Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 241

Thread: The Official Crawford Sucks Thread

  1. #136
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    It really isn't.

    Davis is the best player on Golden State.
    He's the primary option.
    The team plays better when he chucks and creates, they play a high tempo offense.

    Crawford is one of the worst player on the Knicks.
    He shouldn't be a primary option, too one dimensional.
    The team plays worse when Crawford over dribbles and chucks, making the offense stagnant.

    You're a bafoon you couldn't realize that on your own.

    This attempt to actually compare to the two players is really hopeless for you.

    No one in the planet except your retarded fat self and Crawford's biggest fan would only believe Crawford is comparable with Davis.

    Theres NO comparision between the two. Just stop being foolish.

    You're not understanding again.

    It could be Crawford with a bunch of NBDL scrubs, the fact that he doesn't play with the team makes him a horrible player, a selfish horrible player. He doesn't look for his guys unless its Curry's fatass and he overdrribles as much as anyone in the NBA when he isn't even that good. Not even guys like Kobe overdrrible, they play within their offense and get other guys involved.

    Your a D level poster on this site, you're going to have to get it your best here. You haven't said a damn thing new or impressive in this thread.

    Randolph, Curry, and others have nothing to do with Jamal.

    Crawford has been the best player since HS.

  2. #137
    Superstar NicksKnicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Birstall, England
    Posts
    541
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    You cant compare Davis to Crawford. Crawford is a SG. He hasnt got the vision to create plays, only the odd lob to curry.

    Last season was a joke. To be fair to crawford passing the ball would just have resulted in a miss. Q couldnt hit ****, jeffries couldnt score if hoop was 10 times wider, curry wasnt on the off. end due to still walking down court.

    Crawford was taking his share of the shots but also having to make up for all the rest of the team. Not to sound like a cliche but it takes five players not just one. I feel he did his fair share just no one else contributed so it made him look worse than he actually is.

    Defensivly he was non exsistent, dont think anyone can argue with that.

  3. #138
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,464
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    It really isn't.

    Davis is the best player on Golden State.
    He's the primary option.
    The team plays better when he chucks and creates, they play a high tempo offense.

    Crawford is one of the worst player on the Knicks.
    He shouldn't be a primary option, too one dimensional.
    The team plays worse when Crawford over dribbles and chucks, making the offense stagnant.

    You're a bafoon you couldn't realize that on your own.

    This attempt to actually compare to the two players is really hopeless for you.

    No one in the planet except your retarded fat self and Crawford's biggest fan would only believe Crawford is comparable with Davis.

    Theres NO comparision between the two. Just stop being foolish.

    You're not understanding again.

    It could be Crawford with a bunch of NBDL scrubs, the fact that he doesn't play with the team makes him a horrible player, a selfish horrible player. He doesn't look for his guys unless its Curry's fatass and he overdrribles as much as anyone in the NBA when he isn't even that good. Not even guys like Kobe overdrrible, they play within their offense and get other guys involved.

    Your a D level poster on this site, you're going to have to get it your best here. You haven't said a damn thing new or impressive in this thread.

    Randolph, Curry, and others have nothing to do with Jamal.

    Crawford has been the best player since HS.
    Just like Datruth said before you are delusional. I said that Crawford wasnt better than Davis so get that out of ur fukin head bro. The Warriors play better when Davis chucks???? I dont have to be a A+ poster to figure out that was another retarded statement on your part. Think about what you say before you say it. And i never said he was a good primary option. Zach and Curry have everything to do with Crawford, their his teammates that should help offensively! You cant win by yourself i hope your egotistic mind realizes that one, and Crawford had selfish, big ego'd teammates which means they had a bunch of Metro's playing basketball and got the 23 wins congrats. Dont attack me because i pointed a dumb remark on your part and u got all emotional about it. I am new to this site and i know that not everything i say is suported with stats but that doesnt make me a D poster and it doesnt give u a right to grade me since u knock on everyones opinion that isnt your own. And this bafoon has realized that one. Crawford was in a completely different atmosphere which was mostly negative all around him and my argument was not that he is better, which u delusionaly thought, it was that he still put up decent numbers and had a fg% close to the all star Baron Davis. That concludes this argument if your gonna prove your point by saying more remarks like...."Davis can chuck because he is an all star" or "the team plays better when he chucks it up", then your just hurting yourself.
    Last edited by Paul1355; Jul 26, 2008 at 20:08.

  4. #139
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Anyone who could SERIOUSLY think Jamal Crawford is an equivilant to Baron Davis should quit watching NBA basketball...

