Last edited:

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
You got comerga's dick in your mouth too? Damn, be yourself. In life you don't want to quote people, but be quotable. You obviously lack mad self esteem to stand up for yourself.

Why is every time someone gets embarrassed in a lopsided debate, they come out crying at me stressing that I don't respect their opinions? How many times you going to cry that out like a bitch? It isn't about opinions, you really need to stop raiding the forum with moronic statements that lack research and substance. This isn't a forum for 9 year olds, so try to act like a god damn man. You get your feelings hurt and now you trying to hug me and ask me why I'm being "mean"? Damn, you being a bitch ass nigga now.

I'm not here to agree or disagree, I just want the facts or opinions backed up with facts and solid research. You've failed miserably and came out like an emotional bitch because Allan Houston fucked your mother while praying the Hail Mary.

yo metro, u gay??? u always got some "dick sucking", "dick riding", "dick in your mouth" reference, u talking about this is a grown man forum, dogs do u realize the things you write???what grown man curse in every other line,u curse more than a eminem verse, what grown man brings in another person mother's to a forum??? and im not saying u gotta respect other people's opinions, when did i ever say dat??all im saying is why somebody gotta be "____sexual" when they making a case...damn metro u lost in life

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
Yo Thanks truth for defending me. We try to be civil and give credit where its due but guys like Metro get high off their own shit so much they refuse to believe that people disagree with him. He likes to pick a side of an argument to the end and defend it to the grave. Even if it means talking smack like a 5th grader to do it. It doesn;t even bother me though. Keep those stats coming champ and i'll tell you why they don't mean anything on their own.

When the hell did Houston become God around here anyways? I mean sure hes better than crawford. And those two CANNOT be compared. But who said he was a Legend? Houston was an All Star. Frazier, Monroe, Reed and Ewing are top 50 to ever play. They Are Knicks Legends.

pat

Starter

Thank you for proving my point. Also, this is not only about me. Don't you see what you are doing? You and a few other posters spam every thread with pointless statistics and insults. The problem (not so much mine because I actually have a live, which is the reason why I don't write 100 posts a day) but rather yours is that if you continue to insult people, they will just stop reading/writing around here. So you can argue with MSG, Pricey and possibly abcd. But that might not really be arguing since you guys hardly disagree on anything.

It is one thing to disagree on topics and another to insult people and to believe to know something like a universal truth.

metrocard

Legend
It doesn;t even bother me though. Keep those stats coming champ and i'll tell you why they don't mean anything on their own.

You never did.

Allan Houston is the greatest shooter in Knicks history, that itself makes him a Knicks legend.

So stats that are against your arguement mean nothing? How many times you and the other pendejos repeat this? You're really not too bright and make yourself look stupid without my trying. If anything its yourself insulting yourself, not me insulting you. I don't know how you could wake up in the morning knowing you're limited to being a bright person in life.

lol @ you telling niggas "thanks" when they defend you. You got mad gased...first time everyone co-signed with your stupid ass...its not the brightest person either.

yo metro, u gay??? u always got some "dick sucking", "dick riding", "dick in your mouth" reference, u talking about this is a grown man forum, dogs do u realize the things you write???what grown man curse in every other line,u curse more than a eminem verse, what grown man brings in another person mother's to a forum??? and im not saying u gotta respect other people's opinions, when did i ever say dat??all im saying is why somebody gotta be "____sexual" when they making a case...damn metro u lost in life

Stop crying.

You're an unemployed out of shape kid who worships bum ass rappers like Saigon and bum ass ballers like Crawford. You failed as a human being. Where the fuck did your arguement go? Obviously it ain't coming back you got nothing to say except cry another paragraph. What you doing for Independence Day? Probably a fake Dominican too, like how you're a fake Knick fan.

Thank you for proving my point. Also, this is not only about me. Don't you see what you are doing? You and a few other posters spam every thread with pointless statistics and insults. The problem (not so much mine because I actually have a live, which is the reason why I don't write 100 posts a day) but rather yours is that if you continue to insult people, they will just stop reading/writing around here. So you can argue with MSG, Pricey and possibly abcd. But that might not really be arguing since you guys hardly disagree on anything.

It is one thing to disagree on topics and another to insult people and to believe to know something like a universal truth.

How many times are you going to repeat yourself? Rightfully no one in this forum really reads what you say, don't take your frustration on me.

You spam every thread with stupidity and ignorance that aren't back up by any solid source of information. If you don't appreciate the information I and other quality posters bring here because you lack the ability to research and study the NBA then get the fuck out. We don't really want to babysit your punk ass because you said something stupid or anyone else and we corrected you. Its time to be a MAN and stop crying over every little thing. It seems like a big deal to you that you have to constantly repeating the same message over and over, when really no one is going to remember what you wrote.