  5. #140
    Your Best Bet is B Ez datruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    1,553
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    nobody here is sayin jamal is better then davis, a blind man can see davis is better then jamal, i brought it up cuz metro and his fan club say jamal is selfish cuz he chucks alot which is the dumbest shyt i ever heard cuz if that was the case every go to guy in the league is selfish, yeah i kno jamal isnt the best player on da knicks but isiah's genius mind that put jamal the go to guy

  6. #141
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,464
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by mrkyll
    Anyone who could SERIOUSLY think Jamal Crawford is an equivilant to Baron Davis should quit watching NBA basketball...
    no one ever said that........... Baron is obviously better

  7. #142
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Paul, I brought the facts. You're just too hard headed and lack the confidence to accept them.

    Then you need to stop COMPARING the two if Crawford isn't better, its a terrible comparison. Its like comparing Trevor Ariza to T'Mac. It makes your arguement dull and weak.

    Warriors play a high tempo system with Davis as their general.
    Are you really that ignorant to sit on your ass and tell me Warriors would be any better without Davis? He brought that team from lottery to 8thseed upset over Dallas. You are becoming weak now when you try to question Davis' ability and skill.

    How could you help Crawford offensively when he's doing everything himself?
    Overdribbling, chucking.
    He's ALWAYS been like that.

    He isn't a good teammate period.
    You have to be extremely ignorant to think other wise of be a complete Isiahsexual like datruth who ignores the Knicks and just thinks of excuses for losers like Isiah and Crawford.

    I can't believe you spent half of your post crying.
    This isn't really about opinions; stop trying to make excuses for your poor self.
    This is about you not accept solid facts and being completely hardheaded and holding a strong man love for Crawford.

    I admit Marbury's flaws as much as anyone, but I know where to keep it neutral and know where to defend Marbury. Everything I say about Steph is a fact, I don't go out of my way saying he's the best PG in the NBA or anything like that.

    No one really cares about your opinion.
    When you come here with very little facts, you're going to get replies that disagree with you 100% unless its an Isiahsexual who looks to co-sign with things that aren't facts.
    Its just something to expect, so don't get oversensitive about it.

    I'm going to throw facts time to time, just learn to be a man and credit me.

    Decent numbers?
    You really need to watch Knicks game to understand Crawford's numbers don't tell the whole story.

    Davis can CHUCK because he's that GOOD.

    Who would you rather have chucking, Crawford or Davis?
    Exactly.

    Originally Posted by datruth
    nobody here is sayin jamal is better then davis, a blind man can see davis is better then jamal, i brought it up cuz metro and his fan club say jamal is selfish cuz he chucks alot which is the dumbest shyt i ever heard cuz if that was the case every go to guy in the league is selfish, yeah i kno jamal isnt the best player on da knicks but isiah's genius mind that put jamal the go to guy
    Bro, shut the **** up about this fan club non-sense.
    Just because people co-sign with me doesn't make a fan club.

    I've held my own on this site since the beginning, the first half of my time on this site NO ONE agreed with me except for a selected few.
    I went against you and many Isiahsexuals and turned out to be right in the end.
    Now people see that and gave me cred.
    Its aight.
    But stop being an ******* and calling out other posters.
    Everyone on this site has their opinion, but majority of the posters here come with REALLY great facts and sources that back up that opinion, which is why this site has the best quality of Knicks poster.

    Everyone in the NBA chucks now? Is that your sorry excuse for Crawford?
    You're really lacking some logic now.

    The fact you can't accept Crawford's chucking and over dribbling simply shows your bias for Jamal and makes you ignorant 100%.
    Stay ignorant though.

  8. #143
    Your Best Bet is B Ez datruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    1,553
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard



    Bro, shut the **** up about this fan club non-sense.
    Just because people co-sign with me doesn't make a fan club.

    I've held my own on this site since the beginning, the first half of my time on this site NO ONE agreed with me except for a selected few.
    I went against you and many Isiahsexuals and turned out to be right in the end.
    Now people see that and gave me cred.
    Its aight.
    But stop being an ******* and calling out other posters.
    Everyone on this site has their opinion, but majority of the posters here come with REALLY great facts and sources that back up that opinion, which is why this site has the best quality of Knicks poster.

    Everyone in the NBA chucks now? Is that your sorry excuse for Crawford?
    You're really lacking some logic now.

    The fact you can't accept Crawford's chucking and over dribbling simply shows your bias for Jamal and makes you ignorant 100%.
    Stay ignorant though.
    are u serious???u really believe dat some other posters dat cosign u really wit good stats, im not gonna drop names but there are definately posters on ur side who say the dumbest shyt ever, and hell yeah 95% of players who are go to guys are chuckers, u tellin me that kobe bryant doesnt play 1 on 1 90 % of the times???u telling me the teams dont watch their go to guy play one on one??come on metro, u kno better then dat

  9. #144
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Kobe Bryant plays within the offense.

    When it goes to isolation, he understands the situation.

    Crawford plays without the offense.

    Kobe goes a great job of setting things up and opening things for his teammates.

  10. #145
    Your Best Bet is B Ez datruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    1,553
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Kobe Bryant plays within the offense.

    When it goes to isolation, he understands the situation.

    Crawford plays without the offense.

    Kobe goes a great job of setting things up and opening things for his teammates.
    lmaoo, u gotta u be kiddin me, kobe is probably the most selfish player in all of sports, u talkin about the same kobe bryant who takes 20++ shots a game, shoots on double teams, the guy who has the record for most shots in a ALL STAR GAME, the same guy who phil jackson said is the hardest person to coach, the same guy who got the big diesel out of LA, the same kobe bryant who didnt want to shoot against phoenix cuz previous games analysts and the media was saying he was shootin to damn much, yeah this year he did improve in dat area but the dude still only cares his damn self, every team has a chucker, the only problem wit ours is that jamal shouldnt be put in da position of a go to guy cuz that's not what he is

  11. #146
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,464
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Paul, I brought the facts. You're just too hard headed and lack the confidence to accept them.

    Then you need to stop COMPARING the two if Crawford isn't better, its a terrible comparison. Its like comparing Trevor Ariza to T'Mac. It makes your arguement dull and weak.

    Warriors play a high tempo system with Davis as their general.
    Are you really that ignorant to sit on your ass and tell me Warriors would be any better without Davis? He brought that team from lottery to 8thseed upset over Dallas. You are becoming weak now when you try to question Davis' ability and skill.

    How could you help Crawford offensively when he's doing everything himself?
    Overdribbling, chucking.
    He's ALWAYS been like that.

    He isn't a good teammate period.
    You have to be extremely ignorant to think other wise of be a complete Isiahsexual like datruth who ignores the Knicks and just thinks of excuses for losers like Isiah and Crawford.

    I can't believe you spent half of your post crying.
    This isn't really about opinions; stop trying to make excuses for your poor self.
    This is about you not accept solid facts and being completely hardheaded and holding a strong man love for Crawford.

    I admit Marbury's flaws as much as anyone, but I know where to keep it neutral and know where to defend Marbury. Everything I say about Steph is a fact, I don't go out of my way saying he's the best PG in the NBA or anything like that.

    No one really cares about your opinion.
    When you come here with very little facts, you're going to get replies that disagree with you 100% unless its an Isiahsexual who looks to co-sign with things that aren't facts.
    Its just something to expect, so don't get oversensitive about it.

    I'm going to throw facts time to time, just learn to be a man and credit me.

    Decent numbers?
    You really need to watch Knicks game to understand Crawford's numbers don't tell the whole story.

    Davis can CHUCK because he's that GOOD.

    Who would you rather have chucking, Crawford or Davis?
    Exactly.



    Bro, shut the **** up about this fan club non-sense.
    Just because people co-sign with me doesn't make a fan club.

    I've held my own on this site since the beginning, the first half of my time on this site NO ONE agreed with me except for a selected few.
    I went against you and many Isiahsexuals and turned out to be right in the end.
    Now people see that and gave me cred.
    Its aight.
    But stop being an ******* and calling out other posters.
    Everyone on this site has their opinion, but majority of the posters here come with REALLY great facts and sources that back up that opinion, which is why this site has the best quality of Knicks poster.

    Everyone in the NBA chucks now? Is that your sorry excuse for Crawford?
    You're really lacking some logic now.

    The fact you can't accept Crawford's chucking and over dribbling simply shows your bias for Jamal and makes you ignorant 100%.
    Stay ignorant though.
    I gave you facts too and you yet overlook them as well so you are presenting yourself as somewhat of a hypocrite at times. I never said the Warriors play better without Davis you have to stop creating shyt that people never said. Just saying that your statement about a player "chucking up the ball is good because there an allstar" is a statement that i had to comment on. When a player "chucks" up a shot the fg% tells us if those chucks go in or not...Davis and Crawford werent that different fg% wise. This is not a radical statement, i presented you with the Fg% of each guy and you go off saying how im saynig that Davis is worse than Crawford bla bla bla and creating shyt.I never said this. I know Davis is a great PG and he is a floor general unlike Crawford all the way, I just pointed out the FG% so chill out bro. you are ignoring the fact that last season was horrible on all accounts by most players, and Isiah. Making Crawford the scapegoat for everything is RETARDED he wasnt the one on the front page news everyday about scandals...he wasnt the one being booed to be fired all the time. It seems like your overlooking the fact that the cancer last year was not Crawford, it was Isiah Thomas! Isiah made Crawford the go-to-guy, Steph along with Isiah fuked with the team chemistry, you know this. Crawford isnt a go-to-guy, he needs help offensively because he does tend to chuck up shots when no one else on the team can help him offensively. The problem was that Isiah made him the primary option because no one helped offensively...its plain as fukin day. If Crawford had more help he wouldnt have looked as bad...I'm not even tryin to defend him, his season % wise wasnt amazing but being in the situation he was with all the shyt goin on around him, that was obvious to every fan including yourself, drama wit steph n isiah, no chemistry, no confidence, no help on the offense, THIS MADE THE 23 WIN SEASON. Your making Crawford the scapegoat for everything, just stop...u sound like a little kid ignoring everything else but Crawford. I have credited you on other posts, it seems like you think i have a mental disability when i say that i disagree with other posts....quit it with ur ego.