You actually have a live? Obviously you have too much free time to not be @ school or working, your vocabulary is elementary. Next time text a post with using your brain, not your ass.

This forum is growing each day; you're not really needed here so you could leave and it'll still grow without you. I actually don't really remember you posting here and you've been here longer than me, for 2 years. Even look how desperate you look for attention, you never engaged in any discussions you just come here to be dramatic, complain and bitch; bringing names like MSG and abcd intro the thread so they can bust on your ass for being an oversensitive dramatic bitch. Grow the hell up; comparing Crawford to Houston has been one of the worst things ever presented in this forum, and I'm a proud ass Knick fan proud of our history, you can't be a Knick fan when you talk down on Houston like that, at all.

BTW, Crawford still sucks and is one of the worst starting shooting guard's in Knicks history. His defense and decision making is the worst by far.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

The first sentence I bolded, you didnt mention any names. IM sure your talkin about me, then in the 2nd bolded sentence you make the mistake of bringin up my name.

Everytime you try to post you come in tryin to sound smarter and better then us, but what you say is always completely off topic. You CONTRIBUTE NOTHING to this forum, shit head.

Because of elite posters like metro and myself, this forum has survived even with the Knicks suckin as a team. Anyone who blames me and Metro for destroyin this forum, all yall can get MAC 10 the f*ck down!!!!!!

Stop bein a b*tch, gettin all emotional. Your feelins hurt? Stop bein sensitive, tell me what you contribute to this website? You have no right to bring me into this, dumb fuck. You can take your tears to another forum bitch.

I put alot of time into makin game threads and educatin others, not for assholes like you to bring my name up. If your gonna be brave and say my name at least do it when replyin to one of my posts. You completely disrespected an elite member on this website.

Your just a bench warmer on this website, Im a star. You be on the bench like Randolph Morris and Wilson Chandler. You got no rite to be sayin the stars name, know your position. I had to put you in your place, dickhead.

Fuck outta here kid

pat

Starter
You actually have a live? Obviously you have too much free time to not be @ school or working, your vocabulary is elementary. Next time text a post with using your brain, not your ass.

I just wanted to keep it simple so you can understand what I am saying. Mhh, lets think about why I included MSG and Pricey... No, not
so they can bust on your ass for being an oversensitive dramatic bitch (actually over-sensitive isn't one word)
. But because obviously there are always two factions in each and every argument and those two generally support the same ideas as you. So: nothing personal. But you guys will never have a debate on anything. Another reason why I don't write more is that the state of this forum is that we discuss the same things over and over again and there isn't really anything intelligent to say about them anymore: Isiah sucks, Eddy Curry is fat and lazy, and Crawford is a chucker. I could also add the infamous "Marbury sucks" discussion.

comparing Crawford to Houston has been one of the worst things ever presented in this forum, and I'm a proud ass Knick fan proud of our history, you can't be a Knick fan when you talk down on Houston like that, at all.

Just post where I did that. I still have my Houston jersey and I still rock it in practice. You are obviously mixing up different posters. Just cut down on the green stuff.

I even suggested that you should write a blog on KO.com (a while ago) because your posts used to be controversial but some time after that you really crossed a line an now its all deliberate slander.

But back to the original discussion: Crawford definitely is not the answer to the Knicks problem. But then again I doubt there is really one except that the Knicks need a real coach, a system and playerS willing to do their job. On the Stephen A. Smith show Joe Dumars once said that he interviews each and every player he wants to sign just to check out what is really important to him. If Joe gets the impression it is their individual numbers or money, he just doesn't bother to sign them. What this franchise really needs is this kind of mentality and a coach who tells the players what to do.

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I just wanted to keep it simple so you can understand what I am saying. Mhh, lets think about why I included MSG and Pricey... No, not . But because obviously there are always two factions in each and every argument and those two generally support the same ideas like you. Another reason why I don't write more is that the state of this forum is that we discuss the same things over and over again and there isn't really anything intelligent to say about them anymore: Isiah sucks, Eddy Curry is fat and lazy, and Crawford is a chucker. I could also add the infamous "Marbury sucks" discussion.

You will get owned in the "STarbury" debate.

If you gotta problem with my posts, Metro and Pricey, ban us. Its that simple. I think your bluffin, your really a stan. I wouldnt be suprised if you have a couple of names on here. Your probally always waitin for me and Metro to respond, you look forward to reading our responses. Your jealous you didnt think of the MAC 10 first and you wish you foresaw everything the way Metro did 2 years ago.

Fuck outta here Stan.

Trin_Starr

Starter
Posters - can we argue points without the f bombs and personal insults?
Anymore posts continuing on dropping expletives after my post - will get an infraction
Thanks for understanding :)