  12. #147
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by datruth
    kobe is probably the most selfish player in all of sports
    ??????????????????????

    Kobe shoots a lot because he's good; that doesn't make him selfish at all.
    Crawford shoots a lot, when he isn't that good.

    Paul, its beyond radical and completely illogical.

    Crawford and Davis play in two completely different offenses.
    If you don't know what tempo/style of offense they play in then you lost.
    I'm not going to research this up for you.

    You want your best player taking most of the shots on the team, period.
    Davis is that guy.
    Crawford isn't.

    Making Crawford the scapegoat is retarded now?

    Do you honestly think Crawford shouldn't get any blame, when the media directed all their attention to Marbury?

    If anything, we should push for a bigger effort to make the Crawford the scapegoat.

    All the losing started when he came to the Knicks.
    We gotten worse when Crawford got better.

    Okay.
    I agree with you on Thomas completely.
    But if Crawford really cared about winning/being unselfish/doing whats best for the team he would of been more vocal and let Isiah know that isolation Crawford/Curry/Randolph plays throughout the majority of the game isn't going to win games.

    I'd like to see where I'm making Crawford the scapegoat for "everything" when I clear point out and blame each player on this team for the errors and fault the last 2 years being on this site.

    I'm just getting at Crawford hard now because in the past I directed a lot of my attention to Curry and Isiah. I didn't want Crawford to feel left out.

  13. #148
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,464
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    ??????????????????????

    Kobe shoots a lot because he's good; that doesn't make him selfish at all.
    Crawford shoots a lot, when he isn't that good.

    Paul, its beyond radical and completely illogical.

    Crawford and Davis play in two completely different offenses.
    If you don't know what tempo/style of offense they play in then you lost.
    I'm not going to research this up for you.

    You want your best player taking most of the shots on the team, period.
    Davis is that guy.
    Crawford isn't.

    Making Crawford the scapegoat is retarded now?

    Do you honestly think Crawford shouldn't get any blame, when the media directed all their attention to Marbury?

    If anything, we should push for a bigger effort to make the Crawford the scapegoat.

    All the losing started when he came to the Knicks.
    We gotten worse when Crawford got better.

    Okay.
    I agree with you on Thomas completely.
    But if Crawford really cared about winning/being unselfish/doing whats best for the team he would of been more vocal and let Isiah know that isolation Crawford/Curry/Randolph plays throughout the majority of the game isn't going to win games.

    I'd like to see where I'm making Crawford the scapegoat for "everything" when I clear point out and blame each player on this team for the errors and fault the last 2 years being on this site.

    I'm just getting at Crawford hard now because in the past I directed a lot of my attention to Curry and Isiah. I didn't want Crawford to feel left out.
    K my bad then, i do blame Crawford for alot since he did get the ball majority of the time and was no Kobe Bryant, we did rely on him too much. I havent been on this site as long as you have so I never saw you attack any other payer besides Crawford, so look at it from my point of view, u know. I thought u did blame everything on Crawford since thats all you talked about the time i was on the this site so whatever other players you blamed i never knew about. I think that many other players should be blamed but i just pointed out that the Marbury and Isiah thing basically ruined the season 100% to the ground, team chemistry wise. You still feel Crawford is a cancer and I feel he can be adjusted with a new coach in there so we'll see what happens, Mike D is known to make players play better offensively, but with Crawford, his defense is the more important problem.

  14. #149
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Check out some of my threads from the past. I didn't bash Jamal that much.

  15. #150
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,464
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Check out some of my threads from the past. I didn't bash Jamal that much.
    But do you absolutely feel that Mike D cant make him play smarter and better and that Crawford 100% has to go?

Similar Threads

  1. Official Walt Clyde Frazier Thread
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: Mar 09, 2012, 14:01
  2. The Official EURO 2008 thread
    By rady in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: Jul 14, 2008, 22:08
  3. Replies: 177
    Last Post: Jul 04, 2008, 19:58
  4. where's marbury?
    By reckoning in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: Jun 25, 2008, 18:17
  5. The Official "Any Ideas?" Thread
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Dec 16, 2007, 12:39

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •